Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Non League Football Information: Special Offers and Promotions:
GRIFF PRICES stay the same

GRIFFON
First Team Star

Aug 24, 2016, 4:51 PM

Team(s): Nuneaton Griff

Post #1 of 5 (7225 views)
Shortcut
GRIFF PRICES stay the same Can't Post or Reply Privately

Nuneaton Griff have kept admission prices the same again for 2016-17, 4 and 2 concessions with 44 page programmes 1Angelic

Mike S
Reserve Team Regular

Aug 27, 2016, 8:37 PM

Post #2 of 5 (6272 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GRIFFON] GRIFF PRICES stay the same [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Was at Griff on Wednesday watching Bolehall
Not only a lower price than the rest of the league, but also allowed the two youngest kids aged 10 and 11 on for free
Impressed by the prog, probably best in league as well as friendly welcome
Match sponsored by our poster Griffon
Also enjoyed first win of season for Swifts

GRIFFON
First Team Star

Aug 27, 2016, 9:38 PM

Post #3 of 5 (6243 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mike S] GRIFF PRICES stay the same [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Mike, many thanks for your kind comments, they are really appreciated and make the hard work worthwhile. As an amateur community club we try to our best for supporters and as long as we make a small profit each season we keep prices the same. We were also able to give two decent donations to charities at the end of last season.
Was impressed with the Bolehall lads who are far more experienced than our lot, most of whom have never played at this level before, we have had to start again from scratch and three wins from five is far more than we had perhaps hoped for.
Incidentally the programme was a bit rushed as we have had to do three 44 pagers in six days, we can have a little rest for a week or two now.Laugh

WestBerksPalace
First Team Star

Sep 14, 2016, 5:32 PM

Team(s): Palace/Epsom and Ewell/Didcot Town and Djurgardens IF.

Post #4 of 5 (4989 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GRIFFON] GRIFF PRICES stay the same [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I visited on BH Monday v Hinckley. Very nice touch to do a team sheet at that level. Took the stress out of anal people like myself needing the line ups! Also I read later in the programme there were badges, but I didn't see them for sale anywhere, visible.

2019-20 - 45 games, last Chepstow T v STM Sports - 16/11, goals 146, avgpg 3.24, new grounds 12. Last - Chepstow Town 16/11.
New Grounds in 2019 - 26. 2018 - 44. 2017 -44. Grounds in Total - 1219.
RL Grounds - 34 (Last - Craven Park, Barrow - 8/9/19), Speedway Tracks 50.

GRIFFON
First Team Star

Sep 14, 2016, 5:53 PM

Post #5 of 5 (4974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WestBerksPalace] GRIFF PRICES stay the same [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I sold a few at the gate, they were next to the programmesCool sorry you missed seeing them.

We also have a team sheet in a proper frame on the stand, just another little service we do for our customers.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3