Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Non Football Related: Other Sports:
Where are you going - where did you go? SPEEDWAY!!!

First page Previous page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next page Last page  View All

The Moose
First Team Star

May 17, 2018, 10:18 AM

Team(s):

Post #376 of 395 (11007 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mike S] Where are you going - where did you go? SPEEDWAY!!! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Weds 16th May - SPEEDWAY PREMIERSHIP: POOLE PIRATES 47 RYE HOUSE ROCKETS 43

ADM: £18 PROG: £3 ATT: h/c 900

Another visit to the South Coast to re-complete seeing all possible away visitors to Wimborne Road. First went here in 1976 & tiz not changed a great deal apart from the glass fronted monstrosity opposite the 60's built main stand. I guess it keeps the greyhound fraternity happy but I'd sooner have the previous large zig zag covered terrace. Mind you, that was when Poole footy was in residence, so I guess the stadium owners call it progress. I've visited all current British tracks so these days I do any top ups required to see any away sides I 'need' at either Poole, Swindon or Zummerzet. Previously it would've been Brizzle, Exeter & Weymouth. Aah, they were the days!

A shame then the crowd is down somewhat, albeit tiz still early in the season plus the all conquering Pirates of recent times appear to be going through a transitional period. To be fair Rockets probably deserved a draw but Bomber fell when well placed on a 5-1. He & the ever young (40), Scott Nicholls continue to hare around like riders half their age. Despite prophet of doom merchants, I still enjoy my shale action, particularly when tiz a close meeting. Yes, it can be seen as a tad shamateurish at times if the promoters don't get it quite right, but tiz still a pleasant summer alternative to footy. Long may it continue albeit I don't get so much pleasure from the North Darzet A350 anymore. Tiz like being on a permanent 'long & winding road' as someone once sang!

KRTM Cool

Mike S
Reserve Team Regular

May 28, 2018, 6:20 PM

Post #377 of 395 (10779 views)
Shortcut
Re: [The Moose] Where are you going - where did you go? SPEEDWAY!!! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Belle Vue Aces 62 Leicester Lions 28
Admission £21 seated Prog £3 parking £3 but like many others found street parking eazy
Attendance guess of 2500
I have been a bit negative of recent speedway visits recently but enjoyed this despite very one sided scoreline, the biggest margin in the Premiership this year, I believe
The first impression on arrival is of a sporting event, not just a few cars in an uneven car park but of a crowd going in, burgers vans and of a modern venue. I love my run down character tracks, but when almost all fit that criteria, the sport given a poor first impression
Inside the track, looked challenging and I was surprised they were adding water to what looked damp in places. However the exerts got in spot on and the track rode well considering they had to deal with dampness and a hot sun. There were numerous racing lines and some overtaking
The scoreline suggests a poor meeting and it could have been worse, Craig Cook came last in his first race and then withdrew sick. As he was not injured, only reserve could take his place and what should have been his 4 rides only resulted in 4 points.
It is hard to say how poor, Leicester were, they made a few gates but were frequently overtaken, which is maybe worse than gating badly and not getting past but the racing was therefor competitive on a heat by heat basis. However apart from Cook all home riders were paid at least 8 and home riders were first in 13 races and Leicester only got a heat advantage in 1
The Leicester scores say it all, Bjerre topped scored with 9 form 5, Anderson 8 from 5 and the other 5 11 from 10.
The return leg is at Leicester tonight and quite fancied going to compare on a much smaller track. If Cook remains ill, I assume rider replacement is not an option and with all teams in the Premiership racing a guest would be hard to get even if one was allowed. it should therefore be the reserves in for him. However needed a pass out for this one and a further £30 hard to justify
For what it is worth, that completes the Premiership but with only 8 taking 25 years is hardly an achievement
Meeting took nearly 2 and a half hours with only one restart and that for a starting infringement which seemed far too long, although the track needed constant work to keep the racing competitive. The trackstaff received an award for last year during one interval. Track preparation and other aspects were graded by referees last year, possibly a hard group to please and scored 99.88% Premiership and 100% for the 2nd team
During one of the longer breaks, I counted my venues and I think 25. Probably about 70 meetings in total but that is a guess

The Moose
First Team Star

May 29, 2018, 3:39 PM

Team(s):

Post #378 of 395 (10707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mike S] Where are you going - where did you go? SPEEDWAY!!! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

BH Mon 28th May - SPEEDWAY PREMIERSHIP: SWINDON ROBINS 58 ZUMMERZET REBELS 32

ADM: £17 PROG: £3 ATT: h/c 1,300

Always enjoy visiting the Abbey Stadium as tiz a proper run down antiquated relic, but all the more atmospheric because of that. No changes since last year, now that any chance of a re-build seems to have evaporated. Nimby's on the new estate surrounding the track, must now be getting used the the shale action raucous each week. I took three generations of my clan & the granddaughter in particular enjoyed the chance of a photo opportunity on one of the Robins bikes pre-meeting. As always it seems top level speedway riders don't get quite so carried away with their own self importance as their footy counterparts. Well done to Swindon, who didn't even charge for the privilege.

Only disappointment of the evening was the meeting itself really. Totally one sided, with only the current world champion making much of an effort for the visitors. Not sure the track lent itself to the best quality racing, as it was too dusty / dry for much overtaking. Any amount of grading or watering didn't seem to help much either. To be fair, I suspect the promoters thought they'd get a passing thunderstorm coming their way, so hadn't bothered to water it beforehand. So Robins look set fair once again this season, whilst Rebels by contrast, seem a tad lightweight in their septet.

KRTM Cool

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Jul 19, 2018, 8:18 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #379 of 395 (10348 views)
Shortcut
Re: [The Moose] Where are you going - where did you go? SPEEDWAY!!! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Due to a mate's illness, got one spare ticket for the GP in Cardiff on Saturday - face value £20 but I guess he'd be happy to get any of it back.

We'll be in the Urban Tap House about 2 if anyone wants the ticket.

PM if interested

buncranaboy

Jul 22, 2018, 4:16 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #380 of 395 (10223 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Where are you going - where did you go? SPEEDWAY!!! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

British Speedway GP @ Principality Stadium, Cardiff. - 1st Zmarzlik, 2nd Woffinden, 3rd Janowski, 4th Hancock. Admission £19; Programme £10. Attendance in the region of 40,000

Another enjoyable day out in Cardiff at an event I've enjoyed attending for many years now. Despite glorious weather, the roof remained shut which all adds to the cacophonous noise and spectacle......and the racing was pretty good too with contrasting fortunes for the 3 GB riders in the meeting. Tai Woffinden was beaten by a fast-gating Bartosz Zmarzlik in the final but wouldn't have been too concerned as he extended his championship lead to an impressive 20 points with 5 rounds to go. Craig Cook doubled his points total for the series with three impressive wins whole poor Robert Lambert had no luck suffering three exclusions, two of which fell into the dubious category.
The meeting was late in finishing due to a dramatic heat 20 which was halted when Cook hit a rut on the 4th bend and his bike flew over the fence, fortunately not into an area populated by spectators. In the re-run, Doyle ran into the back of Lambert and came down heavily, suffering doubly as his bike careered into him as he lay prostrate by the fence - it really didn't look good but apparently there are no major injuries.
That caused us to miss our 20.10 train to Cwmbran with the next one at 20.55; not to worry, we were still in our local for 23.00.
Normal pre-meeting routine of a swift couple at the Tiny Rebel (formerly Urban Tap House) right next to the stadium, followed by a stroll through the park to what was the Mochyn Du at the entrance to Sophia Gardens. The food had always been excellent there but it's recently become part of the Brewhouse & Kitchen chain which I can cope with though it's definitely a backward step in terms of quality. Beer okay-ish and food bang average - we may look for an alternative fodder venue next year but this has always been a little oasis in a city centre that's rammed on SGP day.
As usual, the attendance wasn't announced but looked to be a few more than last year. One of those extra was martin55 who I bumped into in the queue to be allowed into Cardiff Central after the meeting. Superb value for £19 in the upper tier on the back straight - perfect view - admittedly old git prices but they never check. Next year's tickets go on sale tomorrow with a week to book the same seats; that'll do me fine.

Dave 56
First Team Sub

Aug 11, 2018, 10:29 PM

Team(s): Leatherhead

Post #381 of 395 (9901 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Where are you going - where did you go? SPEEDWAY!!! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Friday 10th August. Championship Start 19:30. Admission £16.50. Programme £3. Car Park £2.

Edinburgh Monarchs 8 v 10 Berwick Bandits. (Abandoned after heat 3. Rain)

After weeks of dry weather I chose the above for my first first speedway meeting of the season. Rightly stopped after the 3rd heat due to a very wet track. The forecast had said the evening would be dry.

Dave 56
First Team Sub

Sep 9, 2018, 10:53 AM

Post #382 of 395 (9581 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dave 56] Where are you going - where did you go? SPEEDWAY!!! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Saturday 08th September. 19:30 start. Admission £11. Programme £2.

Mildenhall 0 - 0 Birmingham

Prompt start as rain forecast. Heat 1. Lap 1, 3rd bend Sam Wood stakes out Danny Ayres both hitting the fence hard. Danny eventually gets up but ambulance appears on the track for Woods. Broken arm and other injuries and needs to go to hospital. So we wait for a replacement ambulance, which arrives remarkably promptly whilst Woods is still being treated.

After about 40 minutes one ambulance leaves the track but the one with the injured rider sits there for another 10 minutes. Eventually at 20:30 heat is rerun with 3 riders only. First bend the visiting no.1 Tom Bacon fails to turn left, hits the fence hard and the ambulance reappears!

20:45, reported as another serious injury, no further ambulance available, meeting abandoned. I didn't even get 1 lap this time!!

All the above is totally unavoidable but that is now £34.50 spent for three heats of speedway, maybe time to consider future attendance.

footiemug
Youth Team Sub

Sep 15, 2018, 11:47 AM

Team(s): Eastbourne teams

Post #383 of 395 (9457 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dave 56] Where are you going - where did you go? SPEEDWAY!!! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Fri 14th September 18
Lakeside Hammers 50 v Glasgow Tigers 40
Arena Essex Raceway
Att.2,000 ish
Admission £17
prog £5
Thought I would go as this was the last ever fixture to be held here Before development.
Good things about the meeting was that the racing was very good,lots of overtaking and close finishes.
Bad things.The whole meeting took 3hours to finish.1 hour 40 mins to get to heat 8!
We had 4 broken tapes and 2 crashes that punctured the safety wall,plus loads of ex riders talking about their time at the Raceway but the sound system wasn't very clear.
It got pretty cold with the wind blowing,I just wanted it to finish!
At the end you could of done a track walk,this was way pass 23.00 hrs.by then.
They were all saying in the programme and on the microphone that the developers are going to help them get a track back in the area.
I would surprised if that really did happen.
They are finishing the season at Rye House.

burgesshillbee
First Team Star

Sep 16, 2018, 9:19 PM

Team(s): Brentford

Post #384 of 395 (9360 views)
Shortcut
Re: [footiemug] Where are you going - where did you go? SPEEDWAY!!! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Was also at Lakeside 50 v 40 Glasgow. Pity the meeting took 3 hours to complete not helped by the referee 'King of the Re Runs' Chris Gay who let some ropey starts go, but held the tapes too long on other occasions ending up with riders getting impatient and breaking the tapes. Henfield Bee was also here but he went up to the warmth of the bar area after 7 heats, whilst i had a doze in my chair during the long waits Smile. Saw Leigh Lanham do the final 4 laps and he nearly crashed doing that, and so just after 11pm i left the arena raceway for the 224th and final time.

Other recent visits have been :7th September Belle Vue Colts 58 v 32 Isle of Wight National League, Admission £10 Prog £2 Att 300 ish10th September Kent 53 v 36 Belle Vue Colts National League Admission £14 Prog £2 Att 700 ish. Defeat for Belle Vue means they cannot qualify for the play offs, whilst Kent's veteran number 1 Paul Hurry suffered a season ending injury during the course of the meeting.
15th September Eastbourne 63 v 27 Stoke & Eastbourne 57 v 33 Isle of Wight National League Double Header Admission £23 including programme.Arrived just in time to see the start with Henfield Bee after watching Brentford earlier. Even with Chris Gay in charge we managed to get 30 heats done in 3 and 1/2 hours, only 5 restarts and 3 of them due to crashes. Max Clegg rode for Stoke and then guested for IOW and he scored twice as many for the Islanders than he did for Stoke. Despite the one sided scorelines there was some good racing in the Isle of Wight match with Max Clegg and Nathan Stoneman beating the home heat leaders more than once.

Dave 56
First Team Sub

Sep 28, 2018, 10:30 PM

Post #385 of 395 (9138 views)
Shortcut
Re: [burgesshillbee] Where are you going - where did you go? SPEEDWAY!!! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Friday 28th September 19:30 start @ Armadale. KO Cup Semi Final 1st Leg.

Edinburgh Monarchs 59 v 31 Workington Comets

Finally,after 3 attempts, a complete speedway meeting. Slick presentation meant it was all over in under 2 hours but most heats decided on bends 1&2 of the first lap, a couple of good races but Edinburgh were always in control. Maximums for Riss and Worrall with solid contributions from the others. 9-9 after heat 3 with Monarchs pulling steadily ahead. Comets unlikely to overturn the deficit in the 2nd leg tomorrow on this showing.

(This post was edited by Dave 56 on Sep 28, 2018, 10:32 PM)

The Moose
First Team Star

Oct 18, 2018, 8:30 PM

Team(s):

Post #386 of 395 (7516 views)
Shortcut

Weds 17th Oct - PREM KO CUP FINAL 1st leg: ZUMMERZET REBELS 53 KINGS LYNN STARS 37

ADM: £17. PROG: £4. ATT: h/c 1,000

Weather forecast was set fair, so made an impulsive decision to get my annual trip to the OTA done. Hour & a half across the levels later, I arrived at what remains one of the more basic venues. Nothing so grand as a proper job seat here & only one side of terrace, with the opposite being big grass banking. Cracking shale action was on offer, with plenty of overtaking during the night.

Stars were evidently not quite over the disappointment of losing the grand final. They lost the away leg of that by sixteen points, and proceeded to do the same again. Whether they can overcome it and finish with one trophy, remains to be seen. I hope someone new joins the three divisions next season, i.e. return of the Dukes in Yorkshire. At least then I’d have somewhere else to visit.

KRTM :-)

Feversham Lens
Chelsea Transfer Target

Oct 18, 2018, 8:37 PM

Team(s): Not any more

Post #387 of 395 (7511 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Weds 17th Oct - PREM KO CUP FINAL 1st leg: ZUMMERZET REBELS 53 KINGS LYNN STARS 37

I hope someone new joins the three divisions next season, i.e. return of the Dukes in Yorkshire.

Is this wishful thinking? Or is there a possibility the Dukes might return (if to Halifax, I can't imagine where)?

The Moose
First Team Star

Oct 18, 2018, 9:09 PM

Team(s):

Post #388 of 395 (7500 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Feversham Lens] Where are you going - where did you go? SPEEDWAY!!! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

There was an article in speedway star recently, promoting the prospects of there being a ‘Yorkshire Dukes’ team in the near future. Gary Havelock appears to be behind the aspiration, so I’m hoping for it to be true? The location from memory, was stated to be ‘somewhere twixt Bradford & Halifax’. Time will tell, but let’s hope there’s a happy ending!

Feversham Lens
Chelsea Transfer Target

Oct 18, 2018, 9:36 PM

Team(s): Not any more

Post #389 of 395 (7489 views)
Shortcut

Interesting. I wrote a few pieces for the Star circa 20 years ago about a proposal to relaunch the Dukes at a track up in the wilds by Scammonden Dam (near the 'suicide bridge' over the M62). The local authority scuppered it. At least Havelock is a name. Can't do any harm.

Dave 56
First Team Sub

Nov 4, 2018, 8:44 AM

Post #390 of 395 (7073 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Feversham Lens] Where are you going - where did you go? SPEEDWAY!!! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

My jinxed speedway season finally ended on Sunday 28th October. I had spotted a double :-

Buxton v Eastbourne 15:00
Stoke v Eastbourne 19:00

After all the stress of moving which was punctuated with car issues including a blow out on the rear tyre and an oil change light coming on between services, I arrived at Buxton for the meeting and bought a soup , it was chilly to say the least in that remote location. I heard a crunching noise and observed someone had reversed into my parked car!!

His towbar had caused damage to the nearside front, breaking the bumper. He admitted the back window was steamed up and he couldn't see where he was going! Exchanged details in a hailstorm and went home, not really in the mood for speedway at that point.

Currently in a hire car.

Main Drain Man
Youth Team Star

Apr 11, 2019, 11:24 PM

Team(s): Kingstonian, Ipswich Town, Sheffield United, Rotherham United and East Fife

Post #391 of 395 (1173 views)
Shortcut

Saturday 30th March 19:00 start @ Thiaf, Heerenveen
Ice Speedway GP Round 9 of 10

1. Danil Ivanov
2. Dimitri Koltakov
3. Dinar Valeev

Admission €36 unreserved seats on back straight
Car Park €5
Programme €5
Badge €5
Bahnsport Magazine €5
Beer €5, Coffee €2.50 Had to purchase in “bons” in €10 units for 4 so extra coffee for driver.
Toilet 50c a time, even for just a fart. Not to be sniffed at.
Attendance around 8,000 although few spaces left in a stadium with a declared 12,000 capacity.

After facing snow storms in the mountains above Almaty, Kazakhstan 2 years ago and similar weather with snow drifts at Weissenbach in the Tirol last year we returned to the comfort of an in-door arena this year and it is comfort with a capital C. Stopping only for petrol after our afternoon football fix at Joure it was no more than 20 minutes to the stadium on the outskirts of Heerenveen.

Having visited the Abe Lenstra stadium for football several years ago it is incredible that a Town of 52,000 inhabitants has two such futuristic stadia accommodating around 75% of the local population and I assume that the adjoining ice hockey rink, with a 2,500 capacity would offer similar levels of comfort. Although the stadium has its own station apparently it is only in use for major speed skating events and with the finish tonight being almost an hour after programmed there would have been problems if we were, as initially planned, looking to do this by train. A goodly number of locals headed for the bus shelter outside after the meeting, but I am unsure if we could have risked getting to the station without a taxi.

As well as comfort you are on top of the action and, unlike Assen which this venue has replaced, there are no columns anywhere, so you get a clear view of all the track from any part of the arena. Whilst maybe not being the best meeting we have seen there were certainly some excellent races, although sadly series leader, Dinar Valeev and top non-Russian Hans Weber both suffered two crashes; one when they alarmingly locked together and crashed through the bales into the surrounding wall, ruining their chances considerably. I have just been advised by Facebook friend Hans that he had a broken vertebra following this crash although he rode twice more, falling on one occasion and is in a lot of pain. Not a nice way to end his series and, although not going to impair his mobility, it may force him to retire owing to the likelihood of more serious spinal damage with the buffeting as the ice breaks up during the racing.

With Vallev’s falls this allowed current world champion Koltakov and former winner Ivanov to overtake and go ahead in the series, meaning it is likely that Valeev won’t be celebrating his first world title this year (One day later Ivanov was world champion with Koltakov second. )

With the great Dutch motorway network, we were back in our B and B; 140 miles away, just over 2 hours later and able to catch the end of Match of the Day, before losing an hour in bed. Already looking forward to our 2020 ice fix.

The Moose
First Team Star

May 23, 2019, 10:43 AM

Team(s):

Post #392 of 395 (885 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Main Drain Man] Where are you going - where did you go? SPEEDWAY!!! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

SGB CHAMPIONSHIP: ZUMMERZET REBELS 54 EASTBOURNE EAGLES 36

ADM: £16. PROG: £3. ATT: h/c 700

First spot of shale action for the summer & a trip back to the OTA, just off jct 22 of the M5. Always a decent racing circuit, which usually produces plenty of overtaking & excitement. Bomber Harris, despite now being 36, can still throw himself around the track, top scoring on 14 points. Seems only yes’day that I saw his younger self down at St. Austell back in the 90’s. No changes at the track to report, which remains a basic venue with a small amount of terracing, but mainly raised grass banking.

I’ve seen the Rebel Rousers in all three divisions now, & whichever league they’re in, the crowd figures don’t change significantly. I think they’d attract back some more ankle biters however, if they’d switch back to Friday nights. Speedway catering is never the best, but I was devastated to find they no longer serve chile on chips! Standard crap burgers it was then, making Maccy D’s look good. Decent day out, keeping dearly beloved happy with a trip to Street outlet on the way there. Hopefully Rebels will be challenging for more honours this season.

Workington FC
Reserve Team Regular

Jun 13, 2019, 12:39 PM

Team(s): Workington Reds, St Ives Roosters RLFC

Post #393 of 395 (629 views)
Shortcut

Sunday 9 June 2019
National League
Mildenhall Fen Tigers 38 Cradley Heathens 51
Admission £13
Programme £2
Badge £5 (very poor quality)

A meeting dominated by falls and injuries as 3 Fen Tigers riders were withdrawn in the opening 5 heats due to injuries. This led to a number of heats where Mildenhall only had one rider. So it became a bit of a nothing meeting. Interesting to see that one of the young lads injured was only 15 and another couldn't race the following day as he had an exam at school.

As usual here the fish and chip shop did a roaring trade along with a fundraising cake stall which was also very popular. I did notice though that the average age of the supporters at this venue is in the senior age category. This doesn’t look good for the long term future.

Still an enjoyable day out.

One thing that I hadn't noticed was the fact that Greyhound racing has now stopped at this venue so now it just hosts Speedway and Stocks.

The Moose
First Team Star

Jul 8, 2019, 12:33 PM

Team(s):

Post #394 of 395 (390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Workington FC] Where are you going - where did you go? SPEEDWAY!!! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Fri 6th July - NATIONAL LGE: PLYMOUTH GLADIATORS 44 KENT KINGS 46

ADM: £12. PROG: £2.50. ATT: h/c 400

Revisit done purely for the name change really & the track despite now being called the coliseum, still seems basic. Easy enough to find, tucked under the Marsh Mills flyover off the A38. A few more steps of terracing, right next to the circuit albeit they’d do well to ever fit in a four figure crowd.

The rebranding clearly hasn’t set the pulses racing in this part of Devon, now the Devils (as was) have dropped back down to the lowest division. In theory, a last heat decider should’ve been an exciting meeting. In reality it was anything but, taking two hours & twenty minutes to get through. Almost as many falls / crashes as there was heats ruined the flow of the racing. If the home riders had managed to stay on their bikes for more than two turns, they’d have won the match comfortably. At least the weather was good, which meant an afternoon on Wembury beach beforehand was probably the highlight of the day.

bagman

Aug 12, 2019, 11:09 AM

Team(s): Brentford

Post #395 of 395 (156 views)
Shortcut

Friday 9th August 2019

Championship League

Redcar Bears 53 v 37 Newcastle Diamonds

Admission £12.50 OAP , Programme £2.50,

Redcar "Agilia" Bears 53

1 Erik Riss 3,3,3,2*,3 = 14+1
2 Kasper Andersen 0,2*,2,0 = 4+1
3 Michael Palm Toft 2*,3,2,3 = 10+1
4 Jordan Stewart 3,2*,R,3,1 = 9+1
5 Charles Wright 3,3,3,3 = 12
6 Tom Woolley R,0,0,0 = 0
7 Nathan Greaves 2,1,1*,0 = 4+1

Newcastle "Boiler Technical Services" Diamonds 37

1 Steve Worrall 1*,1,2,1 = 5+1
2 Ulrich Ostergaard 2,0,3,1* = 6+1
3 Lasse Bjerre 1,2,1*,2,0 = 6+1
4 Matthew Wethers 0,1*,N,2 = 3+1
5 Thomas Jorgensen 2,1,3,2,R,2 = 10
6 Max Clegg 3,0,1,1*,1* = 6+2
7 Danny Phillips 1,0,0,N = 1

First page Previous page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3