Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Games: Brain Teasers:
Non Football Brain Teaser (if it is allowed)

AussieWhoosh
Youth Team Regular

Apr 2, 2010, 7:54 AM

Team(s): See below

Post #1 of 6 (13978 views)
Shortcut
Non Football Brain Teaser (if it is allowed) Can't Post or Reply Privately

What is the next letter in the following sequence

OTTFFSSEN

Cheers,

Darren in Australia

My teams: Chelsea, Bromley, Spalding United, Pinchbeck United, Cemaes (WAL), Heart of Midlothian (SCO), St Etienne (FRA), Borussia Moenchengladbach (GER), Deportivo La Caruna (ESP), Alma SC (Australia), Silver City Strikers (Australia),Thika United (Kenya). Founder and chairman of Alma Makogeni Sports Club (Kenya)

mip
Man City Transfer Target!

Apr 2, 2010, 8:57 AM

Team(s): Portsmouth, OB, Svendborg fB, Tved B

Post #2 of 6 (13975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AussieWhoosh] Non Football Brain Teaser (if it is allowed) [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
What is the next letter in the following sequence

OTTFFSSEN

Cheers,

Darren in Australia

T

Jamesie
Deleted

Apr 2, 2010, 9:02 AM

Team(s):

Post #3 of 6 (13972 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AussieWhoosh] Non Football Brain Teaser (if it is allowed) [In reply to] Can't Post or

I shouldn't allow it Darren. Not for the Non Football topic, but because it was too easy. I can make it football related though by following Michael's "T" with ....

E

Just a note to anyone who is wondering, I am no longer a moderator of this forum due to current personal circumstances and work commitments. If you need help, contact leohoenig or Steve walker. Thank You.

mip
Man City Transfer Target!

Apr 2, 2010, 10:53 AM

Team(s): Portsmouth, OB, Svendborg fB, Tved B

Post #4 of 6 (13959 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jamesie] Non Football Brain Teaser (if it is allowed) [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I shouldn't allow it Darren. Not for the Non Football topic, but because it was too easy. I can make it football related though by following Michael's "T" with ....

E

S

Jamesie
Deleted

Apr 2, 2010, 11:03 AM

Team(s):

Post #5 of 6 (13956 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mip] Non Football Brain Teaser (if it is allowed) [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To

In Reply To

E

S

Sly Clever!

Just a note to anyone who is wondering, I am no longer a moderator of this forum due to current personal circumstances and work commitments. If you need help, contact leohoenig or Steve walker. Thank You.

AussieWhoosh
Youth Team Regular

Apr 2, 2010, 12:42 PM

Team(s): See below

Post #6 of 6 (13945 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jamesie] Non Football Brain Teaser (if it is allowed) [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Thanks Jamesie......and yes T then E too easy

Cheers,

Darren in Australia

My teams: Chelsea, Bromley, Spalding United, Pinchbeck United, Cemaes (WAL), Heart of Midlothian (SCO), St Etienne (FRA), Borussia Moenchengladbach (GER), Deportivo La Caruna (ESP), Alma SC (Australia), Silver City Strikers (Australia),Thika United (Kenya). Founder and chairman of Alma Makogeni Sports Club (Kenya)

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3