CAN WE MAKE LIVE MATCHES BETTER?

a kind fan

Ball Boy / Girl
Hey, guys. I am a big fan of the Premier League. I really appreciate the platform because it is a good place where we can share our experience and fan stories about favorite football teams on it.

I am also a PhD student at Loughborough University and really need your help. I'm trying to make stadium experiences better, but first I need to know what you think of live football at the moment. I know we’re in lockdown and we can't watch matches like we used to, but if you can find 5 minutes to take my survey it will mean the world to me in this difficult time. I really appreciate it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeuEfDveH5HYiqJ9Oa14hg05Fn7UUxoSDl-h5fuOVqiDiiPsg/viewform?usp=sf_link

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
I could not complete this. It did not allow "none" for Premier League team supported. Most questionaires of this type now allow gender neutral or null responses to the early questions

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Got as far as question 5, I cannot answer honestly so cannot continue.
Question has to be answered to be able to contunue, you get a message in red asking for an answer if you try to continue without answering.
Pathetic.

EDIT.
Just read small print, people over 65 cannot answer questionaire because of ethical reasons.
Also if you haven't seen a Premier game live in the last 12 months.
Ethical reasons??

Bloody hell Leo , your within the 18 - 65 parameters ? You've not aged well.

Last edited:

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town

spen666

Junior Team Sub
...., but if you can find 5 minutes to take my survey it will mean the world to me in this difficult time.
Turn to questionnaire
How long will it take?
The questionnaire should take you 15 minutes at most
Can see a little contradiction

As has been asked what are ethical reasons persons over 65 can't answer?

As for excluding those who gave not been to a premier League game in last 12 months, you gave selected a biased panel so are not going to get views of those who currently choose not to attend

Such a biased survey is not worth a thing

Bigaitch

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
None in particular
Hey, guys. I am a big fan of the Premier League. I really appreciate the platform because it is a good place where we can share our experience and fan stories about favorite football teams on it.

I am also a PhD student at Loughborough University and really need your help. I'm trying to make stadium experiences better, but first I need to know what you think of live football at the moment. I know we’re in lockdown and we can't watch matches like we used to, but if you can find 5 minutes to take my survey it will mean the world to me in this difficult time. I really appreciate it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeuEfDveH5HYiqJ9Oa14hg05Fn7UUxoSDl-h5fuOVqiDiiPsg/viewform?usp=sf_link
likewise I am unable to complete this as I don’t follow a premier league team. If this is part of your Phd I hope it is marked accordingly as I feel it will lead to some distorted answers.

Kirby Knitters

Reserve Team Star
Team{s}
The Knitters.
You would be hard pressed to get many people to complete this survey anywhere but you are almost certainly in the wrong place asking them on a forum such as this for a variety of reasons. Excluding people on the basis of age is really quite shocking.

Scotty BUFC

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Boston United
I've completed it, but I didn't feel like the survey flowed as it should have done. A few missing words in questions, or ones where it didn't make 100% sense.

Lord Lucan

Youth Team Sub
As this surevy has nothing to do with Non-League football why has it been posted in this part of the forum?

"ethical reasons" - the mind boggles.

The person can't even spell the name of the team they claim to support.

0/10 seems a reasonable marking.

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
As this surevy has nothing to do with Non-League football why has it been posted in this part of the forum?

"ethical reasons" - the mind boggles.

The person can't even spell the name of the team they claim to support.

0/10 seems a reasonable marking.
He could be a 'septic' with his spelling of favourite.

'septic tank' if anyone is lost.

IAN S

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Sheffield United, Sheffield Eagles & Kendal Town
The kind of crap that universities the world over get money for to "study". A bit like a one a few years ago that tried to make the "perfect" cup of tea.

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
The kind of crap that universities the world over get money for to "study". A bit like a one a few years ago that tried to make the "perfect" cup of tea.
Whisky in last.

Climate Change

Youth Team Regular
Most questionaires of this type now allow gender neutral responses to the early questions
I did have my doubts about you...................

Ladderman

Junior Team Star

You missed out the final question: is the most poorly constructed survey you've ever taken?
The third question is ludicrous

windydcfc

Youth Team Starter
Team{s}
Derby County, England & Borussia Mönchengladbach
Q10 needs an alternative answer(i.e. Team outside the Premier League)

buncranaboy

Youth Team Starter
Team{s}
Bostock Stanley, Barnstoneworth United
I completed it on the basis that I've watched Premier League football in a number of other countries in the last 12 months stressing that there's more to football than the EPL.

bigjmc

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Guiseley Field
PhD student at Loughborough University - the mind boggles

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks