5G Tree Killer

Yatesman
First Team Star

Jul 15, 2019, 9:43 PM

Team(s):

Post #1 of 11 (2088 views)
Shortcut
5G Tree Killer Can't Post or Reply Privately

Worrying Youtube video of 5g Tree Deaths in Gateshead.

Obviously I can
only take this on face value and the bush behind seems ok.

https://www.youtube.com/...Mpp8&app=desktop

Has anyone else seen any other similar reports ?

(This post was edited by Yatesman on Jul 15, 2019, 9:50 PM)

Fanatic
First Team Star

Jul 16, 2019, 9:15 PM

Team(s):

Post #2 of 11 (1922 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Yatesman] 5G Tree Killer [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Unfortunately this is the kind of nonsense that seems to spread easily via the internet these days. This is not a 5G transmitter, it's a streetlight antenna using the LeafNut system, which has been around for years. There was one installed on the streetlight outside my bedroom window in Ipswich in something like 2010 which was used to turn off the lights at midnight.

This is another video from the same chap.
https://www.youtube.com/...9_-g&app=desktop

Yatesman
First Team Star

Jul 17, 2019, 7:26 AM

Team(s):

Post #3 of 11 (1835 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Fanatic] 5G Tree Killer [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Unfortunately this is the kind of nonsense that seems to spread easily via the internet these days. This is not a 5G transmitter, it's a streetlight antenna using the LeafNut system, which has been around for years. There was one installed on the streetlight outside my bedroom window in Ipswich in something like 2010 which was used to turn off the lights at midnight.

Thanks Fanatic.

That clears that up!

It does beg the question as to whether these technologies are rolled out too quickly before any negative impact on public health has been fully investigated, such is the rush to be ahead of the technology curve.

Steveb
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jul 17, 2019, 9:23 AM

Team(s): England, Leicester City, Bedfont & Feltham

Post #4 of 11 (1803 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

Thanks Fanatic.

That clears that up!

It does beg the question as to whether these technologies are rolled out too quickly before any negative impact on public health has been fully investigated, such is the rush to be ahead of the technology curve.

In what way does it ‘beg the question’ given that it’s untrue nonsense?

http://stevebthegroundhopper.blogspot.co.uk/

Part-Timer
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jul 17, 2019, 10:13 AM

Team(s): Brentford, Bradford City, Peterborough United, Yaxley

Post #5 of 11 (1785 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Steveb] 5G Tree Killer [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Thanks Fanatic.

That clears that up!

Is it not a scandal that trees are being killed by streetlight antennae? Tongue

Yatesman
First Team Star

Jul 17, 2019, 10:42 AM

Team(s):

Post #6 of 11 (1772 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Thanks Fanatic.

That clears that up!

It's untrue with regard to this video and this lamppost and that tree...however we dont kn ow the back story ro this person's concerns and his fear that light control systems may be 5g infrastructure.

So, because the general idea has been mooted that 5g may have health consequences it inevitably sows seeds of doubt and concern.

Nothing wrong with asking questions.......Its the basis of risk assessment, especially if there is little information out there in the public domain.

Steveb
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jul 17, 2019, 2:00 PM

Team(s): England, Leicester City, Bedfont & Feltham

Post #7 of 11 (1728 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Thanks Fanatic.

That clears that up!

It's untrue with regard to this video and this lamppost and that tree...however we dont kn ow the back story ro this person's concerns and his fear that light control systems may be 5g infrastructure.

So, because the general idea has been mooted that 5g may have health consequences it inevitably sows seeds of doubt and concern.

Nothing wrong with asking questions.......Its the basis of risk assessment, especially if there is little information out there in the public domain.

So despite something being untrue you still believe it to be true. Parallels with your posts on the EU thread I think.

http://stevebthegroundhopper.blogspot.co.uk/

Yatesman
First Team Star

Jul 17, 2019, 3:49 PM

Team(s):

Post #8 of 11 (1701 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Thanks Fanatic.

That clears that up!

So despite something being untrue you still believe it to be true. Parallels with your posts on the EU thread I think.

Nothing I've written should lead you to believe that I believe it to be true.
Everything I've written should lead you to understand that I'm asking for other people's understanding of this and whether there is an issue as claimed by the guy in the original post.

The fact that fanatic has shown the guy is mistaken in the incident highlighted doesn't thereby mean there isnt a problem .

However asking means that I'm asking not that I'm agreeing or promoting the idea that there is a problem with 5g.

It's a bit like those riders on Twitter where people say that retweets aren't an endorsement of content.

So no, I dont believe the guy in the video, I believe what fanatic says and I believe it's good to raise questions in a ' risk assessment' type of way.

Why is that a problem, pray tell?

007Dale
First Team Star

Jul 17, 2019, 7:07 PM

Post #9 of 11 (1653 views)
Shortcut

Not sure I follow the logic that we should ‘ask questions’ off the back of ‘fake news’

How about this:
“Peaches give you skin cancer because my Aunt Mable ate a peach once and had skin cancer”

I then say I don’t even have an Aunt Mable, do I still need to ask the question, “do peaches give you skin cancer?”

By the way, we’ve had these fake stories about mobile masts impacting health ever since the first ones were put up. For the past 20-odd years most of us have lived in a mobile-centric world, and I fail to see any case to suggest they have a direct health impact.

Yatesman
First Team Star

Jul 17, 2019, 8:15 PM

Team(s):

Post #10 of 11 (1623 views)
Shortcut
Re: [007Dale] 5G Tree Killer [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Not sure I follow the logic that we should ‘ask questions’ off the back of ‘fake news’

How about this:
“Peaches give you skin cancer because my Aunt Mable ate a peach once and had skin cancer”

I then say I don’t even have an Aunt Mable, do I still need to ask the question, “do peaches give you skin cancer?”

By the way, we’ve had these fake stories about mobile masts impacting health ever since the first ones were put up. For the past 20-odd years most of us have lived in a mobile-centric world, and I fail to see any case to suggest they have a direct health impact.

Ok, if you think it through , you'll realise you've twisted my query.

I wasn't suggesting we ask questions off of fake news. I was saying that it is right to question the efficacy of new technology especially when pertaining to potential effects of human health.

I fully accept Fanatics explanation.

It's the reason I made the original post. to find out.

I have no knowledge of communications systems or light control technology.

Fanatic's explanation put tobed the matter in the original video.

It did not put to bed the question of whether new technology is rolled out before its effect on public health has been fully quantified.

That's a different issue. There has been no evidence posted on here , other than steveb saying there is no problem because he says so and that should be good enough, to suggest thst 5g has no ill effects on human health or on organic life forms in general.

https://www.youtube.com/...amp;feature=youtu.be

(This post was edited by Yatesman on Jul 17, 2019, 8:41 PM)

Yatesman
First Team Star

Jul 18, 2019, 7:19 PM

Team(s):

Post #11 of 11 (1526 views)
Shortcut
Re: [007Dale] 5G Tree Killer [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

How about this:

Another thought........

We had lead water pipes for years, since Roman times, without any obvious or known impact on health.

I guess you can't know what you don't know but that's no reason not to raise a query!

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3