steve walker
Administrator

Apr 13, 2017, 2:14 PM

Team(s):

Post #1 of 5 (52539 views)
Shortcut
     Please check your email address.....   or Reply Privately

.... in your profile.
Every time someone replies to one of your posts or sends you a PM the forum produces a notification email to inform you. If your email address isn't a working one then I get a bounce message and I am getting dozens of them every day.
Look in your profile and check that the 'Real Email Address' is a valid one. It isn't visible to other forum members and is used purely for forum notifications. Alternatively turn the notifications off.
Thanks

steve walker
Administrator

Apr 2, 2018, 11:15 AM

Team(s):

Post #2 of 5 (35227 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [steve walker] Please check your email address..... [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

I'm getting plenty of these bounce messages every day again.

I will have to disable these accounts... I am reluctant to PM them as it just generates another bounce message which annoys me even more.

If you find your account disabled for this reason open a support ticket via the Contact tab above.

leohoenig
Administrator

Apr 11, 2018, 10:00 PM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #3 of 5 (34775 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [steve walker] Please check your email address..... [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

I have been warned by Steve that the following five will get suspended soon if they do not correct their profiles.
If you know them, then please have a word - but not by PM as this just generates the "bounce" message that pushes Steve into action

[greenwood]
[Towlawtom]
[SalisburyMackem]
[dw1908]
[Frank O'Zola]

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

steve walker
Administrator

May 18, 2018, 7:28 PM

Team(s):

Post #4 of 5 (33402 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [leohoenig] Please check your email address..... [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

I'm getting more of them again. Please update or turn off notifications altogether.

steve walker
Administrator

Oct 19, 2018, 6:25 PM

Team(s):

Post #5 of 5 (24381 views)
Shortcut

Again I am getting maybe 20 a day. If I PM the offending parties I get even more obviously.
I will disable all accounts that don't have a valid email address and have notifications turned on. Update your email email address or switch the damn things off please.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3