Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Administration: NLM Main Site:
NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2017–18

First page Previous page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 Next page Last page  View All

southend statto
First Team Star

Feb 13, 2018, 8:30 PM

Team(s): most of my local sides

Post #226 of 414 (6642 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2017–18 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

hope it's not down as coalfield in the table! lol

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Feb 14, 2018, 11:58 AM

Team(s): Hitchin Town

Post #227 of 414 (6598 views)
Shortcut
Re: [southend statto] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2017–18 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
hope it's not down as coalfield in the table! lol

Corrected Wink

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 14, 2018, 2:12 PM

Team(s): Salisbury

Post #228 of 414 (6581 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2017–18 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Cheshire Division One - Deva Christleton should be Deva Athletic

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 14, 2018, 2:19 PM

Post #229 of 414 (6576 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sarumio] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2017–18 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Central Mids – Brodsworth Welfare should be AFC Brodsworth Welfare

On the other hand in the Northants Combo Div One – AFC Woodford Wolves should be just Woodford Wolves.

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 14, 2018, 2:30 PM

Post #230 of 414 (6573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sarumio] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2017–18 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Hangleton have folded their first team in the Brighton & Worthing League. Results need to be eremoved from NLM table.

Their reserves are still going and are now in effect the first team.

martin55
First Team Sub

Feb 14, 2018, 3:01 PM

Team(s):

Post #231 of 414 (6566 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

Their constitution has them named as Brodsworth Welfare AFC, as does the club badge.

Can you remember who you were, before they told you who you should be?

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 14, 2018, 3:57 PM

Post #232 of 414 (6545 views)
Shortcut
Re: [martin55] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2017–18 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Middlesex County One East

South Kilburn Thirds should be South Kilburn Reserves.
PFC Victoria London should just be PFC Victoria

Richard Rundle
Man City Transfer Target!

Feb 14, 2018, 4:05 PM

Post #233 of 414 (6541 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

No, according to the Middlesex League site on mitoo, the reserves play in the weirdly named Jeff Nardin Division.

The Middlesex League still refer to PFC Victoria London using the full name as well.

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 14, 2018, 4:26 PM

Post #234 of 414 (6533 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Richard Rundle] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2017–18 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

No, according to the Middlesex League site on mitoo, the reserves play in the weirdly named Jeff Nardin Division.

The Middlesex League still refer to PFC Victoria London using the full name as well.

And yet Fa Find a Club has them listed as PFC Victoria...

South Kilburn - Maybe the Middlesex County League have it wrong? The Jeff Nardin Division is, by all accounts, the bottom division. Division One West (where the 'thirds' are) is a direct feeder to the Premier Division and thus the second tier in the MCL.

The Jeff Nardin Division is two divisions below this - the reserves cannot play below the thirds?

(This post was edited by Sarumio on Feb 14, 2018, 4:30 PM)

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 14, 2018, 4:29 PM

Post #235 of 414 (6529 views)
Shortcut
Re: [martin55] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2017–18 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

Their constitution has them named as Brodsworth Welfare AFC, as does the club badge.

And yet this site has them listed as AFC Brodsworth Welfare? Maybe they just haven't updated their badge - its the same badge as the old Bordsworth Welfare had before morphing into AFC Bentley and the present club is not the same one.

http://brodsworthmw.non-league.org/

FA Find a Club officially has them listed as AFC Brodsworth Welfare too.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Feb 14, 2018, 8:17 PM

Post #236 of 414 (6488 views)
Shortcut

I have actioned Sarumio's postings 228,229,and 230 above.

I have not actioned posting 232 as the MIDD Div 1 West league table still shows South Kilburn 3rds and PFC Victoria London.

I do find myself 'piggy in the middle' when disputes arise. I'm not qualified to be judge and jury. Wink

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Feb 14, 2018, 9:45 PM

Post #237 of 414 (6459 views)
Shortcut

Mid Sussex League - Mid Sussex League Premier Division

From the 2017-18 Name Changes, Mergers & Closures thread:

Smallfield resigned in October 2017 after 8 games. NLM updated and NLM and Full Time tables checked and agree.

martin55
First Team Sub

Feb 15, 2018, 10:32 AM

Team(s):

Post #238 of 414 (6400 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

And yet this site has them listed as AFC Brodsworth Welfare? Maybe they just haven't updated their badge - its the same badge as the old Bordsworth Welfare had before morphing into AFC Bentley and the present club is not the same one.

Fair enough.

The whole compliction of these two clubs is messily documented online (I know, I was looking yesterday). But didn't find anywhere else where the club was labelled as "AFC Brodsworth Welfare".

Can you remember who you were, before they told you who you should be?

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 15, 2018, 10:57 AM

Post #239 of 414 (6394 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Fair enough.

The whole compliction of these two clubs is messily documented online (I know, I was looking yesterday). But didn't find anywhere else where the club was labelled as "AFC Brodsworth Welfare".

I suspect they are still referred to in everyday talk as Brodsworth Welfare. I expect that’s what officials, players, opposing teams call them.

I suspect it’s a case that even the league are referring to them by this name, however erroneously. I doubt the CML are generally too concerned in the finer technicalities that the FA have to concern themselves with.

But it would seem that the original Brodsworth Welfare, are now technically called AFC Bentley.

A new Brodsworth club was formed after this event and I assume could not register with the County FA as “Brodsworth Welfare” as this name was previously used by the still extant club AFC Bentley.

And so they had to register under a different name.

All guesswork really.

Bantam Cymraeg
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 21, 2018, 8:45 PM

Team(s): Bradford City

Post #240 of 414 (5807 views)
Shortcut

Vale of Clwyd & Conwy League Div. 1 - Hope Wanderers have folded. I have removed their fixtures & results, they just need removing from the table & a comment adding.

dottirofhod

Feb 22, 2018, 4:15 AM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #241 of 414 (5757 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bantam Cymraeg] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2017–18 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Have deleted Deva Athletic from Cheshire League Div 1.

Lack of people to run club / resigned.

Big losers , Pilks who lose 6 points and drop from top of league to be replaced by Daten who got 3 points from their 2 games with Deva.

July 1, 2018 to June 30,2019 = 117 / 96 / 21(You know my rules) @ 16 /11 /2018.(Only 8 x 0-0's)
Benelux. Bel = 0-0-0- ( 0-0-0 ) - ( 5-0-0-1 ) Lux = 0-0. Neth = 0-0-0 - ( 2 - 1 ).
Scotland Senior 0-0-0-0-(0-0)-EastofS -1 NofS 0 - SouthofS -2 - Junior (0-0-0)-(0-0-1-0)-(0-0)-(0).
N I = 0-0-5. ROI =0-0-( Leinster-2 , Munster-2, Ulster -0.) Wales =0- (0-0).
Scan Den=1-1, Faroes=8, Fin=0-2, Ice=0-3, Nor=0-9, Swe=0-1. Baltics Est= 0, Lat= 2, Lith=1.

(This post was edited by dottirofhod on Feb 22, 2018, 4:32 AM)

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Feb 22, 2018, 10:17 AM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #242 of 414 (5737 views)
Shortcut

East Midlands Counties League.

Blaby & Whetstone Ath have been deducted 3 points for use of an ineligible player in away game at Barrow Town on 16th December.

EDIT.

Points totals/GD are not showing the same totals before deduction on NLM and FT.

(This post was edited by kirby knitters on Feb 22, 2018, 10:45 AM)

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Feb 22, 2018, 11:09 AM

Post #243 of 414 (5719 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2017–18 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Postings 240,241 and 242 above have been actioned .

Thanks for the information.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Feb 22, 2018, 3:08 PM

Post #244 of 414 (5689 views)
Shortcut
Bostik League- Pints Deductions [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

League Statement

Premier and North Division clubs receive sanction

The League can confirm that three clubs have been deducted points for fielding ineligible players, following each of them being charged by the FA for a breach of rule E10- failure to comply with an automatic suspension.

The clubs were:

•Metropolitan Police- as they beat Folkestone Invicta 3-1 on 7th October
•Potters Bar Town- as they defeated Norwich United 4-1 on 18th November.
•Dereham Town- as they defeated AFC Hornchurch 1-0 on 24th October.

Each club was found to also be in breach of League Rule 6.9 (playing an ineligible player) and points gained in these matches are to be deducted. The matches are not to be replayed

I have deducted the above clubs 3 points each but should it be more?

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Feb 22, 2018, 4:06 PM

Post #245 of 414 (5680 views)
Shortcut
DORSET PREMIER FOOTBALL LEAGUE [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Noted that Swanage & Herston's deduction of 12 points for playing a player awaiting International Clearance is still the subject of an outstanding appeal.

However, to ensure that NLM and FA Full Time league tables agree I have applied the 12 point deduction to NLM.

Should the appeal be successful, the above can easily be reversed.

buckielugger
Youth Team Regular

Feb 23, 2018, 4:33 PM

Team(s):

Post #246 of 414 (5555 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] LINCS LEAGUE [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Lge Secretary has informed me the AFC Boston have now officially had all their results expunged.
Also Sleaford Sports Amateurs have had 3 points deducted whilst Nettleham have had 3 points added.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Feb 23, 2018, 9:22 PM

Post #247 of 414 (5515 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buckielugger] LINCS LEAGUE [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Lge Secretary has informed me the AFC Boston have now officially had all their results expunged.
Also Sleaford Sports Amateurs have had 3 points deducted whilst Nettleham have had 3 points added.

NLM has been updated with the above, NLM and FA Full Time league tables have been checked and agree.

Thanks for the information.

Mark_a_Wood
Youth Team Star

Feb 24, 2018, 8:55 AM

Team(s): Leek Town, N. Staffs clubs (except Kidsgove!)

Post #248 of 414 (5456 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] LINCS LEAGUE [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Staffordshire County Senior League - Division Two

a) After failing to fulfil their home fixture against AFC Fenton on Sat. 17th February, Milton United Reserves resigned from the league at some point this week. All results have been expunged. I have deleted all of their results and fixtures on here already. Please remove them from the table and add an appropriate header. They had played 13 games.

b) Following the deletion of Milton's results the table on NLM and that on the league website match except in one regard. Audley & District Reserves are currently shown on the league website as being third from bottom of the table with a playing record of P.15 W.2 D.5 L.8 Pts. 14. Which cannot be correct. Audley Reserves were scheduled to play a "home" fixture against Featherstone FC on Saturday, 20th January 2018 that was postponed. The fixtures/result page on the league website has now been amended to show this as a result - 0:0. But that result has not been added to Featherstone's entry on the table and seems to have been added to Audley Reserves playing record as a draw but they seem to have gained 4 points from that draw! I have not added that result to NLM yet and will wait until the table is next updated by the league webmaster to see if their error is corrected.

dottirofhod

Mar 6, 2018, 1:20 AM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #249 of 414 (5076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mark_a_Wood] LINCS LEAGUE [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Cheshire League D2.

For those that need to know I have deleted the Nov 18th game St Helens Res 2 v 2 Grappenhall as its been annulled and will be played again on 31/03.

July 1, 2018 to June 30,2019 = 117 / 96 / 21(You know my rules) @ 16 /11 /2018.(Only 8 x 0-0's)
Benelux. Bel = 0-0-0- ( 0-0-0 ) - ( 5-0-0-1 ) Lux = 0-0. Neth = 0-0-0 - ( 2 - 1 ).
Scotland Senior 0-0-0-0-(0-0)-EastofS -1 NofS 0 - SouthofS -2 - Junior (0-0-0)-(0-0-1-0)-(0-0)-(0).
N I = 0-0-5. ROI =0-0-( Leinster-2 , Munster-2, Ulster -0.) Wales =0- (0-0).
Scan Den=1-1, Faroes=8, Fin=0-2, Ice=0-3, Nor=0-9, Swe=0-1. Baltics Est= 0, Lat= 2, Lith=1.

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Mar 11, 2018, 8:36 PM

Post #250 of 414 (4767 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] LINCS LEAGUE [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Billingham Town Reserves have gone from the North Riding Premier Division
Maidenhead Magpies have gone from the Thames Valley Premier League Division One

First page Previous page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3