Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Non-League Football Discussion: Restructuring Discussion:
Anglian Combination 2019-20

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Lionel de Lion
Youth Team Sub

Oct 13, 2019, 8:09 PM

Team(s): Barry Town United

Post #26 of 27 (1987 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mxhornet] Anglian Combination 2019-20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Not sure if this counts as restructuring, but Gayton United have announced they'll be moving to Runcton Holme (specifically Runcton Holme Social Club, School Road, Runcton Holme, Norfolk. PE33 0AQ) until Christmas and possibly for the rest of the season due to problems with the pitch at Gayton.

I assume this will also affect their Reserves and A team.

source

I've been told I should get out more. More?!

ianh
First Team Star

Oct 14, 2019, 9:23 PM

Post #27 of 27 (1585 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cannary] Anglian Combination 2019-20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Thanks - as noted on another thread it's telling how useful this site can be when the local media appears to have given up on regular news coverage of this level of football. It's 10 years ago now that the Pink Un ceased publication in Norwich, and local leagues have suffered ever since.

10 years........ remember driving to Wymondham (From Hingham) and waiting outside the shops on Lime Tree Avenue for the Pink un.
I still have a copy of the Wymondham and Attleborough Mercury from the week the lad was born, he will be 25 in January

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3