Home: All Other Football Interests: Premier League & Football League:
Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

BDA_85
First Team Star

Aug 1, 2019, 11:24 AM

Post #176 of 180 (1189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Loiner] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

Karl Robinson's win ratio at Oxford United is 36.2%, with twenty-five victories in sixty-nine matches in all competitions.

According to Sky Sports News Karl Robinson has agreed a new THREE YEAR deal.

Great to see this thread live on, and so too does King Karl...

MelChester
Junior Team Regular

Aug 2, 2019, 2:08 PM

Team(s):

Post #177 of 180 (1067 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BDA_85] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Had a couple of good signings this week. Their Youth set up is beginning to pay dividends. And if they have a sell on clause on Roofe they could be dancing on the ceiling. Still a rubbish kit ground.

Chris1963
Man City Transfer Target!

Oct 9, 2019, 3:45 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #178 of 180 (822 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MelChester] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Had a couple of good signings this week. Their Youth set up is beginning to pay dividends. And if they have a sell on clause on Roofe they could be dancing on the ceiling. Still a rubbish kit ground.

I wouldn't argue with you about the last sentence, but reading the Oxford Times yesterday on my way to the Oxford United v Portsmouth game (I expect oxpete will have been pleased at Pompey winning on penalties, will we see him posting on this thread soon?) there was an article in which one of the directors was quoted as saying that he thought a move from Grenoble Road would be a good idea. Incidentally Oxford United's lease on the stadium expires in 2026.

Oxford Stone
Chelsea Transfer Target

Oct 23, 2019, 3:39 PM

Team(s): Maidstone United

Post #179 of 180 (556 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chris1963] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

I wouldn't argue with you about the last sentence, but reading the Oxford Times yesterday on my way to the Oxford United v Portsmouth game (I expect oxpete will have been pleased at Pompey winning on penalties, will we see him posting on this thread soon?) there was an article in which one of the directors was quoted as saying that he thought a move from Grenoble Road would be a good idea. Incidentally Oxford United's lease on the stadium expires in 2026.

Any possibility of building a decent ground at Marsh Lane and sharing it with City? At a glance, there's room there.

Chris1963
Man City Transfer Target!

Oct 23, 2019, 4:04 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #180 of 180 (533 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Oxford Stone] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Can't really comment on that. Yes, there is plenty of room but I suspect that Oxford United would prefer to consider other sites. A possible contender could be Horspath playing fields - very spacious, few houses nearby (it's very close to where the car factory is) and Oxford United have recently moved their training ground there.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3