Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Administration: Messages from / Questions to Administrators:
The 'Restructuring' section

London Harrier
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jul 9, 2013, 12:53 PM

Post #1 of 4 (5513 views)
Shortcut
The 'Restructuring' section Can't Post or Reply Privately

Is there a case for having a new section called ‘League Constitutions’ under ‘Restructuring’ ?

To me, restructuring should cover topics such as proposed or actual changes to the pyramid. Instead – particularly at this time of year – it becomes a list of league constitutions.

I appreciate that at times there may be some overlap (i.e. if a league is expanding or contracting) but I just feel it would be better served in a dedicated section.

Just a thought.

derekn
First Team Star

Jul 9, 2013, 12:55 PM

Team(s): Taunton Town

Post #2 of 4 (5511 views)
Shortcut
Re: [London Harrier] The 'Restructuring' section [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Good call

Tim
Man City Transfer Target!

Jul 9, 2013, 12:56 PM

Team(s): Stourbridge, Welton Rovers

Post #3 of 4 (5510 views)
Shortcut
Re: [London Harrier] The 'Restructuring' section [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Seconded. Reinventing the pyramid and factual threads about league constitutions have nothing in common. Let's split them apart.

steve walker
Administrator

Jul 10, 2013, 2:57 PM

Team(s):

Post #4 of 4 (5428 views)
Shortcut

I take 'restructuring' to include changes to League constitutions. You can't really discuss changes to the pyramid, either proposed or actual without discussing the constitutions of the Leagues within the pyramid.

However it's a fair point and although it's a bit late for this season it's certainly something we could look at when the talk turns to the make up of the Leagues for 2014-15

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3