Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Non Football Related: General Chat:
Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You

First page Previous page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 Next page Last page  View All

Isaac
Man City Transfer Target!

Dec 19, 2015, 9:05 AM

Team(s): ABMU

Post #676 of 790 (4962 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pitch 63] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Christmas!

Police are anticipating a surge in domestic issues as the pressure of it all becomes too much for some peoplePirate

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Dec 20, 2015, 8:52 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #677 of 790 (4867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pitch 63] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I am waiting for Prince Choudary's forthcoming announcement that he will be staring in "The Only Way is Kent".

What will he be staring at ?

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Dec 20, 2015, 10:54 PM

Team(s): Romford, Everton, @BrentwoodSunLge

Post #678 of 790 (4815 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

...goats probably.

FA Vase semi programme wanted: 2001 Taunton v Clitheroe.

aiwa
Reserve Team Regular

Dec 20, 2015, 10:55 PM

Team(s):

Post #679 of 790 (4815 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Eastbourne] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
Bad week. A few days short of "that" landmark birthday Crazy

100 years old and still ground hopping, well done that man!!, hope you get a really nice telegram from the queen.

Friend of a friend's Grandmother turned 100 a couple of years ago and they were looking forward to a congratulatory message from the Queen, but instead they got a card from Ian Duncan-Smith and the DWP. I think they binned it.

Jaundiced Hack
First Team Star

Dec 21, 2015, 10:15 PM

Post #680 of 790 (4709 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aiwa] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or

As this superb thread has got legs again, here's a few more which really grip my shit. Apologies if I repeat myself but I CBA to check back.
Every other snot-nosed kid now seems to have a hyphen in their name. Whereas 20 years ago it was the height of posh and there had only been a few in the Football League, now most team sheets have at least two and sometimes more. One kid who played a few games for Andover Town a few years ago got really greedy and had two!

The phrase 'Train Station'.
Local radio presenters who try to go 'street' and start missing out the beginnings and endings of words...and even worse singers doing it in songs like Lily Bastard Allen.

Hip Hop

Tim Westwood

BBC who pepper the stations with antique programmes which my missus tapes and watches ad nauseum. It almost convinces me to watch football as a hobby again.

Verbal crutches like 'Basily, As I say, etc.
I'm off tp bed, nite

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Dec 21, 2015, 10:55 PM

Post #681 of 790 (4689 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jaundiced Hack] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Tapes?????

What did you have for dinner tonight, Spam, Alphabetti Spaghetti,
powdered egg and a scoop of 'Smash'?

During the war....

Mr. T
Chelsea Transfer Target

Dec 21, 2015, 11:00 PM

Post #682 of 790 (4683 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jaundiced Hack] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
The phrase 'Train Station'.

'Absolutely!'

See also post 589.

kirby knitters

Dec 21, 2015, 11:04 PM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #683 of 790 (4675 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DonQuixote] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Tapes?????

What did you have for dinner tonight, Spam, Alphabetti Spaghetti,
powdered egg and a scoop of 'Smash'?

During the war....

They stopped the scoops in the tins when it became powdered crap. Well up ere anywayWink

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Dec 21, 2015, 11:09 PM

Post #684 of 790 (4667 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Can you still buy it - Smash that is?

Saw somebody buying a bag of grated cheese once - WTF?

Thinking of it, that annoys me too...all this convenience stuff,
like grated cheese etc - perfect for the fat and lazy...

kirby knitters

Dec 21, 2015, 11:21 PM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #685 of 790 (4659 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DonQuixote] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Can you still buy it - Smash that is?

Saw somebody buying a bag of grated cheese once - WTF?

Thinking of it, that annoys me too...all this convenience stuff,
like grated cheese etc - perfect for the fat and lazy...

I'm neither as you know but convenience food? What would we do without the stuff and yep i buy grated cheese!! Back on topic i agree with this train station stuff, it pisses me big time mainly cos of the lack of em in the bloody UCL!Sly

Bantam Cymraeg
Chelsea Transfer Target

Dec 22, 2015, 6:59 PM

Team(s): Bradford City

Post #686 of 790 (4540 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

People who lick their fingers when turning pages. Seriously disgusting, especially when they're giving out handouts Mad

paulh66

Dec 22, 2015, 10:30 PM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #687 of 790 (4495 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bantam Cymraeg] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

That reminds me - programme sellers who try selling you the copy they've been reading themselves.

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Dec 23, 2015, 3:43 AM

Post #688 of 790 (4449 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Barmaids who use their fingers to put ice in your drink....
I castigated one many moons past for doing such and her
response was: "Well, you'd like where they've been wouldn't
you?" - for once I was rendered speechless...

windydcfc

Dec 23, 2015, 7:06 AM

Team(s): Derby County FC England Borussia Mönchengladbach

Post #689 of 790 (4437 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Barmaids who use their fingers to put ice in your drink....
I castigated one many moons past for doing such and her
response was: "Well, you'd like where they've been wouldn't
you?" - for once I was rendered speechless...

Was you also left 'standing to attention'Wink?

Non League Projection - 2020/21: https://docs.google.com/...UTgVhKYTo/edit#gid=0
Step 1: https://www.google.com/....119447550000018&z=7
Step 2: https://www.google.com/...677250654298405&z=15
Step 3: https://www.google.com/...358611350589399&z=16
Step 4: https://www.google.com/...536616305542566&z=16
Step 5: https://www.google.com/...399355140531952&z=16
Step 6: https://www.google.com/...1556307438963813&z=9

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Dec 23, 2015, 7:33 AM

Post #690 of 790 (4434 views)
Shortcut
Re: [windydcfc] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Nah, she was a right old slapper who was getting shagged
senseless by an ex-Arsenal player who frequented said pub
on a far more regular basis than was healthy....

acmold

Dec 23, 2015, 10:35 AM

Post #691 of 790 (4403 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DonQuixote] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or

Shopping especially at Christmas.

The families who wander round shopping centres mob handed walking 4 or 5 abreast on their phones randomly bumping into you then trying to make out it's your fault.

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Dec 23, 2015, 11:05 AM

Post #692 of 790 (4395 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

How's life in Ambridge then?

acmold

Dec 23, 2015, 12:59 PM

Post #693 of 790 (4371 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DonQuixote] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or

Gareth's been banned from The Bull. Still waiting for my Christmas card from Dan and Doris. Grockle burning on village green tomorrow night. My Bull is in Calf at the moment. We get BBC Two next week and swingers club has two new members, not sure what their handicap is though.

South Mercian
Junior Team Star

Dec 23, 2015, 5:44 PM

Team(s): Tamworth, WBA

Post #694 of 790 (4327 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or

Bar Hangers

You know the ones I mean. Those who buy a drink and stand at the bar when there is plenty of seating available. Those waiting to be served don't know if they are in the queue. The bar staff likewise don't know if they are waiting to be served. FFS find a seat!

South Mercian
Junior Team Star

Dec 23, 2015, 5:57 PM

Team(s): Tamworth, WBA

Post #695 of 790 (4315 views)
Shortcut
Re: [South Mercian] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or

I'll add another one, Office Chuggers. You know, those colleagues who work with you and are always after your money. Collection for a sponsored baked bean sitting in the bath challenge or maybe a collection for a colleague who's 3rd cousins father in law who has just died. I go to work to earn money, not give it away FFS.

UKPunk

Dec 24, 2015, 12:43 AM

Post #696 of 790 (4249 views)
Shortcut
Re: [South Mercian] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

There's a simple way to deal with those types. It involves two words and the second of those is 'off'.

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

Isaac

Dec 24, 2015, 6:49 AM

Post #697 of 790 (4212 views)
Shortcut
Re: [South Mercian] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Bar Hangers

You know the ones I mean. Those who buy a drink and stand at the bar when there is plenty of seating available. Those waiting to be served don't know if they are in the queue. The bar staff likewise don't know if they are waiting to be served. FFS find a seat!

Here here!

Isaac

Dec 24, 2015, 6:54 AM

Post #698 of 790 (4208 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Shopping especially at Christmas.

The families who wander round shopping centres mob handed walking 4 or 5 abreast on their phones randomly bumping into you then trying to make out it's your fault.

I know the sort, a trip to the shops is a family day out for them and they walk along 4 or 5 abreast at a snails pace getting in the way of those of us who just want to grab what we've got to get and then get the hell out

buncranaboy

Dec 24, 2015, 4:43 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #699 of 790 (4105 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Isaac] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Women at the checkout who wait until everything's been scanned to then begin the never-ending search for a means of payment.

Watching the bloke in front of you in the pie queue nab the last one.

acmold

Dec 24, 2015, 7:27 PM

Post #700 of 790 (4070 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Random & Pointless Things That Really Annoy You [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To
Women at the checkout who wait until everything's been scanned to then begin the never-ending search for a means of payment..

Then they have to pack there bags three items taking as many minutes, usually eggs at the bottom tins on top. Then they still don't move waiting a few more seconds for no reason whatsoever.

People who go into garages at supermarkets and buy food, then ask to pay for it separately from the petrol. Then when you think they are finished they decide to buy cigarettes in another long winded transaction.

First page Previous page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3