NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2014-15

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next page Last page  View All

VP
Man City Transfer Target!

Jul 17, 2014, 10:21 AM

Post #1 of 290 (49699 views)
Shortcut
NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2014-15 Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Good to see this season is coming along.

I've just moved Eversley & California from the CCL Premier Division to Division One as they've been 'un-promoted' but it doesn't change the maps so Eversley are now showing on the wrong one. Can this be changed please?

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jul 17, 2014, 10:47 AM

Team(s): Salisbury

Post #2 of 290 (49691 views)
Shortcut
Re: [VP] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2014-15 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Relegation zone in CoCo Prem needs now to be the bottom 2 - not the bottom 3 as is showing.

Division One as its so low on numbers - should have no relegation zone.

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jul 17, 2014, 10:55 AM

Post #3 of 290 (49689 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sarumio] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2014-15 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

NCEL Prem - Wakefield need to be removed

UCL Prem - Long Buckby AFC should just be Long Buckby

WMRL Prem - Gornal Athletic need to be added as are currently missing altogether

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jul 17, 2014, 12:17 PM

Post #4 of 290 (49677 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sarumio] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2014-15 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

WMRL Division Two - Penkridge Town need to be removed, Powick Rangers need to be added

jrev61

Jul 17, 2014, 5:30 PM

Team(s): None

Post #5 of 290 (49642 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

WMRL Prem - Gornal Athletic need to be added as are currently missing altogether

Long Buckby are in fact Long Buckby AFC as they were formed after the nearby Rugby club. However there is no real need to call them this as the FC suffix is normally omitted in club names anyway, and they are not a 'phoenix' club.

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jul 17, 2014, 9:01 PM

Post #6 of 290 (49630 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jrev61] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2014-15 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

Long Buckby are in fact Long Buckby AFC as they were formed after the nearby Rugby club. However there is no real need to call them this as the FC suffix is normally omitted in club names anyway, and they are not a 'phoenix' club.

Yes I know they are officially Long Buckby AFC - I just meant that as all clubs have either FC or AFC after their name (unless they begin with it), then I don't see the special reason that Long Buckby's gets included on this site, when no other club's does

VP

Jul 17, 2014, 9:31 PM

Post #7 of 290 (49623 views)
Shortcut

Have done most of the above.
I haven't changed the CCL promotion or relegation spots yet as I've heard there may be a change this season. As soon as I see how it's going to work this season in the league handbook I'll update it.

I haven't removed Wakefield or Penkridge from their leagues yet yet as I'm not sure where to put them. If they're not going to another league they need to be put into a special file so previous seasons' data isn't lost. Until I know which file to put them into I'm leaving them well alone!

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jul 17, 2014, 10:24 PM

Post #8 of 290 (49616 views)
Shortcut
Re: [VP] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2014-15 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I haven't changed the CCL promotion or relegation spots yet as I've heard there may be a change this season. As soon as I see how it's going to work this season in the league handbook I'll update it.

I haven't removed Wakefield or Penkridge from their leagues yet yet as I'm not sure where to put them. If they're not going to another league they need to be put into a special file so previous seasons' data isn't lost. Until I know which file to put them into I'm leaving them well alone!

Wakefield have folded altogether

Penkridge Town have moved to the Wolverhampton Combination (which isn't covered by this site)

VP

Jul 17, 2014, 10:44 PM

Post #9 of 290 (49612 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

Wakefield have folded altogether

Penkridge Town have moved to the Wolverhampton Combination (which isn't covered by this site)

Yeah, what I'm saying is that I can't just delete a team as it'll delete them from previous seasons as well. There are places admins can put them so the data isn't lost but, as not everything is up and running yet, I don't want to put them in the wrong bit in case it deletes their records from last season or earlier. There's too much work involved putting all the data back in so better to play safe rather than experiment for now.
If Steve is reading this perhaps he can advise me.

(This post was edited by VP on Jul 17, 2014, 10:51 PM)

steve walker
Administrator

Jul 18, 2014, 11:56 PM

Team(s):

Post #10 of 290 (49550 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

If Steve is reading this perhaps he can advise me.

If any clubs have folded or are going into a League that hasn't yet been moved onto the new season then I put them in Level 20 > ZX Leagues > Temporary Division

If they have folded they can stay there, if they go into a Step 7+ League I can get them out of there and move them to the correct 2014/15 League when it's on the new season. I haven't done much the past week but hope to catch up before the end of the month.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Jul 19, 2014, 9:09 AM

Team(s): Hitchin Town

Post #11 of 290 (49523 views)
Shortcut
NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2014-15 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Will some kind person either amend or create a new thread for the thread level above please.:-

NLM Main Site 2013/14

to NLM Main Site 2014/15

which is where the current thread should reside.

Thanks.

VP

Jul 27, 2014, 11:48 AM

Post #12 of 290 (49002 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Relegation zone in CoCo Prem needs now to be the bottom 2 - not the bottom 3 as is showing.

Division One as its so low on numbers - should have no relegation zone.

The league handbook was issued today.
Still three down from the Premier and two down from Division One. There's provision in the rules for the Premier Division to go down to 20 clubs.
The fact that the league are unlikely to relegate two from Division One doesn't mean they can't! You never know what changes may happen from below or sideways these days.

Gareth
Youth Team Sub

Jul 29, 2014, 11:49 AM

Post #13 of 290 (48871 views)
Shortcut

Not an error for 2014-15, but I wasn't sure where to post this.

I was browsing through the South of Scotland League results & tables, and noticed that the league table for 2011-12 has Burntisland Shipyard finishing 7th.

I'm pretty sure that they've never played in the SoS.

Can anyone confirm/correct?

blackdouglas
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jul 29, 2014, 1:01 PM

Team(s): See signature for clubs

Post #14 of 290 (48849 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gareth] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2014-15 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To

I was browsing through the South of Scotland League results & tables, and noticed that the league table for 2011-12 has Burntisland Shipyard finishing 7th.

Can confirm Burntisland Shipyard have never played in the SoSL, but have no way to correct.

Northwood, Threave Rovers, Arsenal, Rangers (the real ones, NOT qpr),Watford, Rochdale, queen of the south and a few others.

Richard Rundle

Jul 29, 2014, 6:29 PM

Post #15 of 290 (48802 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gareth] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2014-15 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To

It should be Stranraer "A".

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Aug 8, 2014, 11:42 AM

Post #16 of 290 (48511 views)
Shortcut

Dorset League
Upwey & Broadwey have folded - Wincanton Town Reserves have taken their place
Piddletrenthide United should be Piddletrenthide Spartans

Kent One West
Phoenix United Rederves - Reserves is spelt wrongly (with a d)
Halls AFC should just be Halls

LSL Div One
Aslockton CFC wwhould be Aslockton Cranmers

Liverpool Co Premier Premier
Byron should be Byrom, Roma should be in capitals
In Div One - Wood Street should be Wood Street Manweb, their resreves in Div Two are spelt wrong

Midland League
D2 - Kenilworth Town need KH after their name
D2 - Phoenix United should be removed
D3 - Polesworth need to be removed
D3 - Boldmere Sports & Social need Falcons on the end or their name
D3 - Smithswood Firs should be Smithswood Colts

SWPL 1W - Truro City Reserves should be removed

WMRL D2 - Mahal should be removed

West Cheshire League - the Leagues are shown in order of D1, D3 and then D2 - so D2 and D3 need to be swapped around.

VP

Aug 8, 2014, 7:33 PM

Post #17 of 290 (48464 views)
Shortcut

Done all of the above apart from changing the order of the West Cheshire League. I don't know how to do that.

isdoo
Youth Team Sub

Aug 9, 2014, 1:46 PM

Post #18 of 290 (48410 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

I think the Falcons and Colts are junior sides and not the first teams.

VP

Aug 9, 2014, 6:15 PM

Post #19 of 290 (48388 views)
Shortcut
Re: [isdoo] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2014-15 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

I think the Falcons and Colts are junior sides and not the first teams.

It's not that I don't trust Samurio, but I check everything before editing it. Boldmere S&S are listed as Falcons and Smithswood are listed as Colts rather than Firs on the FA Find-A-Club website.
If their local FA have put their details in incorrectly then I'll change them back.

(This post was edited by VP on Aug 9, 2014, 6:19 PM)

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Aug 11, 2014, 11:46 AM

Post #20 of 290 (48228 views)
Shortcut

Few more

Litherland Remyca don;t appear to have the United suffix this year - so should be rmeoved from NWC1 and LPL Div One

Cheshire League
Whaley Bridge = Whaley Bridge Athletic
Billinge FC = Billinge
D2 - multiple unnecessary FCs in the middle of names making it look a little messy

East Cheshire League needs to be removed altogether from the menu as league has folded

E&SBL
Wormingford and Colne Engaine should have Wanderers in title, Barnston and Holland don;t need AFC/FC after their name in either division.

Staffs County League divisions are in the wrong order
Sheffield & Hallamshire League divisions are in the wrong order

West Lancashire League D1 - Poulton Town should be plain Poulton

the Nottinghamshire Senior League is MISSING from the site altogether

multilevel
Youth Team Star

Aug 11, 2014, 4:51 PM

Post #21 of 290 (48192 views)
Shortcut

Spartan South Midlands Premier Division: "Sun Postal Sports" have changed this season to "Sun Sports"

Bedfordshire League Premier: "AFC Oakley Sports M&DH" have changed this season to "AFC Oakley M&DH"
Bedfordshire League Div 1: "AFC Oakley Sports M&DH Res" have changed this season to "AFC Oakley M&DH Reserves"
Bedfordshire League Div 3: "Caldecote 'A'" should be "Caldecote U20"
Bedfordshire League Div 3: "Westoning Reserves" should be "Westoning U20"

Many thanks

PaulC

Aug 12, 2014, 7:50 PM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #22 of 290 (48069 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

How does that correspond to this?

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/...s/download/8863/club

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Aug 12, 2014, 10:33 PM

Post #23 of 290 (48048 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2014-15 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

How does that correspond to this?

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/...s/download/8863/club

I presume its out of date / incorrect - they are down on the West Lancashire League Website as Poulton - same as on the FA find a Club search engine!

VP

Aug 12, 2014, 10:42 PM

Post #24 of 290 (48047 views)
Shortcut

Their Twitter account and badge is now plain Poulton FC. Their @ name is still Poulton Town but you can't change that onTwitter like you can the other bit without screwing things up. https://twitter.com/PoultonTownFC

isdoo
Youth Team Sub

Aug 13, 2014, 11:04 AM

Post #25 of 290 (47969 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Their Twitter account and badge is now plain Poulton FC. Their @ name is still Poulton Town but you can't change that onTwitter like you can the other bit without screwing things up. https://twitter.com/PoultonTownFC

The best way to do that is to change the name to say PoultonFC and then register PoultonTownFC as a new account as that will now be available and tweet on that account pointing people to the new account. Any followers would be moved over to say PoultonFC.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next page Last page  View All

The Soccerlinks Hit List

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3