Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: All Other Football Interests: All other football:
2 Champions' League Final tickets

Kernovian
Reserve Team Sub

May 2, 2011, 8:33 PM

Team(s): Yeovil Town FC

Post #1 of 9 (4377 views)
Shortcut
2 Champions' League Final tickets Can't Post or Reply Privately

I (amongst others) have been offered two CL Final tickets by a friend who has discovered he cannot use them himself.

He's selling them, obviously, but is open to reasonable offers. He bought them for a little under 350 I gather, to give a benchmark for any offers you might like to make.

Suggest Message me if interested with contacting details that I can pass on. Don't tell me your offer though as it will be none of my business and is of less than little interest to me. I'll pass on your contact details asap and let you negotiate with the fellow himself, OK?

Inherited by AngusGF

garethwrexy
Man City Transfer Target!

May 2, 2011, 10:24 PM

Team(s): wrexham and dulwich

Post #2 of 9 (4356 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kernovian] 2 Champions' League Final tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

15 Tongue

wrexham fc fa trophy winners 2013 !

cope1
Man City Transfer Target!

May 2, 2011, 11:50 PM

Post #3 of 9 (4335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [garethwrexy] 2 Champions' League Final tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
15 Tongue

I hope that's for both Gareth, not each...

Mister TwoU
First Team Star

May 3, 2011, 12:00 PM

Team(s): Malvern Town FC

Post #4 of 9 (4295 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cope1] 2 Champions' League Final tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Might be interested. Will PMU.

Professional cretin.

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

May 4, 2011, 12:02 AM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #5 of 9 (4238 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mister TwoU] 2 Champions' League Final tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I've got a priceless Bickleigh programme in exchange if he's interested.

lechampagne
Ballboy/girl

May 4, 2011, 10:53 AM

Post #6 of 9 (4209 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kernovian] 2 Champions' League Final tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Very Interested,I've PM'd you.
Smile

Kernovian
Reserve Team Sub

May 6, 2011, 9:49 AM

Post #7 of 9 (4084 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lechampagne] 2 Champions' League Final tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Darren HAS had a near-2000 offer from Australia and the person responsible for this bid has apparently further promised to beat ANY other formal bid, in order to ensure securing these tickets.

I gather that the chap was caught in the Christchurch earthquake when it happened and is now determined to treat himself to a UK visit to rellies, combined with watching his beloved footie team at Wembley - atr pretty much any cost.

Personally, having myself once had a kind of 'near death experience', I know where he's coming from, but I still think this is a tad daft. It takes all types I suppose.

Inherited by AngusGF

Kernovian
Reserve Team Sub

May 9, 2011, 11:47 AM

Post #8 of 9 (3929 views)
Shortcut

The tickets were indeed purchased by the Ozzy chap. Darren's fairly circumspect about the final price he got, but it was defo. above 2200.

Thanks from him to all who showed interest and apologies from him to any he never spoke to personally. Apparently he had close to 400 separate interested parties bidding/interested.

Inherited by AngusGF

Mister TwoU
First Team Star

May 10, 2011, 2:39 PM

Team(s): Malvern Town FC

Post #9 of 9 (3826 views)
Shortcut

bl**dy hell!

Professional cretin.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3