Kiwinning Rangers Buffs Park

Buffie Ben
Ballboy/girl

Aug 8, 2019, 1:02 PM

Post #1 of 5 (522 views)
Shortcut
Kiwinning Rangers Buffs Park Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hi

Ben here, i'm media manager at scottish non-league/junior football team Kilwinning Rangers. On wednesday 7th of Aug we had our first league game vs auchinleck talbot at our new ground, there was a suggestion of a few ground hoppers in attendance at the game and wondered if any of your members had came along?

Also we have a number of left over programmes from this very first game and i am happy to post out to anyone who is interested. Drop me a PM if it's something you'd like to get a hold of.

Barnsley Dave
First Team Star

Aug 8, 2019, 1:54 PM

Team(s): Barnsley ,non league football,Yorkshire C.C, ,,wherever I lay my hat

Post #2 of 5 (511 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Buffie Ben] Kiwinning Rangers Buffs Park [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hi Ben, welcome to the forum where all things good, bad and indifferent are discussed Wink. Looking at the where did you go thread elsewhere there was certainly 1 person off the forum there, codeofthenorth but not sure if any of the other Scottish contingent were there . Sounds like the scotch pies were a hit Smile

(This post was edited by Barnsley Dave on Aug 8, 2019, 2:05 PM)

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

Aug 8, 2019, 2:33 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #3 of 5 (491 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Buffie Ben] Kiwinning Rangers Buffs Park [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Ben,
could you confirm / or not that your new home is the same pitch Dalry Thistle used for 4 or 5 games at the end of 2017 / 18 when their park wasn't available.
Ta.

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 84 / 72 / 12 / inc 3 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 09 / 10 / 2019.
2019/20. Benelux = Bel = 0-0-0-(0-0-0)-(0-2-1-1)/ Lux = 0-2 / Neth = 0-0-0-(1 - 2) Others France = 0-0 / Germany =0-0-0 / Italy =0-1(Act 2- Frosinone new ground)./ Iberia = P = 0-1 & S = 0-0.

Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

(This post was edited by dottirofhod on Aug 8, 2019, 3:02 PM)

Buffie Ben
Ballboy/girl

Aug 8, 2019, 4:31 PM

Post #4 of 5 (449 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Kiwinning Rangers Buffs Park [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Ben,
could you confirm / or not that your new home is the same pitch Dalry Thistle used for 4 or 5 games at the end of 2017 / 18 when their park wasn't available.
Ta.

Hi

So Dalry played 2 games at Kilwinning Sports Club which essentially a playing field at the time with no real spectator facilities. The pitch which The Buffs play on has been transformed with advertising boards, spectator areas, food stalls and toilets etc and is now known as The Buffs Park which will be the permanent home of Kilwinning Rangers

steve walker
Administrator

Aug 8, 2019, 9:25 PM

Team(s):

Post #5 of 5 (394 views)
Shortcut

Have you checked the really excellent and informative review in the Where Did You Go thread for 7th August?

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3