Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: All Other Football Interests: All other football:
New Hinckley United book.

Castle
Reserve Team Sub

Dec 9, 2011, 10:41 AM

Team(s): Huncote FC / Porthmadog FC

Post #1 of 1 (2007 views)
Shortcut
New Hinckley United book. Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right section to post in but here goes anyway.
Iíve written a book about the (mis)adventures of supporting my club, Hinckley United in the Blue Sq North during the 2010/11 season. It was published during the summer with the little known label Pure Phase Publishing. Itís 158 pages and the reviews from people who have brought the book have been favourable. However getting it out and known to a wider audience hasnít been easy.
The book is called, In Some Strange Way: Another Nine Month Sentence and has a cover price of £8.95 (more than some publications but as the book and publisher are both small set-ups, printing costs have dictated with pricing to an extent).
The book can be brought either through my publisher at www.purephase-publishing.co.uk or by contacting myself. It is also available to order through Waterstones on-line shop or through eBay. An ebook Kindle version is also available on Amazon for the price of £1.71
It is also on sale in Hinckley Unitedís club shop.

Cheers all and again, hope this was the right section to post in.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3