General Chat... read before posting please

steve walker
Administrator

Apr 12, 2018, 9:07 PM

Team(s):

Post #1 of 1 (22151 views)
Shortcut
General Chat... read before posting please Can't Post or Reply Privately

This section is for non football related chat so is open to any topic that anyone wants to open.

This obviously includes political threads however this is a subject that has understandably resulted in extreme reactions from forum users on either side of whatever the political debate happens to be at the time.

It would be easy to simply issue a complete ban on political threads in this section as has been suggested by some however I prefer to think that our forum members are perfectly able to discuss these subjects without the name calling and personal insults that have meant I have to make this post.

There really is only one rule... you discuss the content of a post and not the person posting it. Okay two rules obviously you can't post racist, homophobic etc etc stuff. Alright three rules... where are the Spanish Inquisition when you need them :)

Please take this in the spirit it is intended. You're all grown people (I think).. if you have to think whether a post is acceptable or not then don't post it.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3