French Regional Cups

leohoenig
Administrator

Apr 23, 2019, 8:13 AM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #1 of 20 (1295 views)
Shortcut
French Regional Cups Can't Post or Reply Privately

I believe every region in France has its Senior Cup, and also every district within the regions
With dedicated matchdays (no league games except rearrangements), this are well supported at the latter stages

Bretagne QUarter finals played over Easter Weekend. Semi-finalists are Douarnenez, Cesson OC, Vitre(enne)La and Esperance Chartres de Bretagne. Two clubs each from Regional 1 and Regional 2 (tiers 6/7). Apparently semi-finals are not until June 2

Normandie The quarter-finals are spread out over three dates, Flerien have won the first one, Dieppe v Evreux is next Sunday, while the last two are on May Day holiday. The semi-finals should be scheduled on the May 8 bank holiday, with the final on the weekend of June 2

Pays de la Loire Two matches from the 9th round due to be played on May Day. The first quarter final is on Saturday 27, the second on May Day with the final two (both in Nantes, but with the same ko time) on the May 8 holiday. This puts them behind as May 8 was supposed to be for the semi-finals, with the final on the June 2 weekend

Hauts-de-France Quarter finals are on May 8 bank holiday at 15.00. Home teams are Lille Fives, Chateau Etampes, Chambly III, and Roye Noyon. The Calendar does not give round dates, but puts the final on weekend of 16 June. It is possible the semi-finals are one week earlier as the Regional Leagues play until June 2. In previous seasons, the ladies final has preceeded the mens as a double header

Paris IDF Semi-finals are on May 12, Cesson VSD v Conflans and Alfortville v PSG 3. I don't know when the final is due

Centre VDL The final, Vierzon v Bourges Foot is on May 1. It will be played at Issoudum

Nouvelle Aquitaine The 1/8 finals were played this weekend. The quarter finals and semi-finals are on the holiday dates, 1 and 8 May with the final on the weekend on June 2.

Grand-Est Semi-finals on May 8. Troyes II v Raon l'Etape and Bischheim Soleil v Woippy. The final is on May 30

Bourgogne Franche-Compte The 1/8 finals are being played between 27 April and May 1. Quarter finals for May 8, Semi-finals on May 30 and the final on June 9

LAuRA The 1/8 finals have just been completed. I do not have the dates for the next two rounds (to be drawn today), but the final is on June 8.

Occitanie Quarter-finals ongoing with one match on Wednesday night. This was the weekend scheduled for semi-finals, with the final on the weekend June 1/2

Mediterranee Not sure about this one, but possible there is no cup for the region?

Corsica Semi-finals, Gallia v SC Bastia, Furiani Aglia v Bocognano on May 8. Final is on June 2

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

leohoenig
Administrator

May 2, 2019, 9:09 AM

Post #2 of 20 (1028 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] French Regional Cups [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I believe every region in France has its Senior Cup, and also every district within the regions
With dedicated matchdays (no league games except rearrangements), this are well supported at the latter stages

Bretagne QUarter finals played over Easter Weekend. Semi-finalists are Douarnenez, Cesson OC, Vitre(enne)La and Esperance Chartres de Bretagne. Two clubs each from Regional 1 and Regional 2 (tiers 6/7). Apparently semi-finals are not until June 2

Normandie The quarter-finals are spread out over three dates, Flerien have won the first one, Dieppe v Evreux is next Sunday, while the last two are on May Day holiday. The semi-finals should be scheduled on the May 8 bank holiday, with the final on the weekend of June 2

Semi finals on the 8th are Flerien v Avranches II and Rouen v Dieppe. League match, Dieppe v Rouen is on the 4th May

Pays de la Loire Two matches from the 9th round due to be played on May Day. The first quarter final is on Saturday 27, the second on May Day with the final two (both in Nantes, but with the same ko time) on the May 8 holiday. This puts them behind as May 8 was supposed to be for the semi-finals, with the final on the June 2 weekend

Hauts-de-France Quarter finals are on May 8 bank holiday at 15.00. Home teams are Lille Fives, Chateau Etampes, Chambly III, and Roye Noyon. The Calendar does not give round dates, but puts the final on weekend of 16 June. It is possible the semi-finals are one week earlier as the Regional Leagues play until June 2. In previous seasons, the ladies final has preceeded the mens as a double header

Paris IDF Semi-finals are on May 12, Cesson VSD v Conflans and Alfortville v PSG 3. I don't know when the final is due

Centre VDL The final, Vierzon v Bourges Foot is on May 1. It will be played at Issoudum

Bourges won by 3-2

Nouvelle Aquitaine The 1/8 finals were played this weekend. The quarter finals and semi-finals are on the holiday dates, 1 and 8 May with the final on the weekend on June 2.

Semi finals, 8 May are Chauvigny v Lege Cap Feret and Merignac Arlac v Poitiers Stade

Grand-Est Semi-finals on May 8. Troyes II v Raon l'Etape and Bischheim Soleil v Woippy. The final is on May 30

Bourgogne Franche-Compte The 1/8 finals are being played between 27 April and May 1. Quarter finals for May 8, Semi-finals on May 30 and the final on June 9

LAuRA The 1/8 finals have just been completed. I do not have the dates for the next two rounds (to be drawn today), but the final is on June 8.

Quarter-finals fixed for May 8

Occitanie Quarter-finals ongoing with one match on Wednesday night. This was the weekend scheduled for semi-finals, with the final on the weekend June 1/2

Mediterranee Not sure about this one, but possible there is no cup for the region?

Corsica Semi-finals, Gallia v SC Bastia, Furiani Aglia v Bocognano on May 8. Final is on June 2

Fat AND Pompous.

leohoenig
Administrator

May 29, 2019, 6:37 AM

Post #3 of 20 (830 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] French Regional Cups [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

Semi Finals confirmed on 2 June.

Final is on 1 June in Argentan. Avranches II v Dieppe

Semi finals are today (29 May)

The Final, Amiens AC II v Choisy Au Bac is on Monday 10 June (19.30) at Stade Moulonguet, Amiens

The final, Cesson v Alfortville is on Wednesday 5 June (20.30) at Parc des Sports et Loisirs, in St Ouen l'Aumone

The final, Lege Cap v Poitiers Stade in on Sunday 2 June (17.00) at Stade Andre Mabille in La Brede

Woippy v Troyes II, May 30 (17.00) at Amneville Les Thermes

Semi finals on 29/30 May

Final is Domtac v Miserieux Trevoux on Saturday 8 June (18.30) in St Maurice De Beynost

Final is Lunal v Castanet on Saturday 1 June (18.00) in Trebes

The second semi-final, (FA v B) is on May 30. Winners play SC Bastia

Fat AND Pompous.

APL
First Team Star

May 29, 2019, 2:40 PM

Post #4 of 20 (769 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

The Final, Amiens AC II v Choisy Au Bac is on Monday 10 June (19.30) at Stade Moulonguet, Amiens

The final is a 17.30 kick off, not 19.30.

England 1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-1-2

Belgium (Pyramid = 1,498 1st teams) 0-0-1-9-7-17-175-313-259

http://www.hoppingacrossthepond.com

(This post was edited by APL on May 29, 2019, 3:11 PM)

leohoenig
Administrator

Jun 2, 2019, 8:01 AM

Post #5 of 20 (631 views)
Shortcut
Re: [APL] French Regional Cups [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

The final for Pays de Loire is on Sunday 9th June in Change (near Laval), k.o 17.45
La Roche/Yon v Sable/Sarth

For B-F-C, again 9th June, this time ko. 1800 in St. Marcel
Gueugnon v Jura Dolois

Note that there are also plenty of French Cup ties upcoming in Paris and Grand Est, including midweek dates, but I think no Saturday games in Paris

Fat AND Pompous.

Gricehead
Youth Team Regular

Jun 5, 2019, 1:39 PM

Team(s): Rotherham United, North Leigh, Dinnington Town, Handsworth Parramore

Post #6 of 20 (527 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

There is no "regional cup" for Mediterranée league, because it's not really a region as such. It's an anomaly that the FFF doesn't really know how to deal with, so generally speaking merges together with Corsica.

I haven't checked whether it's repeated across all districts within the league, but certainly in Alpes and Provence districts, the higher division clubs enter the District cup at some pre-defined stage (Alpes specifies "after being knocked out of the Coupe de France", but has no games in the district cup between October and April)

Gricehead
Youth Team Regular

Jun 5, 2019, 1:51 PM

Post #7 of 20 (523 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Note that there are also plenty of French Cup ties upcoming in Paris and Grand Est, including midweek dates, but I think no Saturday games in Paris

Nearly all games in Lorraine and Champagne-Ardenne sub-regions of Grand Est are this weekend. No Saturday games in Paris, but you have a choice of three on Sunday in Jouy-le-Moutier, Lésigny and Limours

leohoenig
Administrator

Jun 5, 2019, 4:41 PM

Post #8 of 20 (517 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gricehead] French Regional Cups [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Actually there are four, and that is the weekend of 16th June
https://www.fff.fr/...1/derniers-resultats
Two matches on 6th June, five on the 9th June, one on the 14th
- and as you say, loads in Grand Est
Also three games in the Regions Cup this weekend

I intend to head to Petits Anges this weekend. I can go on the train and get the Eiffel Tower views - it is supposed to stop raining before then

Fat AND Pompous.

Gricehead
Youth Team Regular

Jun 7, 2019, 12:25 PM

Post #9 of 20 (435 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Actually there are four, and that is the weekend of 16th June
Two matches on 6th June, five on the 9th June, one on the 14th
- and as you say, loads in Grand Est
Also three games in the Regions Cup this weekend

I intend to head to Petits Anges this weekend. I can go on the train and get the Eiffel Tower views - it is supposed to stop raining before then

You're quite right, I mixed up my weekends.

One of the matches on 16th June (Mauloise v Courdimanche) is a replay of an abandoned match from 2nd June.

leohoenig
Administrator

Jun 7, 2019, 1:17 PM

Post #10 of 20 (423 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gricehead] French Regional Cups [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Weather forecast has changed a bit.

Still fancy Petit Anges - I would not consider as low as Departmental 4 on a normal weekend.

Fat AND Pompous.

Gricehead
Youth Team Regular

Jun 14, 2019, 2:45 PM

Post #11 of 20 (345 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Weather forecast has changed a bit.

Still fancy Petit Anges - I would not consider as low as Departmental 4 on a normal weekend.

If you went to this game, you might be interested to know that CSL Aulnay were penalised (presumably for fielding an ineligible player through suspension or otherwise) and Petit Anges will qualify for the third round.

leohoenig
Administrator

Jun 14, 2019, 3:27 PM

Post #12 of 20 (340 views)
Shortcut

Yes, I gave it a match report on "where did you go"

Fat AND Pompous.

Gricehead
Youth Team Regular

Jun 14, 2019, 3:39 PM

Post #13 of 20 (338 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Yes, I gave it a match report on "where did you go"

So I see. What a great picture.
I must admit I very rarely venture outside this particular part of the forum these days (except when the FA competitions forum gets interesting)

leohoenig
Administrator

Jun 14, 2019, 3:50 PM

Post #14 of 20 (337 views)
Shortcut

I know at least one groundhopper that would now have to go back if the result is reversed.

Fortunately, that one is not meTongue

Fat AND Pompous.

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

Jun 14, 2019, 5:16 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #15 of 20 (322 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I know at least one groundhopper that would now have to go back if the result is reversed.

Fortunately, that one is not meTongue

Surely you know of at least 2 ?

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 17 / 16 / 1 / inc 1 x 0-0. (You know my rules) @ 19 / 07 / 2019.
2019/20. Benelux = Bel = 0-0-0-(0-0-0)-(0-3-4-2). Lux = 0-3. Neth-= 0-0-0-(2 - 2).

Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

PaulC

Jun 14, 2019, 6:19 PM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #16 of 20 (310 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] French Regional Cups [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

On a vaguely related matter I note that the German Regional finals are now played simultaneously and are broadcast by one of the German channels in one of those live goals/highlights shows.

leohoenig
Administrator

Jun 14, 2019, 9:13 PM

Post #17 of 20 (295 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] French Regional Cups [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Sorry, Paul - can't be bothered to check all, but taking the first three alphabetically, (Baden, Bayern, Berlin), I found three different kick off times - all the same weekend, though

Fat AND Pompous.

PaulC

Jun 15, 2019, 1:39 PM

Post #18 of 20 (234 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Sorry, Paul - can't be bothered to check all, but taking the first three alphabetically, (Baden, Bayern, Berlin), I found three different kick off times - all the same weekend, though

All matches shown live "Livekonferenz" over three sessions I caught the 16:15 session. Then followed by the final of the DFB Pokal.

https://www.daserste.de/sport/sportschau/finaltag-amateure-dfb-pokalfinale-2019-100.html

10:10 - 12:50 Uhr
Finaltag der Amateure
Livekonferenz der DFB-Landespokalendspiele
Moderation: Ben Wozny

13:55 - 19:00 Uhr
Finaltag der Amateure
Livekonferenz der DFB-Landespokalendspiele
Moderation: Lennert Brinkhoff und René Kindermann

"Der Finaltag der Amateure" am 25. Mai 2019 im Überblick:
Anstoß 10:30 Uhr
FC Eintracht Norderstedt (Regionalliga) - TuS Dassendorf (Oberliga) / Live-Stream
Kommentator: Hendrik Deichmann
Torgelower FC Greif (Oberliga) - F.C. Hansa Rostock (3. Liga) / Live-Stream
Kommentator: Willi Hark
Tennis Borussia Berlin (Oberliga) - FC Viktoria 1889 Berlin (Regionalliga) / Live-Stream
Kommentator: Jörg Klawitter
FC Oberneuland- Bremer SV (beide Oberliga)
Kommentator: Stephan Schiffner

Anstoß 14:15 Uhr
SV Viktoria Aschaffenburg (Regionalliga) - FC Würzburger Kickers (3. Liga) / Live-Stream
Kommentator: Bernd Schmelzer
FSV Optik Rathenow (Regionalliga) - FC Energie Cottbus (3. Liga) / Live-Stream
Kommentator: Stephanie Baczyk
FSV Salmrohr (Verbandsliga) - TuS Koblenz (Oberliga)
Kommentator: Florian Winkler
TSV Essingen (Verbandsliga) - SSV Ulm 1846 Fußball (Regionalliga)
Kommentator: Jens-Jörg Rieck
TuS Bersenbrück - SV Atlas Delmenhorst (beide Oberliga) / Live-Stream
Kommentator: Jan Neumann
Chemnitzer FC (Regionalliga) - FSV Zwickau (3. Liga) / Live-Stream
Kommentator: Eik Galley
SV Rödinghausen - SC Wiedenbrück (beide Regionalliga) / Live-Stream
Kommentator: Stefan Hänsel

Anstoß 16:15 Uhr
1. FC Kaiserslautern (3. Liga) - VfR Wormatia Worms (Regionalliga) / Live-Stream
Kommentator: Tom Bartels
KFC Uerdingen (3. Liga) - Wuppertaler SV (Regionalliga) / Live-Stream
Kommentator: Jürgen Bergener
FC 08 Villingen (Oberliga) - FC Rielasingen-Arlen (Verbandsliga)
Kommentatorin: Stefan Kiss
VfB Lübeck - SC Weiche Flensburg 08 (beide Regionalliga) / Live-Stream
Kommentator: Mathias Cammann
VfB Germania Halberstadt (Regionalliga) - Hallescher FC (3. Liga) / Live-Stream
Kommentator: Stephan Weidling
Alemannia Aachen (Regionalliga) - Fortuna Köln (3. Liga) / Live-Stream
Kommentator: Steffen Simon
FSV 1996 Preußen Bad Langensalza (Verbandsliga) - FSV Wacker 90 Nordhausen (Regionalliga) / Live-Stream
Kommentator: Torsten Püschel
SV 07 Elversberg - 1. FC Saarbrücken (beide Regionalliga) / Live-Stream
Kommentator: Frank Grundhever

leohoenig
Administrator

Jun 15, 2019, 3:17 PM

Post #19 of 20 (226 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] French Regional Cups [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

So that leaves two

One more played the same weekend - I had not heard of this before, so I guess all together is new
Baden: Karlsruhe 5-3 Waldhof Mannheim (Played on Sunday 26/5)

The final one has not been played yet
Hessen: Wehen Wiesbaden v Baunatal. At Wetzlar - 25 June 2019, ko. 19.00

(Wiesbaden were unavailable on the weekend the others were played, as this was when the play off for a place in the 2. Bundesliga was being played)

Fat AND Pompous.

(This post was edited by leohoenig on Jun 15, 2019, 3:21 PM)

PaulC

Jun 15, 2019, 3:54 PM

Post #20 of 20 (216 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
So that leaves two

One more played the same weekend - I had not heard of this before, so I guess all together is new

i think it was mentioned during the programme that this was the second season of the live simultaneous coverage.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3