acmold
Man City Transfer Target!

Jul 24, 2017, 4:10 PM

Post #51 of 53 (1760 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Wheelbarrow] Oxford United in Portugal [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To

In Reply To
they've painted all my buses yellow (maroon and duck egg green please) as the first step towards the service becoming cashless.

You mean you won't be able to pay by cheque?

They were getting fed up with the bartering, the driver had to stop when he passed the office to offload the eggs, apples and potatoes.

Funny as I type a yellow bus has just gone past, and from what I can see it really is a large advert for contactless payment. Though I think they are 17 plates so I presume they were delivered like that, but our buses have never been yellow. Perhaps they have done them that way to upset Oxpete?.

UKPunk

Jul 25, 2017, 1:48 PM

Post #52 of 53 (1650 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chris1963] Oxford United in Portugal [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
I was wrong. Didn't take a month - under a week before the latest in a protracted series of comebacks.
As I said before, nobody says they come from Warley - or Sandwell for that matter but soccerfan as an interloper wouldn't be aware of that.
Sir.

Thank you, Buncranaboy, for calling me "sir" - I trust all past disagreements between ourselves are now forgotten?

In any case, I can only use 'chris1963' because Leo advised me to do that, and I cannot register any others. This has been the case for a year or so now.

Didn't realise you's been knighted Chris. What did you get it for, services to programme hoarding? LaughLaughLaugh

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

dottirofhod

Jul 25, 2017, 4:51 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #53 of 53 (1618 views)
Shortcut
Re: [UKPunk] Oxford United in Portugal [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To
I was wrong. Didn't take a month - under a week before the latest in a protracted series of comebacks.
As I said before, nobody says they come from Warley - or Sandwell for that matter but soccerfan as an interloper wouldn't be aware of that.
Sir.

Thank you, Buncranaboy, for calling me "sir" - I trust all past disagreements between ourselves are now forgotten?

In any case, I can only use 'chris1963' because Leo advised me to do that, and I cannot register any others. This has been the case for a year or so now.

Didn't realise you's been knighted Chris. What did you get it for, services to programme hoarding? LaughLaughLaugh

=========================================================

Public Relations ?

=========================================================

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 87 / 75 / 12 / inc 3 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 14 / 10 / 2019.
2019/20. Benelux = Bel = 0-0-0-(I(MUI-I)-0-0)-(0-2-1-1)/ Lux = 0-2 / Neth = 0-0-0-(1 - 2) Others France = 0-0 / Germany =0-0-0 / Italy =0-1(Act 2- Frosinone new)./ Iberia = P = 0-0 & S = 0-0.

Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3