wazzafan
First Team Sub

Oct 15, 2018, 4:44 AM

Team(s): Warrington Town

Post #1 of 1236 (264051 views)
Shortcut
Non League Projections 2019/20 Can't Post or Reply Privately

Okay... Here it is. Please no more PM's! Laugh

A couple of notes, I'm still in the process of doing the maps, so some placements may be a bit off. I hope to have them done in the week.

I'm also not gonna be keeping up to date with the Step 6 promotion race the first few weeks due to the amount of changes they'll be. I know it's wrong at present, as I've been selective on Step 6 and Step 7 promotions.

In honest truth don't have the amount of free time as I've had in previous years to do this so you'll have to be patient with me!

http://goo.gl/5UvkvE

Non League Projections - 2018/19: http://goo.gl/5UvkvE

Step 1: http://goo.gl/9QipfY
Step 2: http://goo.gl/VoE1oY
Step 3: http://goo.gl/Ru3jUk
Step 4: http://goo.gl/QHVmDA
Step 5: http://goo.gl/VrnrYg
Step 6: http://goo.gl/Mk86of

ladderman
Man City Transfer Target!

Oct 15, 2018, 6:25 AM

Team(s): Bishop's Stortford & Cambridge United

Post #2 of 1236 (264035 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wazzafan] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Well that's cheered me up! Cambridge United back in non league football and Stortford in the Southern Central.
Why have Worthing declined promotion?

windydcfc

Oct 15, 2018, 7:38 AM

Team(s): Derby County FC England Borussia Mönchengladbach

Post #3 of 1236 (263996 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wazzafan] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

With compulsory promotion in place between steps 1-6, no teams can decline promotion(*apart from the SWPL)
Here’s a few step 7 clubs that are either contemplating applying or are definitely applying for promotion:
Caister (ACL)
Egerton (CFL)
Pilkington (CFL)
Wolviston (WL)
Sunderland West End (WL)
Hebburn Town Res (WL) *dependent on 1st team being promoted
Southwell City (NSL)
Stapleford Town (NSL)
Newcastle Uni (NA)
AFC Killingworth (NA)
Stockport Georgians (ML)
Rochdale Sacred Heart (ML)
Brigg Town CIC (LL)
Lincoln Moorlands Railway (LL)
Thurnby Rangers (LSL)
Rugby Borough (LSL)
Saffron Dynamo (LSL)
Peckham Town (KCL)
Clay Cross Town (CMLN)
Retford (CMLN)
Collingham (CMLN)
Retford United (CMLN)
Pinxton (CMLS)
Hucknall Town (CMLS)
Eaton Socon (CCL)
Foley Meir (SCSL)

(This post was edited by windydcfc on Oct 15, 2018, 8:25 AM)

Atavistic
Reserve Team Regular

Oct 15, 2018, 8:12 AM

Team(s): Norwich City, Yaxley

Post #4 of 1236 (263978 views)
Shortcut

Out of curiosity, why transfer Evesham United back to Southern League Division 1 Central instead of promoting Wantage Town into it? With the likes of Thame United and Didcot Town in that league, Wantage Town seem to fit in more than Evesham do, especially as Evesham specifically requested to transfer into Division 1 South in the summer.

Also, Jersey Bulls have applied to join the Combined Counties League next season (in the same vein as how Guernsey did it a few years ago), so it's perhaps worth bringing them into consideration as an applicant for a place in its Division 1.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45599322

Yaxley FC Programme Editor

2019/20 (including Pre-Season):

New Grounds: 3 (Luton Town, Soham Town Rangers, Holbeach United)
Games: 9
Goals: 30
Goals Per Game (to 2 dp): 3.33
0-0s: 0

My Blog: https://thetortoisetravels.blogspot.co.uk/

(This post was edited by Atavistic on Oct 15, 2018, 8:14 AM)

jrev61

Oct 15, 2018, 9:36 AM

Team(s): None

Post #5 of 1236 (263907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [windydcfc] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

It would be hard for Rugby Borough to be promoted. They play in a 3G cage, with only one side for spectators. There is a tiny amount of cover and no seats. Maybe they would have to groundshare with Rugby Town.

jrev61

Sarumio

Oct 15, 2018, 9:59 AM

Team(s): Salisbury

Post #6 of 1236 (263860 views)
Shortcut
Re: [windydcfc] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Surely Staffiotd Town will apply?

Anyway nevermind flooding Step 6 with more clubs from the Midlands, there's an almost entire lack of clubs on your list Windy from the South....

The divisions in the SOUTH is after all where ALL the Steo 6 vacancies currently lie.

Stockbridge? Swanage Town & Herston? Stonehouse Town? Gillingham Town? Kintbury Rangers? Shrewton United?

(This post was edited by Sarumio on Oct 15, 2018, 10:36 AM)

windydcfc

Oct 15, 2018, 10:05 AM

Post #7 of 1236 (263849 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sarumio] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

Anyway nevermind flooding Step 6 with more clubs from the Midlands, there's an almost entire lack of clubs on your list Windy from the South....

The divisions in the SOTH is after all where ALL the Steo 6 vacancies currently lie.

Stockbridge? Swanage Town & Herston? Stonehouse Town? Gillingham Town? Kintbury Rangers? Shrewton United?

Those clubs that you have mentioned, may well apply for promotion. I’ve only posted the one’s that I’m aware of.
Stockbridge will apply
Gillingham Town won’t apply
Kintbury Rangers haven’t made a decision yet, but have ambitions to return to the Hellenic League
Stafford Town will apply
Infinity will also be applying

(This post was edited by windydcfc on Oct 15, 2018, 3:22 PM)

windydcfc

Oct 15, 2018, 4:30 PM

Post #8 of 1236 (263546 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sarumio] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

The ECL in conjunction with the FA, will make a decision in the next few months. Whether to allow teams to apply that haven’t completely got the ground grading(as per last season), but those teams will have a season less than the 3 years grace offered to the teams last season. This will be dependent on how many other teams apply that pass the ground grading & how many teams are relegated etc & to get the league’s up to full capacity. So, the ECL1N & ECL1S might be on a separate set of rules again this season!

Wijit99
Junior Team Star

Oct 15, 2018, 6:22 PM

Post #9 of 1236 (263417 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladderman] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Well that's cheered me up! Cambridge United back in non league football and Stortford in the Southern Central.
Why have Worthing declined promotion?

As a guess, Worthing and Gainsborough shown as declined promotion to show they would be the losers of the champions play-offs. (due to this season the winners of each play-offs having to win an inter league play-off)

windydcfc

Oct 15, 2018, 7:13 PM

Post #10 of 1236 (263350 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

The divisions in the SOTH is after all where ALL the Steo 6 vacancies currently lie.

Those clubs that you have mentioned, may well apply for promotion. I’ve only posted the one’s that I’m aware of.
Stockbridge will apply
Gillingham Town won’t apply
Kintbury Rangers haven’t made a decision yet, but have ambitions to return to the Hellenic League
Stafford Town will apply
Infinity will also be applying
Shrewton are keen to apply, but need a concrete base laid so they can erect the stand they’ve bought. So it’ll be a matter of when this is done.
Swanage Town & Herston won’t be applying this season(lost a lot of players)

(This post was edited by windydcfc on Oct 15, 2018, 8:13 PM)

davec
Junior Team Sub

Oct 15, 2018, 10:55 PM

Team(s):

Post #11 of 1236 (263161 views)
Shortcut

Love it! Great to see the projections again even though it's a bit early in the season to take it too seriously. Thanks for all your work in getting it done.

borninchesham
Youth Team Star

Oct 16, 2018, 10:01 AM

Team(s): Queens Park Rangers & Chesham United

Post #12 of 1236 (262925 views)
Shortcut

When you see the difference in the travelling cost for next season, I can understand why the Chesham board appear to be aiming for relegation!
Tooting being the furthest away (at least timeways) whereas this season it would be one of the nearest!

philglossop
Youth Team Star

Oct 16, 2018, 10:23 AM

Team(s):

Post #13 of 1236 (262901 views)
Shortcut
Re: [borninchesham] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Can’t see the point of having Callington/Launceston in the new East Division of SWPL when it’s more logical for Torpoint and Millbrook?

exile
Youth Team Sub

Oct 16, 2018, 10:30 AM

Team(s):

Post #14 of 1236 (262894 views)
Shortcut

Bridlington Town in the Northern League!! Having said that not sure what the alternative would be - Garforth possibly as they are next to the motorway.

And that is showing no relegations from the 18 team Northern League Division One (the commensense way...).

God job there are still six months to go (and if Knaresborough lose next week they will be out of the promotion places and into the Northern League)

Long term though there are going to have to be extra promotions from NL2. Unless somebody knows better

ThornburyTom
Junior Team Regular

Oct 16, 2018, 1:06 PM

Team(s): Thornbury Town, Bristol City

Post #15 of 1236 (262758 views)
Shortcut
Re: [exile] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I'd expect Lebeq United to apply from the Glos County League. Would they be eligible as they technically groundshare with Roman Glass and Real Thornbury? Currently they play their home games at 1pm.

windydcfc

Oct 16, 2018, 1:30 PM

Post #16 of 1236 (262719 views)
Shortcut
Re: [exile] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Bridlington Town in the Northern League!! Having said that not sure what the alternative would be - Garforth possibly as they are next to the motorway.

And that is showing no relegations from the 18 team Northern League Division One (the commensense way...).

God job there are still six months to go (and if Knaresborough lose next week they will be out of the promotion places and into the Northern League)

Long term though there are going to have to be extra promotions from NL2. Unless somebody knows better

I can’t see the FA moving Bridlington to the NL. It’s 1 hour 40 minutes drive from Northallerton to Bridlington. Northallerton are the most southerly NL side. Whereas Northallerton to Garforth is 50 minutes.
As for the NL1 relegation places. I’d put a wager on the bottom club being relegated & who knows what’ll happen to the second bottom placed side.
If Knaresborough are promoted, Harrogate RA are relegated & Carlisle City aren’t promoted. The FA are going to have to look around the Leeds area for a few clubs & I’m sure no one wants that scenario!

(This post was edited by windydcfc on Oct 16, 2018, 1:34 PM)

Rebel Yeller
Reserve Team Sub

Oct 16, 2018, 2:41 PM

Team(s): Hopper

Post #17 of 1236 (262645 views)
Shortcut

Down my neck of the woods the Middlesex League currently has a top 3 of St. Panteleimon, Pitshanger Dynamo and PFC Victoria, all groundsharing at Step 5 and above clubs.
In the Surrey Elite Westside are top who share at AFC Croydon Athletic at Step 5.
So I'm guessing that all of these have promotion to Step 6 as an aim for the not too distant future.

windydcfc

Oct 16, 2018, 4:25 PM

Post #18 of 1236 (262557 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rebel Yeller] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Down my neck of the woods the Middlesex League currently has a top 3 of St. Panteleimon, Pitshanger Dynamo and PFC Victoria, all groundsharing at Step 5 and above clubs.
In the Surrey Elite Westside are top who share at AFC Croydon Athletic at Step 5.
So I'm guessing that all of these have promotion to Step 6 as an aim for the not too distant future.

PFC Vics are applying & they expect the other two to apply

alderman friend
Youth Team Regular

Oct 16, 2018, 7:47 PM

Post #19 of 1236 (262397 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
[
If Knaresborough are promoted, Harrogate RA are relegated & Carlisle City aren’t promoted. The FA are going to have to look around the Leeds area for a few clubs & I’m sure no one wants that scenario!

so depending on certain promotion and relegations we could have
5 teams being moved from north east counties to northern league. so the teams around Bradford could come into the mix.

Atavistic
Reserve Team Regular

Oct 16, 2018, 8:46 PM

Team(s): Norwich City, Yaxley

Post #20 of 1236 (262330 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alderman friend] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Thamesmead Town have announced that they are set to fold (see:
https://www.thamesmeadtownfootballclub.com/...ad-day-for-the-mead/), so would I be right in assuming that the vacancy they create will see the Step 5 runner-up with the best PPG promoted to fill in the gap, rather than a side in Thamesmead's league being reprieved?

Yaxley FC Programme Editor

2019/20 (including Pre-Season):

New Grounds: 3 (Luton Town, Soham Town Rangers, Holbeach United)
Games: 9
Goals: 30
Goals Per Game (to 2 dp): 3.33
0-0s: 0

My Blog: https://thetortoisetravels.blogspot.co.uk/

windydcfc

Oct 16, 2018, 9:02 PM

Post #21 of 1236 (262315 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Atavistic] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
https://www.thamesmeadtownfootballclub.com/...ad-day-for-the-mead/), so would I be right in assuming that the vacancy they create will see the Step 5 runner-up with the best PPG promoted to fill in the gap, rather than a side in Thamesmead's league being reprieved?

Yep, the next best step 6 runner up will be promoted. The standardised rules state that all the step 6 runners up will be promoted, before any clubs are reprieved & those reprieves will be on a PPG basis across step 5.

Unicorn
Chelsea Transfer Target

Oct 16, 2018, 9:49 PM

Team(s): Arsenal and South Eastern Football

Post #22 of 1236 (262273 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

Yep, the next best step 6 runner up will be promoted. The standardised rules state that all the step 6 runners up will be promoted, before any clubs are reprieved & those reprieves will be on a PPG basis across step 5.

Thamesmead were step 4.

(This post was edited by Unicorn on Oct 16, 2018, 9:50 PM)

petermiller36
First Team Sub

Oct 17, 2018, 12:31 AM

Team(s): Ware & AFC Wimbledon

Post #23 of 1236 (262117 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Unicorn] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Thamesmead were step 4.

Step 1 relegation: Reprieves available.
Step 2 relegation: No reprieves - extra side from losing "super playoff"
Step 3 relegation: No reprieves due to crazy playoffs at Step 4.
Step 4 relegation: Reprieves available. Only champions at Step 5 come up.
Step 5 relegation: No reprieves. Extra runners up at Step 6 promoted.
Step 6 relegation: Reprieves available.

NB Step 5 and below is down to the discretion of the Leagues Committee.

Thamesmead are indeed Step 4 and should the inevitable happen then they'll effectively be placed 20th, with 19th then being the only other relegation space. That side in 19th will be eligible for a reprieve should there be one and should they top the PPG list.

I think.

Steps 4-7 Relegation and Promotion document:
http://bit.ly/PPG1819

windydcfc

Oct 17, 2018, 8:39 AM

Post #24 of 1236 (261977 views)
Shortcut
Re: [petermiller36] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Thamesmead were step 4.

Step 1 relegation: Reprieves available.
Step 2 relegation: No reprieves - extra side from losing "super playoff"
Step 3 relegation: No reprieves due to crazy playoffs at Step 4.
Step 4 relegation: Reprieves available. Only champions at Step 5 come up.
Step 5 relegation: No reprieves. Extra runners up at Step 6 promoted.
Step 6 relegation: Reprieves available.

NB Step 5 and below is down to the discretion of the Leagues Committee.

Thamesmead are indeed Step 4 and should the inevitable happen then they'll effectively be placed 20th, with 19th then being the only other relegation space. That side in 19th will be eligible for a reprieve should there be one and should they top the PPG list.

I think.

The question was ‘will this create a reprieve at step 5’? The simple answer is no. The extra space created by Thamesmead folding, will be handed to the next best step 6 runner up on a PPG basis. The only question that none of us know, is what will the FALC do with the relegations for the NL1 & HL Prem! The answer I was given by the FA, is it’s at the LC discretion. There’s nothing in the rules that say anything about clubs folding any time in the season are nominally placed in the relegation zones. The standardised rules state that the bottom 2 clubs will be relegated from step 5 & any extra places will be filled by the next best step 6 runners up.

windydcfc

Oct 17, 2018, 8:41 AM

Post #25 of 1236 (261971 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

PFC Vics are applying & they expect the other two to apply

St Panteleimon will be applying

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3