Admission Prices Info

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Uncle T
Youth Team Sub

Jul 6, 2019, 5:56 AM

Team(s): Leverstock Green FC

Post #26 of 54 (3730 views)
Shortcut
Re: [agamemnon3] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Not true, the league increased the match officials fees by 30% last season so most SSML clubs increased the entrance to £7. Some include a programme some do not.

agamemnon3
Youth Team Sub

Jul 6, 2019, 9:35 AM

Team(s):

Post #27 of 54 (3647 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Uncle T] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Nonsense.

I went to every SSML Premier Division club at least once last season, (including yours), and wasn't charged seven pounds at any of them.

paulh66
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Jul 6, 2019, 9:51 AM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #28 of 54 (3626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [agamemnon3] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Yet I only went to one SSMPL Premier club last season and was indeed charged £7 inc prog.

Richard Rundle
Man City Transfer Target!

Jul 6, 2019, 10:04 AM

Post #29 of 54 (3622 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
While we're all having a go at St Albans City, I notice that newly-relegated Dunstable Town will be charging £8 admission to their Spartan South Midlands League games this season.

This, in a division where every other club will be charging five or six pounds.

£7-£8 was charged at a lot of Step 5 clubs last season. £5-£6 now seems more like Step 6 money.

SME
Youth Team Regular

Jul 7, 2019, 8:35 AM

Team(s): Bradford Park Avenue Sutton United

Post #30 of 54 (3378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Richard Rundle] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Crawley Green (SSML Premier) charged £6 for league games but, bizarrely, raised this by a pound for a League Cup tie with Division Two side 61FC. 61FC don't charge admission so their supporters must have had a shock.

chienmort
First Team Sub

Jul 8, 2019, 11:21 AM

Team(s): Poole Town FC, Queens Park RANGERS.

Post #31 of 54 (3184 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andy D] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
St Albans City are maintaining their reputation for fleecing the punter with pay on the gate admission set at a whopping £18 for adults next season. Full pricing details at: https://www.stalbanscityfc.com/...sion-prices-2019-20/.

To be fair (and I know that's difficult) it's their first increase since they were in Conference National. That said, £18 (a £3 increase) is ridiculous.

They were the most expensive club in the NLS in 2017/2018. I think only Dartford charged the same but their facilities were light years away from Snorbs

Poole Town FC - les couilles du chien

BDA_85
First Team Regular

Jul 8, 2019, 11:59 AM

Post #32 of 54 (3164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chienmort] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Newport Pagnell Town are charging £2 for all their pre-season friendlies, starting tomorrow night at home to Bedford Town. Unsure what their league admission prices will be. If SSML clubs charge more than UCL then it will be interesting to see if they change their pricing structure with their lateral move.

kirby knitters

Jul 8, 2019, 12:12 PM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #33 of 54 (3149 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BDA_85] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

NPT were charging £6 in the UCL and is that not the average going rate for step 5 clubs?

Richard Watts
Youth Team Star

Jul 11, 2019, 12:25 AM

Team(s): Dulwich Hamlet FC, Surrey CCC

Post #34 of 54 (2936 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chienmort] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Dartford charged £14 last season. The only clubs other than St Albans who charged £15 were Woking and Chelmsford, and for Chelmsford you could book online for £13 before noon on matchday.

Truro and maybe one or two others charged £14 and the majority were split pretty much equally between £12 and £13. I know Dulwich are charging £12 again while Maidstone will be £15.

kirby knitters

Jul 11, 2019, 8:33 AM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #35 of 54 (2883 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
NPT were charging £6 in the UCL and is that not the average going rate for step 5 clubs?

Should read £6!

Is there still the ruling that clubs relegated from the Conf Prem can hold prices for 2 years . Not even sure if it was ever official but many did it.

chienmort
First Team Sub

Jul 11, 2019, 9:45 AM

Team(s): Poole Town FC, Queens Park RANGERS.

Post #36 of 54 (2833 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Richard Watts] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Dartford charged £14 last season. The only clubs other than St Albans who charged £15 were Woking and Chelmsford, and for Chelmsford you could book online for £13 before noon on matchday.

Truro and maybe one or two others charged £14 and the majority were split pretty much equally between £12 and £13. I know Dulwich are charging £12 again while Maidstone will be £15.

So I was wrong I somehow thought St Albans were the dearest and I forgot about Chelmsford. Dartford had the dearest beer if I remember rightly two seasons ago.

Poole Town FC - les couilles du chien

AlanC
Youth Team Sub

Jul 15, 2019, 10:38 PM

Post #37 of 54 (2625 views)
Shortcut

Ashford Town (Mx) are going the other way this season. Admittance for home league matches has been reduced to £5 through August and September The club wants to see if a low admission price attracts more people into the ground, who then hopefully buy burgers and have a drink etc. It will be reviewed at the end of September and if judged to be a success, it will carry on throughout the season.

Mishi

Jul 16, 2019, 11:29 AM

Team(s): Dulwich Hamlet

Post #38 of 54 (2506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AlanC] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I donít believe reducing the prices will increase crowds as in reduce & they shall come. You need to push it locally & all over social media. I would suggest only until September is too small a window to have an impact really. Perhaps push it in local hospitals ( which are big workplaces if youíre lucky enough to have one nearby) Do you have any fans in local workplaces who can offer as a one off free tickets to their colleagues? Local student offers, are there colleges/universities nearby?

Grounds visited: 744
Last new ground:Sutton Athleticl FC; London Hire Stadium, Hextable, Kent. (Southern Counties East Football League First Division)
Last game: Wednesday 11th September 2019: FC Elmstead 4, Lewisham Borough 1. [Southern Counties East Football League First Division]
Matches watched this season: 37
2017/18-New English grounds: 6; & foreign: 0

Uncle T
Youth Team Sub

Jul 18, 2019, 1:40 PM

Team(s): Leverstock Green FC

Post #39 of 54 (2248 views)
Shortcut

WE increased ours to £7 at the beginning of last season so you are incorrect. Many clubs now charge the extra £1 due to the referees fees increasing.

BDA_85
First Team Regular

Jul 18, 2019, 4:15 PM

Post #40 of 54 (2165 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Uncle T] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Increase in the SSML referees fee has resulted in the Beds County (and I'm sure some others) having to increase their fees too, such is the demand in that area (UCL, SSML & ECL).

Dereham Harrier
Junior Team Regular

Jul 18, 2019, 5:14 PM

Team(s): Kidderminster Harriers, Dereham Town

Post #41 of 54 (2135 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BDA_85] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Dereham Town (Step 4) have a Friendly coming up at King's Lynn Town (new to Step 2) - general admission is £12. For those with Ceefax that's TWELVE POUNDS.

Don't see many going from either club.

Ropemaker

Jul 29, 2019, 6:42 PM

Team(s): Hailsham Town

Post #42 of 54 (1874 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dereham Harrier] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hailsham Town will admit U16s free for the coming season when accompanied by a paying adult. Adult and concession prices are same as last season, £5 and £2.50

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Bigaitch
Reserve Team Star

Aug 15, 2019, 7:34 PM

Team(s): Nobody in particular

Post #43 of 54 (1416 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ropemaker] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I toyed with going to Godalming Town v Jersey Bulls this weekend until I read on the home teams website that admission is a whopping £8 - for step 6.
I will give that a swerve....

blackdouglas
Chelsea Transfer Target

Aug 16, 2019, 2:28 AM

Team(s): See signature for clubs

Post #44 of 54 (1291 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bigaitch] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I toyed with going to Godalming Town v Jersey Bulls this weekend until I read on the home teams website that admission is a whopping £8 - for step 6.
I will give that a swerve....

Still charging their Step 4 prices!!

Northwood, Threave Rovers, Arsenal, Rangers (the real ones, NOT qpr),Watford, Rochdale, queen of the south and a few others.

ReeceD1993
Youth Team Sub

Aug 18, 2019, 2:03 PM

Post #45 of 54 (855 views)
Shortcut
Re: [blackdouglas] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

At Step 4 Winchester City and Basingstoke Town are both charging £10 For Adults

ReeceD1993
Youth Team Sub

Aug 18, 2019, 2:10 PM

Post #46 of 54 (851 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ReeceD1993] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
At Step 4 Winchester City and Basingstoke Town are both charging £10 For Adults

Getting more expensive to watch Non League Football now sadly.

splodge
Chelsea Transfer Target

Aug 18, 2019, 6:03 PM

Post #47 of 54 (761 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ReeceD1993] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Fareham must be a big name - Knaphill are putting their prices up for our FA cup tie next Saturday to £8 for adults.

This a tie between 2 step 5 clubs.

www.twitter.com/splodgey
www.facebook.com/paulsplodgeproctor

blackdouglas
Chelsea Transfer Target

Aug 18, 2019, 7:21 PM

Team(s): See signature for clubs

Post #48 of 54 (725 views)
Shortcut

Northwood charged £8 when we were relegated from Step 3 in 2007. I saw many Step 4 clubs catch up with us at £8 then overtake us. We have only just this season gone up to £9 for adults.

Northwood, Threave Rovers, Arsenal, Rangers (the real ones, NOT qpr),Watford, Rochdale, queen of the south and a few others.

RussWWFC
First Team Star

Aug 19, 2019, 4:16 PM

Team(s): Wycombe Wanderers

Post #49 of 54 (559 views)
Shortcut
Re: [splodge] Admission Prices Info [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Shocking, £6 should be the aim for that level

Visit my Blog - The Wycombe Wanderer
Follow me on Twitter @RussWWFC

MiddxSaint
Youth Team Star

Aug 19, 2019, 7:55 PM

Team(s): St Albans City

Post #50 of 54 (491 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

So I was wrong I somehow thought St Albans were the dearest and I forgot about Chelmsford. Dartford had the dearest beer if I remember rightly two seasons ago.

Concessions now start at age 60 at Clarence Park, St Albans. Welling United had 60 as their OAP starting age a couple of seasons ago but raised it to 65 last season. Any other clubs with 60 as their concession starting point?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3