Tuesday 12th September 2017

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

bmavfc
Reserve Team Sub

Sep 13, 2017, 3:23 PM

Team(s): Aston Villa

Post #26 of 62 (2269 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

United Counties League division 1
Burton Park Wanderers 2 Olney Town 1
As soon as the ref blew to start the game and the rain came down and never stopped.burton ran the game here and almost blew it when they conceded a equaliser on 90 minutes but they went straight down the other end and got the winner.
Ground has cover at both ends and 3 stands down the side,it must just pass the southern standards.5 to get in which included a basic programme,12 page she'll with a 4 page insert.bacon roll and bovril was good value at 2.50

Chris1963
Man City Transfer Target!

Sep 13, 2017, 4:14 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #27 of 62 (2168 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WestBerksPalace] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Bostik League South, at the Elmbridge Sports Hub.
Walton Casuals 3-0 East Grinstead Town, att 126, admission 10, programme 2, coffee 1.50.

A lot of hoppers at this one. I hadn't realized until I got there, the new ground is 100 yards away from the old, which now sits behind the main stand, so a brucie bonus of a new ground! Vince from Groundtastic in attendance, Leatherhead Dave, Luke Sussexhopper, and a number of other hoppers I know to speak to but not by name boosted the crowd to over 100.

The large main stand is impressive, seating about 500, with a lot of leg room, and spacious club rooms/bars behind it. A burger van being on the lower concourse to the side of the pitch. But sandwiches and crisps/chocolates being available from the bars behind the stand.

However, its ALL flat standing around the pitch, and no terracing or other cover/furniture. The athletics track is visible behind the goal to the left of the main stand. Massive car park outside the turnstiles.

Apparently Walton and Hersham also move in soon, so I will revisit later in the season for them.

Can you confirm that the pitch is synthetic? (The artificial pitches sticky on WAYG may need to be updated)

Edit; was at Oxford United v Bradford City last night. 2-2 draw was acceptable, particularly in view of the fact that the visitors are doing well of late and hit the bar at one stage in the 2nd half while already 1-0 up. They made in 2-2 only a minute before the final whistle after Oxford had gone in front with two goals about midway through the 2nd half.

(This post was edited by Chris1963 on Sep 13, 2017, 4:18 PM)

dottirofhod

Sep 13, 2017, 4:23 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #28 of 62 (2133 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chris1963] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Eng. 0- 0- 0- 0 -0- ( 0- 0) - ( I=0- N=0-S= 0 )- (IN =0 -IS=1 - NN=1- NS=0 - SC=-0-SC=0 ) - (CC= 1- 0-0 -0- 0-0- 0- 0-0-0-0- 0-0 -0) - ( 0- 0- 0 -0- 0- 0 -0- 0- 0- 0- 0- 0 -0 -0 -0 -0- 0). TBC.

Benelux.
B. 0-0-0 - ( 0- 0 - 0 -0) - ( 0- 1 - 0 - 0)
L. 0 -0.
N. 0 -0 -0.

Iberia.
P. 0 - 1.

Sp. 1 - 1.

I have impeccable credentials.

Chris1963

Sep 13, 2017, 4:30 PM

Post #29 of 62 (2104 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I think that picture is the 'artist's impression' but I'm about 90% sure it is synthetic. However, there were several WDYG reports last season about the Kingsbury Town ground (now used by Hendon and Edgware Town) which did not mention that the grass pitch there has been recently replaced by plastic. Last season's Football Traveller directory said that Brentwood Town's pitch is 3G but this has been thrown into doubt after a game there was called off in wet weather. It's always good if someone confirms if a pitch is 3G in a WDYG report.

dottirofhod

Sep 13, 2017, 4:31 PM

Post #30 of 62 (2096 views)
Shortcut
Re: [barcud-coch] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Will add now for you Ashers.
Walton Casuals already there, will name change stadium and will add Walton & Hersham to Co Co.

Assume you have posted on 'WAYG' Artificial grounds thread with the news ?

Eng. 0- 0- 0- 0 -0- ( 0- 0) - ( I=0- N=0-S= 0 )- (IN =0 -IS=1 - NN=1- NS=0 - SC=-0-SC=0 ) - (CC= 1- 0-0 -0- 0-0- 0- 0-0-0-0- 0-0 -0) - ( 0- 0- 0 -0- 0- 0 -0- 0- 0- 0- 0- 0 -0 -0 -0 -0- 0). TBC.

Benelux.
L. 0 -0.
N. 0 -0 -0.

Iberia.
P. 0 - 1.

Sp. 1 - 1.

(This post was edited by dottirofhod on Sep 13, 2017, 4:32 PM)

Chris1963

Sep 13, 2017, 4:33 PM

Post #31 of 62 (2086 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

Assume you have posted on 'WAYG' Artificial grounds thread with the news ?

No, because being only 90% certain isn't good enough!

dottirofhod

Sep 13, 2017, 4:36 PM

Post #32 of 62 (2077 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chris1963] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

CrazyUnsure Like jumping guns.

I based it on a Sept post = ''Only the main pitch will be used by the first teams of both the Swans and the Stags. Stags have priority being in a higher league at present. This pitch is not on the footprint of the old Stags pitch, rather it is centrally over the old 1960's household waste site that contains methane, cyanide and asbestos according to the environmental report.

As far as I am aware there is another floodlit 3G pitch and a grass pitch within the confines of the running track.''

Benelux.
L. 0 -0.
N. 0 -0 -0.

Iberia.
P. 0 - 1.

Sp. 1 - 1.

(This post was edited by dottirofhod on Sep 13, 2017, 4:48 PM)

WestBerksPalace
First Team Regular

Sep 13, 2017, 5:01 PM

Team(s): Crystal Palace and Epsom and Ewell.

Post #33 of 62 (2030 views)
Shortcut

Its 3 or 4G, confirmed.

2017-18 - 50 games (Scarborough Ath), 161 goals, av gpg 3.22, 23 new grounds.
2016-17 - 103 games, 329 goals, av gpg 3.19, 41 new grounds.
New Grounds in 2017 -43, 16 - 42, 15 - 63, Last new -Scarborough Ath- 2/12/17. Grounds in Total - 1147.
RL Grounds - 32 (Last - Belle Vue, Wakefield Trinity RL (1/7/17), Speedway Tracks 50.

Sunny Nunny
Youth Team Sub

Sep 13, 2017, 5:10 PM

Team(s): Nuneaton Town

Post #34 of 62 (2018 views)
Shortcut

Salford City 3 Nuneaton Town 0
National North
Att 902 inc 14 away
Adm 10
Parking free street 5 mins from ground . Then 30 parking fine Frown
f&d 5.50 burger & coffee
Not a new ground as went there last season but in that time , 6 mths , ground has been leveled and 3/4 rebuilt .Even though it's a shame to have lost the concrete bunker style main stand I really like what there doing here .It's going to be a nice ground when finished , no gaps and done to a decent standard . They have also been sensible and not gone down the 30,000 all seater route that I felt they might do with there cash . It will be just right to take them upto at least lower division fl .The only slight moan . The stands have very little overhang so on a awful night weather wise you needed to be well back to stay dry .
As for the game . We're a poor team this season and they ain't , so they won at a canter without too much effort .

(This post was edited by Sunny Nunny on Sep 13, 2017, 5:20 PM)

noprogs
First Team Regular

Sep 13, 2017, 5:12 PM

Team(s):

Post #35 of 62 (2013 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Yorks Amateur] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Concord Rangers 0 Braintree T 1
Conference South
Admission 12, Programme 2

Braintree scored in the first uaret hour and should have added more by halftime. They didn't threaten much in the second period, and despite having the bulk of possession, nor did Concord. Weather in the second half was a bit wild, but not of the biblical proportions suggested in the weather forecast.
I stood under the cover behind the goal in the second half, where most of the home supporters seemed to be scanning their mobile phones ( bit like being in Wetherspoons) for Champions league scorelines; those proved to be about as predicatable as the lack of a second half goal.
I had been warned this was not one of the better Conference grounds - they at least have tried with no less than six different areas of seating, and two bits of rudimentary standing cover.

Mark Hardy
Reserve Team Star

Sep 13, 2017, 5:23 PM

Team(s): Farnborough

Post #36 of 62 (1993 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WestBerksPalace] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Bostik League South, at the Elmbridge Sports Hub.
Walton Casuals 3-0 East Grinstead Town, att 126, admission 10, programme 2, coffee 1.50.

A lot of hoppers at this one. I hadn't realized until I got there, the new ground is 100 yards away from the old, which now sits behind the main stand, so a brucie bonus of a new ground! Vince from Groundtastic in attendance, Leatherhead Dave, Luke Sussexhopper, and a number of other hoppers I know to speak to but not by name boosted the crowd to over 100.

The large main stand is impressive, seating about 500, with a lot of leg room, and spacious club rooms/bars behind it. A burger van being on the lower concourse to the side of the pitch. But sandwiches and crisps/chocolates being available from the bars behind the stand.

However, its ALL flat standing around the pitch, and no terracing or other cover/furniture. The athletics track is visible behind the goal to the left of the main stand. Massive car park outside the turnstiles.

Entertaining game on a foul night, the stand could do with side screens to stop the wind blowing through it, it was very cold! Walton looked an impressive young side, and the first two goals were long distance strikes, which the shaky away keeper could perhaps have done better with. another added in the second half, rounded off a good performance. although EG had chances to to score themselves but their end product was very poor.

Apparently Walton and Hersham also move in soon, so I will revisit later in the season for them.

Yes, that would be me who was studying old/new grounds on the phone. Nothing to add about the game. The EG keeper was entertainment in himself.

pokal02
First Team Star

Sep 13, 2017, 6:25 PM

Team(s): Barnet, Cockfosters, Truro City, Udinese

Post #37 of 62 (1908 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mark Hardy] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

So just to clarify re Walton Cas - is the athletics track in the photo on the site of the old ground with the current ground on the other side of the stand (a bit like Corby Town)?

Tim

Sep 13, 2017, 6:31 PM

Team(s): Stourbridge, Welton Rovers

Post #38 of 62 (1900 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mark Hardy] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Plan A was Totton and Eling, but the forecast was crap so I headed further west for a revisit and Western League tick at:

Wincanton Town 2 Westbury United 5 (Western League Division 1) Att: 61

Probably game of the season so far. The league leaders took an early lead, went behind to two wind assisted long range strikes then conceded before the break. Nothing to choose between them, but all very different after the break, as Westbury banged in three more in a little over 20 minutes. They then substituted both strikers and declared. Great quality throughout.

The ground in Moor Lane has gained floodlights since my last visit on a Dorset League hop in 2008. All very neat and tidy and quite atmospheric in the stand in the wind and rain. Very friendly natives, as ever in these parts. Admission was 3 for a codger and a perfectly acceptable prog was a quid.

A very enjoyable evening, and the rain had stopped for the journey home. However it took almost three windswept hours, thanks to two road closures, neither of which were signposted in advance, and neither had a diversion in place.

paulh66
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Sep 13, 2017, 6:47 PM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #39 of 62 (1874 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pokal02] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
So just to clarify re Walton Cas - is the athletics track in the photo on the site of the old ground with the current ground on the other side of the stand (a bit like Corby Town)?

Correct. The footprint of the athletics stadium is significantly bigger than the old ground but swallows it up entirely. There's no overlap between old and new grounds.

Warwickian
Reserve Team Sub

Sep 13, 2017, 7:54 PM

Post #40 of 62 (1758 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Westwood Heath 0 Coundon Court O.B 1
Coventry Alliance.Division Two

Westwood Heath are now playing at Wolston Leisure Centre this season and are on the main pitch.I had been here a few years ago but a different pitch was used for the game I saw.

This match should have kicked off at 18.00 but didn't start until 18.15 and on an evening in the middle of September with rain clouds threatening it was always going to be a struggle to finish the game.The referee in his 'wisdom' decided to play the full 45 minutes in the first half andonce the rain started hammering down there was no way we would see 90 minutes.It was abandoned with ten minutes to go in near darkness.I have just checked the Coventry Alliance website and it has the result as 0-1 so not sure whether this is the final outcome or not!
Also in attendance were Yorkieexile,Veteran,Dave and Gordon from Hinckley

Formerly known as Warwick Brake

codofthenorth
Reserve Team Star

Sep 13, 2017, 8:28 PM

Team(s):

Post #41 of 62 (1706 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Yorks Amateur] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
FA Vase - First Round Qualifying:

Padiham 5 Thackley 0

Aye we pulled into Blackburn Services to decide whether to go to Padiham or Colne. As the missus wanted a shop we cracked on to Colne and I quite fancied a look at South Shields, though a Vase fixture is always of interest.

So Many Grounds....So little time!!

Mr Teapot
Youth Team Star

Sep 13, 2017, 9:00 PM

Team(s):

Post #42 of 62 (1660 views)
Shortcut

. Last season's Football Traveller directory said that Brentwood Town's pitch is 3G but this has been thrown into doubt after a game there was called off in wet weather.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having been at Brentwood Town last Saturday, for the match versus Witham Town, I can confirm that the pitch is still definitely grass.

alan hindle
Youth Team Sub

Sep 13, 2017, 10:30 PM

Team(s): Wigan Athletic

Post #43 of 62 (1556 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherryhopper] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I now just settle for reading all the different sections, but having read your report on the Skem Utd v Clitheroe match, I noticed that you mentioned that the match was played at a relatively "new" ground. I have been searching for news of Skem moving to a new ground, but all I have found is that they have had a new lease on their ground in Skem refused by the owners, so with their current lease expiring this coming November, they have obtained an agreement with Prescot Cables to move in on a groundshare at Valerie Park.
Can you please therefore confirm at which ground you attended this match, as Skem Utd say they are staying at their own ground until the lease expires. Thank you.

Ipeland
Youth Team Star

Sep 13, 2017, 10:51 PM

Team(s): Bolton Wanderers, local non-league teams

Post #44 of 62 (1509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alan hindle] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Manchester United U19 4-3 FC Basel U19 (1-1 HT) at Leigh Sports Village
UEFA Youth League Group Stages
Admission: Free, Programme: None, Teamsheet: Free
Attendance: 200 (guesstimate)

Was originally going to go to the Wigan U23s match but this had a later kick off (3pm compared to 1pm) plus it seemed a more appealing game than two random reserve sides. Took the V bus along the wonderful guided busway into Leigh bus station, 1.50 each way which is decent, and walked the roughly 10 minutes to the stadium, arriving around 10 minutes before kick off.

A bit of a strange game, with all of the goals coming in two 15 minute periods, one in each half. United got off to a good start scoring their first goal 5 minutes in, a shot by Aidan Barlow was only met with the fingertips of the Basel keeper Pukaj, meaning the ball went up in the air and over the line before he could scramble it out. Basel responded 10 minutes later with a good ball through to the on running Afimico Pululu who lofted the ball over the keeper and into the net. The game died down a bit after the goals but both sides had a few chances to take the lead, Basel holding their own better than I expected. The rain started as the second half started and the goals began to flow easier, with the next five goals coming in between the 52nd and 67th minute including three penalties, ending up with United in the lead but with Basel seeming like they'd have a chance to get back into it. However, United had the game mostly sealed when Basel went down to 10 men after Kaiser was sent off for a second yellow, and the game ended 4-3.

I'm sure quite a few people on here have been to this ground for either rugby or when Leigh Genesis were residents for a few years, but no first teams play here at the moment so United's U23/19s are the only footballing opportunity at the moment. Not particularly inspiring new build but would do the job for a Football League side, three decent sized stands and a section of terracing at one end, reminds me a bit of Shrewsbury's New Meadow minus the terracing. Only one turnstile open for this game with access to one side, everything in working order with the usual food and drink selection available at FL prices. Teamsheets given a few minutes before kick off with a good chunk of the crowd swamping the poor steward handing them out downstairs. Some local hoppers scattered around, recognised one or two sat on the back row who talked about the Atherton Charity Cup amongst other things. Luckily it didn't rain walking back to the bus and I was back indoors by about 1740, giving me plenty of time to stuff food in my face before my next game...

Bolton Wanderers 0-1 Sheffield United (0-1 HT) at Macron Stadium
Championship
Admission: Dad's season ticket, Programme: Available, didn't bother
Attendance: 14,346 (looked less, maybe 12k?)

Bolton changed five or so players since Saturday as Parkinson seems to not know what his best team is yet, reverting back to wingbacks in a 5-3-2 formation. Right back Mark Little made his first league appearance since signing in the summer and looked decent, probably man of the match for me. Goal came just after the half hour mark from a soft corner which wasn't cleared properly leading to Carter-Vickers scrambling the ball in. Bolton had a couple of chances to equalise but nothing really concrete. Sheffield looked okay but nowt special. Bit depressing as I had pinned this game as one we might win at the start of the season but not too surprised really.

Grounds visited: 165
Last new ground: Belle View (Consett)
Next planned fixture: BWFC vs Burton Albion - Championship - 16/12/17

mick
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 13, 2017, 11:26 PM

Post #45 of 62 (1457 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Windy] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
1.05 pm - UEFA Youth League - Chelsea 5 Qarabag 0 -

Matches at Cobham are normally behind closed doors as was this one,

Am surprised UEFA allow that. The Regulations for the Youth League imply (but are not explicit) that spectators should be allowed.

onion_bag
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 13, 2017, 11:37 PM

Post #46 of 62 (1437 views)
Shortcut
Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Northern Premier League - Div One South
Sheffield FC 3 - Frickley Athletic 4

atten 210

According the plethora of notices & signs, Sheffield FC is the world's first football club.
The game was very enjoyable despite the heavy rain for the whole evening. Sheffield went 2-0 up within 6 minutes of the start. A rare mistake from Frickley goalie as the wet ball slipped through his hands. Frickley stayed composed and got back in the game with goal predator Gav Allott mking it 2-2 just before HT after ex-frickley gaffer Lee Morris playing No5 for Sheffield was fannying about in defense , big mistake when Gav Allott is lurking as seconds later he hits the back of the net.

Second half Frickley took control and that man again Allott reacts quickest after No5 Morris again cocks up in his six yard box and makes it 3-2.
Typical Frickley they conceed a silly free kick on the edge of their box. Sheffield equalise with a delicious curler , goalie didnt even move. 3-3.

The game could of gone either way until in the 93rd minute that man again Mr Allott, broke free and was chopped down by that man again Mr Morris, penalty given.
Cooly taken by Allott for his 10th goal so far this season for Frickley and another hatrick ! FT 3-4.

Superb entertainment !

http://onion-bag.blogspot.co.uk//
http://rugbyleaguegrounds.blogspot.co.uk/

mxhornet
Reserve Team Star

Sep 14, 2017, 7:07 AM

Team(s): Watford, Celtic, Ajax, Kings Lynn Town and all local ladies teams.

Post #47 of 62 (1304 views)
Shortcut
Re: [onion_bag] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Norwich City - 0 Burton Albion - 0
Sky Bet Championship
Carrow Road
Attendance - 24,841
Admission - free (would have been 18)
Programme - 3.50 (108 pages)

As a reward for helping out at the Run Norwich 10k I was offered a free NC ticket for one of four games, this being the only midweek choice, so made most sense to me. Not the greatest of games, Burton came with one objective to avoid defeat and achieved that without too much hassle as NC struggled to hit the target. Not much else to say other than it was good to see both Sordell and Dyer play.

Watford FC supporter hence the name also follow Hull FC but rarely get to see either these days.

Have now visited over 700 grounds, progress in recent years has been rather slow and will continue to be as things stand.

Mark Hardy
Reserve Team Star

Sep 14, 2017, 7:19 AM

Team(s): Farnborough

Post #48 of 62 (1296 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alan hindle] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I now just settle for reading all the different sections, but having read your report on the Skem Utd v Clitheroe match, I noticed that you mentioned that the match was played at a relatively "new" ground. I have been searching for news of Skem moving to a new ground, but all I have found is that they have had a new lease on their ground in Skem refused by the owners, so with their current lease expiring this coming November, they have obtained an agreement with Prescot Cables to move in on a groundshare at Valerie Park.
Can you please therefore confirm at which ground you attended this match, as Skem Utd say they are staying at their own ground until the lease expires. Thank you.

It's is a relatively new ground. I was there last Saturday for the game against Hyde United. A couple of locals I was talking aren't 100% sure of what is happening. They are at stormy Corner until November 18th at the moment, then a possibile ground share at Prescot Cables.

The owner of the land is wanting to turn the ground into a car park and bus people from there to Burscough, which he also owns. It sounds all very pie in the sky.

Andy D
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 14, 2017, 8:20 AM

Team(s): 1874 Northwich, Forfar Athletic, Castleford RLFC, Lancashire CCC,

Post #49 of 62 (1237 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

It's is a relatively new ground. I was there last Saturday for the game against Hyde United. A couple of locals I was talking aren't 100% sure of what is happening. They are at stormy Corner until November 18th at the moment, then a possibile ground share at Prescot Cables.

The owner of the land is wanting to turn the ground into a car park and bus people from there to Burscough, which he also owns. It sounds all very pie in the sky.

It is part of a great masterplan by this guy. Not sure how much of it is to do with football, it seems much of whatls left of the Burscough support don't want him there either. He's also trying to kill off the bar next to Burscough's ground by encouraging people to drink in a pub down the road instead, presumably so that he can swallow that up in whatever development plans he has. I presume this park-and-ride idea (for 100 fans??) is another step along that road.

Rules of Groundhopping:

Rule 1 - There are no rules
Rule 2 - See rule 1.....

Windy
Reserve Team Star

Sep 14, 2017, 10:05 AM

Team(s):

Post #50 of 62 (1165 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mick] Tuesday 12th September 2017 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
1.05 pm - UEFA Youth League - Chelsea 5 Qarabag 0 -

Matches at Cobham are normally behind closed doors as was this one,

Am surprised UEFA allow that. The Regulations for the Youth League imply (but are not explicit) that spectators should be allowed.

It's a problem in my view. Clubs should be made to let supporters in but the FA, UEFA etc don't enforce it. All matches at Cobham are behind closed doors as such. Arsenal at London Colney are also a bit of a problem although their UEFA Youth League matches were played at Borehamwood. One of Leicesters UEFA Youth League matches last season was also behind closed doors. If the FA and UEFA had any balls, they would insist firstly that all matches are available to the public and secondly, that teamsheets are available to all too. Sadly it is now happening that some clubs are making it difficult for fans to see Under 23 matches like Watford I find it very frustrating

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

The Soccerlinks Hit List

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3