Aug 6, 2015, 9:53 PM
Location: Outer Cheltenhamshire
Team(s): Cheltenham Town
1. Leas Station, Hillingdon Borough. Club defunct and Ground no longer exists.
Re: [Steelback] where were your first half a dozen grounds?
2. Brooklands, Romford. Club defunct and Ground no longer exists
3. Watling Street - Dartford. Club moved.
4. Broadhall Way - Stevenage Athletic. Club defunct. Ground now used by Stevenage FC
5. Pilot Field - Hastings United. Club Defunct, but ground now used by another club that has assumed the name!
6. Stonebridge Road - Gravesend & Northfleet. Club changed name.
For that matter, grounds 7-13 inclusive also have not survived (and only two of the clubs survive), while ground 14 is now used by the club that used to own ground 13, (the original club at ground 14 being defunct).
So ground 15. Imber Court, Met Police - pretty much unchanged (in 40 years). Except of course you don't see many policemen there nowadays
Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com
(This post was edited by leohoenig on Aug 6, 2015, 9:54 PM)