Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Non-League Football Discussion: Where did you go?:
Where did you go tues 16th sept?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

portway pete
Youth Team Regular

Sep 16, 2008, 7:17 PM

Team(s): Andover,West Ham.

Post #1 of 30 (4727 views)
Shortcut
Where did you go tues 16th sept? Can't Post or Reply Privately

Aldershot reserves 0 Brighton and hove albion reserves 2

Football combination

A tuesday afternoon well spent at the recreation ground,or as it's now called the Ebb Stadium.A good game featuring a few first teamers in each side,a fairly even first half but B&ha took control in the second period.

Around 130 or so watched this 2.00 kick-off,3.00 to get in and 10p for a team sheet.

www.andover-music-photography.blogspot.com

Dr Love
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 16, 2008, 10:20 PM

Team(s): Halifax Town

Post #2 of 30 (4678 views)
Shortcut
Re: [portway pete] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Reading 6-0 Sheffield Wednesday
Championship

Went along to the Madejski with royals (he enjoyed this one), for what turned out to be a very one sided game. Reading played some entertaining football of a quality I haven't seen for a long time, the visitors didn't. The score could easily have been more.

Hornet
Deleted

Sep 16, 2008, 10:29 PM

Team(s):

Post #3 of 30 (4669 views)
Shortcut
Re: [portway pete] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or

QUORN 3 SPALDING
NPL Div 1 south
6-00 entry 2-00 programme
tea in a mug 70p

This was a very good game two first class goals and a very clean match very few fouls. Quorn got the fist with a tight angle shot the second goal was a shot from outside the box with a bit curl into the top corner, then Quorn missed a penalty, at the end of the first half Spalding scored the a good passing move and a shot from outside the box into the top corner. The second half could not match the first half with Quorn getting there third almost on time.

Aggedor
Deleted

Sep 16, 2008, 10:37 PM

Team(s):

Post #4 of 30 (4658 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hornet] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or

Nowhere! Shepshed was off, back up of Loughboro Uni was off...which left Quorn. See previous history between me and their dickhead Chairman. As I now won't set foot in the place, Hornet dropped me off in Loughborough, leaving me to wend my own way home. Back in the house at 8pm!

Liverpool was on the TV, so I....zzzzzzz

andy1886
Reserve Team Sub

Sep 16, 2008, 10:45 PM

Team(s): motherwell and yorkshire non league

Post #5 of 30 (4651 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Aggedor] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Selby Town 0-4 Guiseley
FA Cup 1st Qualifying Round
Admission 5 adults 2 kids programme 1
Guiseley won this match comfortably showing their superiority from the first whistle.The game was goalless at half time but Guiseley had missed a penalty and numerous other chances.Selby created very little but did have one excellent chance but missed it.Second half much the same with the deadlock being broken 15 minutes into it and second coming 5 minutes later.Game was effectively over but although Selby had more possession now they created very little.Two late goals made the scoreline reflect the superiority of Guiseley.Decent crowd with a good support from Guiseley,weather dreadful,rain all game getting heavier as the night wore on,grateful for the final whistle.

stourboy
First Team Star

Sep 16, 2008, 10:53 PM

Team(s): Stourbridge FC, Sheffield Wednesday

Post #6 of 30 (4635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andy1886] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Willenhall Town 1-3 Retford United

Possibly the most annoying away fans I have had the misfortune to encounter! Scrappy and a poor second half; Willenhall created little and it will be Retford who will have the 'culture shock' when they host Romulus a week on Saturday!

Meanwhile Stour are safely through after winning the groundhoppers' 'pick of the week' game 3-1 at Rainworth.

osborne
First Team Sub

Sep 16, 2008, 10:57 PM

Team(s): Arnold Town/ Loughborough Dynamo

Post #7 of 30 (4630 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andy1886] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Quorn 3 Spalding 1 (Unibond Division 1 South)
Admission 6 and 4
Programme 2- 2 to buy the worst programme in the Unibond League. You're having a laugh! I didn't bother.
Tea 70p

A few weeks ago I watched Shepshed v Quorn and Quorn were inept and clueless. What a difference a few weeks make. Quorn took the lead on 22 minutes and doubled this lead by a superb strike from Liam Hearns. Spalding played really good football as well and pulled a deserved goal back just before half time. The second half hinged on a missed penalty by Spalding. If this had gone in the result might have been different. As it was Liam Hearns scored a third goal on 90 minutes to complete his hat-trick. This was a great match, both teams played great football, I only counted three fouls in the game.

Torbaymick
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 16, 2008, 11:24 PM

Team(s): Reading Leeds United Buckland Athletic

Post #8 of 30 (4604 views)
Shortcut
Re: [portway pete] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Toolstation Western League Premier Div

Dawlish Town 4 Chard Town 0

Att 50+ Ent fee 5 Prog 1

Bacon Bap 1.50 Coffe 70p

4 UP AT H-T then this game went a bit flat Dawlish Should have won by more but some good saves by Chard goalie.

Chard left a few players out due to Vase game at weekend local spat against Sherborne plus little prize money 900!!!

www.thoughts.com/MickeysSouthwest08Hop/blog

DanBlazey
Reserve Team Star

Sep 16, 2008, 11:32 PM

Team(s): St Blazey, Bradford (Park Avenue)

Post #9 of 30 (4593 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Torbaymick] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Rainworth Miners Welfare 1-3 Stourbridge
Attendance: 155

Admission 5
Programme 1
Sausage roll 1
Tea 60p

The only difference between these two sides was a ten minute spell in the first half when Stourbridge really applied the pressure. Rainworth look very good for their step 6 status and I tip them for promotion.

An excellent and very friendly set-up.

Total grounds visited: 285
(New this season: 22)
Last new ground: AFC Bodmin (Dragon Leisure Centre), 15/03/2014
Games this season: 24
Duchy 2: AFC Bodmin 1-2 Holywell/Cubert Athletic, 15/03/2014

KnowYourMarket
Man City Transfer Target!

Sep 16, 2008, 11:33 PM

Team(s): WBA, FC Saarbruecken, Brierley Hill Alliance (RIP)

Post #10 of 30 (4587 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Torbaymick] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Aylesbury Vale 4-1 Oxhey Jets

Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division Cup, admission 5 inc programme, coffee 60p.

Excellent game played in a good spirit. The home team looked very impressive in the 1st half and took a 4-0 lead into the break. They took their foot off the pedal slightly after the break and fair does to Oxhey Jets who kept on playing right to the end. Especially their #9 who was excellent for the visitors.

Thoroughly enjoyable evening and back in Stoke for 1120pm!

Last ground visited(update requested by Spud): Wellington . New grounds 18/19: 38

splodge
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 16, 2008, 11:36 PM

Post #11 of 30 (4582 views)
Shortcut
Re: [osborne] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Combined Counties League Premier Division

Bedfont 1-3 Camberley Town

Att: 60h/c

Admission 6

League bulletin, sorry programme 1

Tea 60p

After getting the excellent although not totally unexpected news of Fareham's FA Vase reprieve just as I was leaving work, I set off up the M3, M25 and A30 in high spirits and made the ground in excellent time taking little over 90 minutes.

Ground itself has a newish stand on the half way line on one side and 2 areas of cover behind the far end goal.

Word of warning, not recommended if you're suffering a hangover, thanks to all the planes taking off and landing yards away at Heathrow. currently listening to a Naked Raygun LP to quiten the mood before going to sleep.

As for the game itself, Bedfont started the brighter and deservedly took a very early lead after a free kick took a couple od deflections.

On the 1/4 hour mark and with their 1st meaningful attack Camberley were level, I didnt see the build up, but saw the home keeper frantically attempt to scoop the ball back without success.

After that Camberley were in control. 2 quick goals on the half hour mark and the game was won.

2nd half wasnt much to write home about. Home side complaining about everyone and everything with the visitors happy to try and catch them on the break without success.

Although I thought the referee very poor and possibly the worst I've seen to date this season, I dont think there was any excuse for some of the earbashing coming from the home dug out. Perhaps they were hoping the sound of Jumbo's taking off and landing every minute would be enough to mask their comments.

www.twitter.com/splodgey
www.facebook.com/paulsplodgeproctor

bonehead
Youth Team Regular

Sep 16, 2008, 11:42 PM

Post #12 of 30 (4576 views)
Shortcut
Re: [splodge] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Newark Town 1 Hatfield Main 1
Central Midlands Supreme
In 3 including 24 page glossy programme (contains everything you need to know)
Crowd 50 ish

Very competitive fixture played at a frantic pace. Home side had a player sent off for putting his hand in the face of an opponent, they then proceded to look the better side. No-one seemed happy with the ref, but it was a difficult game to control.
Cover has recently been added here in front of the clubhouse.

sjj2112
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 16, 2008, 11:46 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alexandra, Nantwich Town, Ashford Town (Middx), Venezia

Post #13 of 30 (4571 views)
Shortcut
Re: [osborne] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Arundel 1 Godalming Town 2
FA Cup 1st Qualifying Round Replay

A bizarre start to a match that just got weirder.

Kick off was scheduled for 19:30 but the officials got held up en route. We were therefore treated, at 19:45, to the sight of both teams entering the field of play side by side whilst the officials were still at the other end of the pitch going through their warm-up routine. The officials then went back to the changing rooms, leaving the players to kick balls around for a couple of minutes. They re-emerged and both teams assumed their positions for what I thought was going to be a minutes silence, but no it was so they could have their boots checked. We finally started at about 19:50.

The visitors started brighter and took the lead midway through the first half. Arundel then got themselves going and an even contest followed. Until a couple of minutes before half time. The ref stopped play with Arundel on the break due to an injured Godalming player in the Arundel area. Play was re-started with an uncontested drop ball and clear instructions to the Godalming no. 7 to return the ball to Arundel. He did, by taking an almighty punt in the direction of the goal. With the goalkeeper well out of position the inevitable happened and the ball hit the back of the net. 0-2. Chaos inevitably ensued with nobody sure what to do. Arundel kicked off and were called back because one of their players was in the wrong half. Arundel kicked off again, with most people expecting a free run on goal. Most people except the Godalming manager who instructed his side to defend the kick off. A couple of minutes the half-time whistle is blown and a number of heated exchanges take place on the way to the dressing rooms.

Words are obviously said at half time and the second half starts with Arundel being allowed to walk down the pitch and score. 1-2. An obviously fired up Arundel then force a superb save out of the visiting keeper. What followed was a potentially excellent contest totally ruined by some truly incompetent refereeing. The main high(low)lights being (i) after awarding a free kick to Arundel the referee ensures the wall is 10 yards back, starts to walk away and blows his whistle. On hearing the whistle the player takes the kick, only to be booked because the referee wasn't ready and obviously the whistle wasn't meant to be a signal to take the kick! (ii) a Godalming player stoops down to head a ball about 18 inches off the ground and, inevitably, his head makes contact with the oppositions foot. The Arundel player is then booked for kicking the Godalming player in the head, even though his foot barely left the ground. It's his second yellow and he is sent off.

As a neutral it was an entertaining match, despite (or maybe because of) the referee. What I didn't like was the Godalming officials attitude at half time, insisiting that they had done nothing wrong at all in claiming their second 'goal.' They would not accept that they had in any way acted in an unsportsmanlike way. Unbelievable!

I'm a man of many anoraks.....

royals26

Sep 16, 2008, 11:57 PM

Team(s): Reading

Post #14 of 30 (4562 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dr Love] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Reading 6-0 Sheffield Wednesday
Championship

Went along to the Madejski with royals (he enjoyed this one), for what turned out to be a very one sided game. Reading played some entertaining football of a quality I haven't seen for a long time, the visitors didn't. The score could easily have been more.

attendance 18k - half the South Stand empty - not sure if this is allocated to away fans now we're in the Fizzy Pop - certainly there were lots of 'money-off' offers for tickets bought before 17:00h today.
The few Owls fans made some noise towards the end - the majority had left about mid-way through the 2nd Half.
Agreed - was quite an enjoyable evening Cool- apart from the longer than usual walk cos I had to deliver some paperwork to Cubs for my daughter's enrolment - wife had left it on her desk. Unsure

Nice to have Dr Love's company - he coped OK with the steps and the 'long distance' view from our seats up at the back of the North Stand.

If we play like this at home we'll batter most teams in this division - Wed. are generally regarded as a 'safe' mid-table bet but their defending was sheer Marx Bros at times - and they were pretty clueless going forward - though Isias (?) looked tidy until he was subbed.

"Shall we score a goal for you" was being sung fairly early on in the 2nd Half.
Royals took their foot off the gas with 20 odd mins to go - Doyler taken off after his 2nd hat-trick in successive home games - but still could have rattled in a few more - seemed content to equal our record win at the MadStad.
Bikey was (as ever) class at the back - strange that he came to us as a CM - he's by far the best CB we've had at the club since Sonks was in his prime 2-3 yrs ago.
Oh well - no doubt down to earth slump at the Vicarage next Sat.

PS Good to see Mad Dog had an instant impact @ Cheltenham. Wink

zebedee
First Team Star

Sep 17, 2008, 1:01 AM

Team(s): Southport

Post #15 of 30 (4529 views)
Shortcut
Re: [royals26] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Alsager Town 1-2 Congleton Town (NWC Premier)

I've done most of the grounds closer to home so I headed a bit further afield to Alsager for a Cheshire derby. Wood Park reminded me of Oxhey Jets' ground in that it had a clubhouse is away from the playing area and at a higher level. A reasonable crowd saw Alsager take a lead within the opening seconds. From then on they had the better of the play but were unable to extend their lead. Congleton took advantage of the home side's lack of finishing by scoring an equaliser through one of their few attacks just as the first half came to a close. In the second half Congleton were the better side and managed to get the winner. An enjoyable evening with two sides who probably who won't be challenging for honours but who should both manage top half finishes.

yorkieexile
First Team Star

Sep 17, 2008, 6:21 AM

Team(s): Halifax, Groundhopper

Post #16 of 30 (4499 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zebedee] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

West MIdlands Regional Premier Division
Goodrich 4 Pelsall Villa 3
Admission 3
Programme 1
Att 33 (h/c)

This completed this division for me, and was an easy trip for me.

Pelsall had been to Goodrich 10 days previously, in the Vase, and won 7-1, so a comfortable away win was predicted. Sure enough, after 2 mins, poor defending at a corner (sorry, no defending) allowed what I assumed to be Pelsall to take the lead - serves me right for assuming which side was which. Anyway, the real Pelsall equalised on 16, Goodrich regained the lead on 25, and Pelsall drew level again on 37

Goodrich again took the lead on 57, Pelsall equalised on 72, and that was the way it stayed until the 89th minute, when the Goodrich number 8, Mark Cooper let fly from around 35 yards, into the top corner - a superb goal to settle an excellent game.

Also set a record for me as it was the 4th consecutive game with 7 or more goals scored

Off to Sheffield tonight, for Everest, then downhill to Parramore Sports at the Don VAlley

SuperKev!
First Team Star

Sep 17, 2008, 8:44 AM

Post #17 of 30 (4461 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sjj2112] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
What followed was a potentially excellent contest totally ruined by some truly incompetent refereeing. The main high(low)lights being (i) after awarding a free kick to Arundel the referee ensures the wall is 10 yards back, starts to walk away and blows his whistle. On hearing the whistle the player takes the kick, only to be booked because the referee wasn't ready and obviously the whistle wasn't meant to be a signal to take the kick! (ii) a Godalming player stoops down to head a ball about 18 inches off the ground and, inevitably, his head makes contact with the oppositions foot. The Arundel player is then booked for kicking the Godalming player in the head, even though his foot barely left the ground. It's his second yellow and he is sent off.

Was this the same player involved in both incidents? If it was, there could be a case for victimisation by the referee.

Steve_HFC
Reserve Team Star

Sep 17, 2008, 9:35 AM

Team(s): Portsmouth

Post #18 of 30 (4430 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SuperKev!] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

FA Cup First Qualifying Round Replay
Bedford Town 1 Wealdstone 1 (Bedford won 4-2 on penalties)
Admission : 9
Programme : 1.50
Attendance : 349 (announced) looked about right.

First time I've been to the Eyrie for a few years - and my first game as a neutral for a couple of years as well. They've built a new clubhouse & changing room complex since I was last there and have done away with the portacabins in the corner of the ground.

First half was largely Bedford, but their goal was a 4th minute penalty. Don't think they forced the Wealdstone keeper into a save otherwise. Second half was all Wealdstone - but they had the same problem, no end product. Goal came around 65 minutes.

Extra time was well balanced, Bedford had a goal disallowed - presumably for a foul on the keeper. When it came to penalties, Bedford were far more clinical.

A really enjoyable cup tie, despite the lack of quality from both teams in the final third.

richiejenn
First Team Star

Sep 17, 2008, 11:08 AM

Team(s):

Post #19 of 30 (4381 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Steve_HFC] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

FA Cup 1st Qualifying Round Replay
VCD ATHLETIC v HYTHE TOWN 3-0
Admission: 7 inc 24pp colour programme
Attendance: 153

A high attendance for Oakwood Ground but ever so quiet. The only noise coming from the dugouts.
I fairly dull 1st half with no goals as the 2 sides had already played each other on Sept 6th 0-1 and 13th 0-0 and were cancelling each other out. Not much passing football until the final quarter of the game where VCDs sub No 14 on the left wing gave more balance to the side and VCD started to use both flanks in attack resulting in 3 2nd half goals. Spotted ex-Wycombe goalie Paul Hyde in the Hythe goal defying his age with his fetching highlights Wink.
The Oakwood ground has been transformed from their pre-Thamesmead/Greenwich Borough groundshare days. The pitch has been rotated 90 degrees with railed off perimeter fence, floodlights and 2 covered small standing areas on the dugout touchline. There is a small seated stand on the nearside touchline but with a floodlight erected straight in front of the centre of the stand, making most of the seats have a restricted view. VCD away to East Thurrock in round 2Q.

Bob L. Hatt
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 17, 2008, 12:15 PM

Team(s): Derby County, Belper Town, Derry City

Post #20 of 30 (4341 views)
Shortcut
Re: [richiejenn] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Teversal 2 Rossington Main 0

NCE1

Admission: 4
Prog: 1
Pie & Chips: 2.50
Tea: 50p
Lager: Not sure, Jamesie bought it
Attendance: 78

Tevie dominated the game and could have scored a fair few more, but their insistance of scoring Arsenal / Brazil like goals kept it down! Both goals were very sweet finishes, especially the second.

Last time I was at Tevie it was for a pre-season friendly in July, and it was abandoned due to torential rain and lightening storms! They've improved the ground significantly over the years and is now a more than adequte NCE venue.

Nice to catch up with Notts 'legend' Brian Dennett from Carlton, always good banter with him!

Sniff my blog....

https://bobblestravels.blogspot.co.uk

pokal02
First Team Star

Sep 17, 2008, 12:28 PM

Team(s): Barnet, Cockfosters, Truro City, Udinese

Post #21 of 30 (4323 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bob L. Hatt] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Salford City 2-0 Mossley (Unibond Lge Challenge Cup 1)
Att est 150 Admission 6 Prog 1.50

A decent game at a nice 'old-fashioned' ground, a large stand with mostly wooden bench seating, with concrete posts in the viewline with a small 3-step covered terrace opposite. Salford, despite having lost 4-0 to the same opponents in the league two weeks ago, dominated the first half - hit the post with a free kick early on, then the No.9 scored with a low shot after a fine move after 20 mins. The No.11 headed in from a corner after 38 mins. The player to really catch the eye was the home No.6 (McNally?) who had a fine game on the left of midfield.

Mossley did better in the second half, creating a few half chances but were reduced to 10 men for the last 15 mins following a serious-looking (accidental) injury, having used all 3 subs.

There was some light rain during the first half which means that I have not yet attended a totally dry midweek match yet (out of 7) this season - hoping to break the duck at Tadley tonight!

PhilT
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 17, 2008, 12:29 PM

Team(s): Peterborough United

Post #22 of 30 (4322 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Steve_HFC] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
FA Cup First Qualifying Round Replay
Bedford Town 1 Wealdstone 1 (Bedford won 4-2 on penalties)

A really enjoyable cup tie, despite the lack of quality from both teams in the final third.

I did this one too, and agree that it was a good tie. I wasn't a neutral, as I adopted Stones as my London team during a spell living down that way in the 80s.
As usual I found the penalty shoot out a real anti-climax - oh for the good old days of second replays. However it's always a joy to stand among the Stones fans Laugh

A big tie for the winners in the next round - I hope the club shop hides all the spare copies of the video of their pre-season game vs franchise::mk before the Wimbledon hordes arrive...

Jamesie
Deleted

Sep 17, 2008, 12:43 PM

Team(s):

Post #23 of 30 (4310 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bob L. Hatt] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To
Nice to catch up with Notts 'legend' Brian Dennett from Carlton, always good banter with him!

Yeah, always good for a laugh is old Denbow, just a bit stunned he drove off in a taxi Laugh

Just a note to anyone who is wondering, I am no longer a moderator of this forum due to current personal circumstances and work commitments. If you need help, contact leohoenig or Steve walker. Thank You.

sandhurstbee

Sep 17, 2008, 1:21 PM

Team(s): Brentford, Sandhurst Town and Most local Non League sides.

Post #24 of 30 (4284 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jamesie] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Cove 3 Chertsey Town 2 Combined Counties League Premier Division - Admission 6 Including programme
Entertaining First Half but No goals at Half Time. 2nd Half saw Chertsey Twice take the lead before Cove hit back to record a 3-2 victory. Very entertaining 2nd half which both teams fully contributed to.

Last New Ground 2016/17 (15) 29/4/2017 HIGHMOOR/IBIS RESERVES 1 Mortimer 1 - Thames Valley premier league, Premier Division

Mlac
Reserve Team Sub

Sep 17, 2008, 6:17 PM

Team(s): Mansfield Town

Post #25 of 30 (4192 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandhurstbee] Where did you go tues 16th sept? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Rainworth MW 1-3 Stourbridge FA Cup

Always enjoy going to Kirklington Road - unfortunate defeat for the Wrens really - a slack period just before half-time cost them dear ... but Stourbridge did look strong in defence and the three home strikers hardly had a sniff...

http://ontheroad2008-2009.blogspot.com/

dum spiro spero

(This post was edited by Mlac on Sep 17, 2008, 6:50 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3