Pop Up Groundhopping in Cornwall

Shacker
Reserve Team Sub

Feb 16, 2018, 7:30 PM

Team(s): Mainly South West stuff, odd trips North

Post #1 of 2 (1679 views)
Shortcut
Pop Up Groundhopping in Cornwall Can't Post or Reply Privately

Despite being fed up of continual postponements due to never ending rain I have decided to kick start WHERE'S THE TEA HUT again. This time in the South West. The twist with this site is I visit the ground irrespective of whether a game passes the pitch inspection or not.

Cornwall is a different land to that of the North of England where I did the majority of my ground visits previously. Six or seven years worth of blog posts I think?

The new blog posts will witness a humble grass roots approach this time around. Focus will be shared with minor league locations where the odd stand or dug out nestles alongside wonderful settings and stunning countryside.

I've already put some stuff on the site about grounds at Pensilva, St Cleer and Pelynt with plenty more to follow. Photo's are included needless to say.

If you fancy taking a look at remote grounds down in Cornwall feel free to give WHERE'S THE TEA HUT a go.

Here is the site address:

https://wherestheteahut.blogspot.co.uk/

PartizanBristle
Youth Team Regular

Mar 22, 2018, 10:22 AM

Team(s): Bristol Rovers, Bristol Manor Farm, Clapton CFC

Post #2 of 2 (1258 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Shacker] Pop Up Groundhopping in Cornwall [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hi Uwdi, glad to see this, I always enjoyed your posts.

#83, 20/92

Club photographer for Bristol Manor Farm. Check out my shots here.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3