Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Non-League Football Discussion: General Discussion:
Mishi

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Nov 13, 2019, 8:23 PM

Team(s): Romford, Everton, @BrentwoodSunLge

Post #26 of 48 (2646 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Climate Change] Mishi [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

When he shot off leaving the interviewer clutching for words,
I half expected a few baggies of 'Charlie' to come flying out
from his foot wrapping...

FA Vase semi programme wanted: 2001 Taunton v Clitheroe.

Ashtree RockBee
First Team Star

Nov 13, 2019, 9:37 PM

Team(s): Ashford Town (Middlesex), Bognor Regis Town, Brentford

Post #27 of 48 (2515 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [dottirofhod] Mishi [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Never met you Mishi, but for a 70 year old your looking good, well OK.

Is Mishi really 70? Blimey! Also, losing a big toe's a big thing. Doesn't it bugger up your balance?

I first saw Mishi lurking amongst the trees taking action shots at Bridon Ropes. I had to ask another hopper who the chap taking spy shots was! I've only met Mishi the once, at Rusthall, where he had me in stitches about the legendary Barking Tea Bar Disaster when, keeping it short, a wayward shot went through the hatch just before half time, knocked the urn over and sent all the rolls and sandwiches flying!

Wheelbarrow
First Team Star

Nov 13, 2019, 9:45 PM

Post #28 of 48 (2499 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Ashtree RockBee] Mishi [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I had to ask another hopper who the chap taking spy shots was!

So he's got previous for that then...Laugh

ladderman
Man City Transfer Target!

Nov 13, 2019, 10:13 PM

Team(s): Bishop's Stortford & Cambridge United

Post #29 of 48 (2453 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Chris1963] Mishi [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To
[reply I must have fallen asleep early on while watching it on TV!

Shame you woke up.

That is a disgraceful comment, suggesting that I should have died in my sleep. I don't expect the moderators will do anything about it, but the majority of the readership of the forum will see you as a despicable bully.

We'll be using the same standard set by you on the last complaint about one of your posts. No direct apology is needed, so long as the poster assures me it was a joke.

Sorry, Leo, you can't compare the two. Suggesting (as I did the other week) that someone is using an alias when writing reports in the Non-League Paper is hardly the same as wishing that someone should die prematurely.

You need to ask yourself why you post on here. You appear to spend your time whining about things people say about you, but contribute nothing to this board. The internet is a big, wide, world. Maybe you should find a bit of it where you're happier.

Chris1963

Nov 13, 2019, 10:53 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #30 of 48 (2388 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ladderman] Mishi [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

You need to ask yourself why you post on here. You appear to spend your time whining about things people say about you, but contribute nothing to this board.

So all the hundreds of WDYG posts I've done on this forum is "contributing nothing?" You might as well say that all the other people on this forum who post regularly on WDYG (which, incidentally, you never seem to post on yourself) are not contributing to the forum either. If you feel so strongly about it, why not suggest to Steve and Leo that the WDYG section should be scrapped altogether?

(This post was edited by Chris1963 on Nov 13, 2019, 11:37 PM)

R.S.Cavendish
First Team Star

Nov 14, 2019, 12:59 AM

Post #31 of 48 (2244 views)
Shortcut

Chris 63. You are a pain in the arse. The time you were away from this board made it a better place.

Mishi is a lovely person who I have known for over 30 years. He has been through much recently and these two pages are our way of telling him we are so glad he is still with us.

His loyalty to Dulwich Hamlet is known everywhere.

Therefore might I suggest you go back to hibernation and take your unpleasantness with you.

leohoenig
Administrator

Nov 14, 2019, 9:07 AM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #32 of 48 (2096 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To
[reply I must have fallen asleep early on while watching it on TV!

Shame you woke up.

That is a disgraceful comment, suggesting that I should have died in my sleep. I don't expect the moderators will do anything about it, but the majority of the readership of the forum will see you as a despicable bully.

We'll be using the same standard set by you on the last complaint about one of your posts. No direct apology is needed, so long as the poster assures me it was a joke.

Sorry, Leo, you can't compare the two. Suggesting (as I did the other week) that someone is using an alias when writing reports in the Non-League Paper is hardly the same as wishing that someone should die prematurely.

It does sum you up though, Chris - and it is the reason why you frequently get removed from the forum even though you do make positive contributions.

In simple terms, you are too quick to take offence, and I was going to say too slow to accept that you can offend. The latter half is incorrect as you fail to accept that any comment you make can give offence.

I would not allow a post suggesting someone should die, but I think the case you make is simply one of a joke that you do not like. It may be in bad taste, but it is not really malicious.

Generally, this thread has been to wish all the best to a member of the forum who has not had the best of years. I woul hope that everyone on here shares those sentiments and would like to keep the thread to Mishi, not Chris

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

Mishi

Nov 14, 2019, 1:50 PM

Team(s): Dulwich Hamlet

Post #33 of 48 (1780 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [leohoenig] Mishi [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

Ignore Tamplin’s lackey from Romford way... I’m a ‘mere’ 53. Feel & look a lot older though.
With the general topic of people dying ( a generalisation not necessarily anyone who posts on here!) one of the things we’re sure of in life is we’re all going to die at some stage. Personally speaking I’d much rather people I do not like croak it rather than anyone close I know, friends I like or simply strangers I respect or admire.
Thankfully for quite a few I don’t have the power to decide as my ‘death wish list’ would be rather long....Wink

Grounds visited: 745
Last new ground:Horsham FC; The Camping World Community Stadium, Horsham, West Sussex. (Isthmian League Premier Division)
Last game: Saturday 21st September 2019: Dulwich Hamlet 6, Bognor Regis Town 1. [ FA Cup 2nd qualifying round]
Matches watched this season: 46
2017/18-New English grounds: 7 & foreign: 0

Chris1963

Nov 14, 2019, 3:49 PM

Post #34 of 48 (1621 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [R.S.Cavendish] Mishi [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Chris 63. You are a pain in the arse. The time you were away from this board made it a better place.

Mishi is a lovely person who I have known for over 30 years. He has been through much recently and these two pages are our way of telling him we are so glad he is still with us.

Therefore might I suggest you go back to hibernation and take your unpleasantness with you.

Contrary to what you might think, I actually have a lot of respect for Mishi because of the support and unpaid work he has done for Dulwich Hamlet. My first post on this thread was a rant against the rampant ageism in the BBC.

If you are allowed to call me a 'pain in the arse' then that says a lot not only about you but also about the moderation of this board. As I apparently annoy you with my presence, then I'm going to continue posting, ha ha!

(Edit; have just posted a couple more WDYG reports but as you don't like me, I trust you won't be reading them.)

(This post was edited by Chris1963 on Nov 14, 2019, 4:30 PM)

Darren Lovell
First Team Star

Nov 14, 2019, 6:32 PM

Team(s): Maidstone United

Post #35 of 48 (1411 views)
Shortcut

I haven't posted on this forum very often in recent times but I do read it every single day. Seeing Mishi on the box last week was a shock as I thought my TV had a fault!

The reason for me posting now is this: Chris1963

I'm speaking here as a sensible, long term user of this board (15 years plus.) Chris, please stop ruffling the feathers of all and sundry with your constant moaning and complaining.

If you don't like how people are reacting with you on here, then may I suggest that you take a good long hard look at why people act towards you in the way that they do?

In general terms, this board has always been self managed by its' users, with an understanding that everybody behaves well and respectfully towards everybody else. Bad language is seldom used and people tend to understand the guidelines within which this board operates.

We are a happy community. (Mostly!)

The antipathy levels have certainly increased since your return to the board and that is indeed unfortunate. I do not know you and you do not know me but on behalf of all of the "silent" members of this forum, please, please, please stop complaining and making this board a lot less fun than it should be.

Ask yourself if you really want to continue to use this board? If you do, then please tow the line and continue posting your informative WDYG posts etc. If you can't manage to do this, then maybe, it might just be time that you ventured elsewhere on to the internet and left us long suffering "silent members" in peace.

I hope that you are able to accept this point of view in the spirit that it is intended. It is not an attack on you but it is a request that maybe you adjust the way that you interact with others on here

Darren

Grounds Visited 315
Last New Ground:Millwall Training Ground
Last Game:Crystal Palace U23 1-5 Middlesbrough U23
Premier League Cup 02.12.19
Games In Season 2019-20: 39
New Grounds This Season: 3
Goals This Season: 122
Ave goals per game: 3.13

Climate Change
Reserve Team Sub

Nov 14, 2019, 9:19 PM

Post #36 of 48 (1210 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

Contrary to what you might think, I actually have a lot of respect for Mishi because of the support and unpaid work he has done for Dulwich Hamlet. My first post on this thread was a rant against the rampant ageism in the BBC.

If you are allowed to call me a 'pain in the arse' then that says a lot not only about you but also about the moderation of this board. As I apparently annoy you with my presence, then I'm going to continue posting, ha ha!

(Edit; have just posted a couple more WDYG reports but as you don't like me, I trust you won't be reading them.)

63.Is it just your 'disability' that makes you the person you are, or are there some underlying issues you are yet to divulge?
I don't think you really know where you are at - normally known as low self esteem.
May I suggest you have a day on the red wine with the Romford Rascal....it might bring you out from under your stone.

I don't need Google. I have a Hoddy.

Chris1963

Nov 14, 2019, 9:56 PM

Post #37 of 48 (1154 views)
Shortcut

You worry about your own underlying issues (which you've clearly got) and I'll worry about mine. Is that settled?

Chris1963

Nov 14, 2019, 9:57 PM

Post #38 of 48 (1151 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Darren Lovell] Mishi [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

Excellent post, Darrell. You are far better at persuading me than Leo. Perhaps you should take over as moderator of the forum!

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Nov 14, 2019, 9:59 PM

Post #39 of 48 (1145 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

May I suggest you have a day on the red wine with the Romford Rascal....it might bring you out from under your stone.

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

dottirofhod

Nov 14, 2019, 10:08 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #40 of 48 (1137 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [DonQuixote] Mishi [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

Romford rascal would miss trains to reach the meet and Ashers would be on the Vegan non alcoholic plonk on his own.

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 127 / 107 / 20 / 5 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 07 / 12 / 2019 . Belgium top 5 tiers 0-0-0-(0-1-0)-(0-1-1-2) / Holland top 4 tiers - 0-0-0-(0-0) / Lux top 2 tiers 0 -2. England top 10 tiers - 0. Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

Chris1963

Nov 14, 2019, 10:14 PM

Post #41 of 48 (1103 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Romford rascal would miss trains to reach the meet and Ashers would be on the Vegan non alcoholic plonk on his own.

I'm actually OK with drinking alcohol as long as it's vegan. In fact, I've got some bottles in my cupboard waiting for next summer!

dottirofhod

Nov 14, 2019, 10:27 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #42 of 48 (1079 views)
Shortcut

You can invite your new buddy Climatic Problems around for a soiree?

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 127 / 107 / 20 / 5 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 07 / 12 / 2019 . Belgium top 5 tiers 0-0-0-(0-1-0)-(0-1-1-2) / Holland top 4 tiers - 0-0-0-(0-0) / Lux top 2 tiers 0 -2. England top 10 tiers - 0. Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

Chris1963

Nov 14, 2019, 10:30 PM

Post #43 of 48 (1065 views)
Shortcut

Ha ha, nice one....

Doobs
Junior Team Regular

Nov 14, 2019, 10:46 PM

Post #44 of 48 (1035 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
You worry about your own underlying issues (which you've clearly got) and I'll worry about mine. Is that settled?

If only....

windydcfc

Nov 15, 2019, 6:41 AM

Team(s): Derby County FC England Borussia Mönchengladbach

Post #45 of 48 (878 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

63.Is it just your 'disability' that makes you the person you are, or are there some underlying issues you are yet to divulge?
I don't think you really know where you are at - normally known as low self esteem.

I have zero interest in this thread or what Chris is or isn’t. Can we please keep away from the little digs about people’s disabilities.

Non League Projection - 2020/21: https://docs.google.com/...UTgVhKYTo/edit#gid=0
Step 1: https://www.google.com/....119447550000018&z=7
Step 2: https://www.google.com/...677250654298405&z=15
Step 3: https://www.google.com/...358611350589399&z=16
Step 4: https://www.google.com/...536616305542566&z=16
Step 5: https://www.google.com/...399355140531952&z=16
Step 6: https://www.google.com/...1556307438963813&z=9

jon b
Chelsea Transfer Target

Nov 15, 2019, 7:08 AM

Team(s): SUFC, SWFC etc

Post #46 of 48 (849 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [windydcfc] Mishi [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

Maybe I'm going off on a tangent, but it was good to see Mishi and his beloved Dulwich Hamlet on the box. Cool

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Nov 15, 2019, 7:11 AM

Post #47 of 48 (843 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [jon b] Mishi [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

At least he's not in one yet...thankfully.

'All hail Mishi'

leohoenig
Administrator

Nov 15, 2019, 7:13 AM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #48 of 48 (843 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [jon b] Mishi [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Maybe I'm going off on a tangent, but it was good to see Mishi and his beloved Dulwich Hamlet on the box. Cool

It was indeed, but this thread is now closing. I am more than happy for a Mishi thread on the board, but not a Chris Ashbridge thread

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3