Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Non-League Football Discussion: Where did you go?:
Tuesday 23rd April 2019

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

andy smith
Reserve Team Regular

Apr 25, 2019, 11:10 AM

Team(s): The Pars

Post #26 of 27 (651 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] Tuesday 23rd April 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Southern Combination Premier

East Preston 1 (1)
Arundel 3 (1)
Admission 6.00
Prog' 1.00
Att' 118

This was a superb game, both teams giving 100%, East Preston took the lead in the 8th min' when they were awarded a penalty, although this was saved the follow up was put away, play was end to end with Arundel levelling in the 39th minute. Second half again was again end to end with Arundel getting their second goal in the 72nd min', with 10 mins' left Arundel were themselves awarded a penalty which was scored, in the time remaining East Preston had a couple of good chances and also another good shout for a penalty when the ball struck a defenders arm...

royals26
Man City Transfer Target!

Apr 25, 2019, 4:27 PM

Team(s): Reading

Post #27 of 27 (459 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dr Love] Tuesday 23rd April 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Pewsey Vale 0-4 Malmesbury Victoria
Hellenic 1st Division West

A revist, for the same fixture as my first visit. I don't think too much has changed in the meantime. On the pitch Malmesbury were that little bit better all round, scoring twice in each half. Pewsey had their chances, but the nearest they came was the inside of the post, and back into the keepers arms.

+1 for here - also fairly long time since my last visit - well over 15 yrs

Adm: by collection 5 - no progs left - I did ask the nice fellah collecting and he said he'd have a look around - but to no avail - didn't see too many people with them either.

Att: Official 30

Directions/Facilities: out to M4 jn 14 then S/W on A338 to Burbage - onward on the B3087. The turning for Ball Lane at roundabout just before village centre - drive down this (v.narrow) taking 2nd turning for Easterton Lane (The first one leads up to the Tennis Club with no onward access to the Football Gorund) beyond the Coopers Arms - up slope for Football ground - parking around perimeter

No obvious change since last here that I could see.
NB [Access Warning] - I clobbered the 'stealth' post as I edged my way gingerly into the already very narrow entrance Angelic- didn't imagine the entrance could be wide enough to have a post in it nor indeed why it needed one? Crazy

Match: as above Pewsey had much of the ball but managed very little with it - Vics carried a much greater threat up top.

Back home by 22:30 ish.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3