Foreign Leagues still playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spennyfan_Chris

Youth Team Starter
Team{s}
Spennymoor Town (National League North), Tokyo Verdy (JLeague Division 2), FC Krumkachy (Belarus's Pershaya Liga)
Belarus Premier League Games -

Energetik-BGU v FC Vitebsk (2pm Kick Off)

BATE v FC Isloch (4pm Kick Off)

Spennyfan_Chris

Youth Team Starter
Team{s}
Spennymoor Town (National League North), Tokyo Verdy (JLeague Division 2), FC Krumkachy (Belarus's Pershaya Liga)
Belarus Premier League Cont

Rukh Brest v Dynamo Brest (6pm Kick Off)

Spennyfan_Chris

Youth Team Starter
Team{s}

Incheon United v Pohang Steelers on Copa90 (11am Kick Off)

Spennyfan_Chris

Youth Team Starter
Team{s}
FC Minsk's first game back after having 2 weeks off due to players having the virus and they are 1-0 up at half time against FC Slutsk - live stream here

Armenia Football underway right now - Urartu v Gandzasar

jrev61

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
None
Hansa Rostock v. Waldhof Mannheim in Germany's 3 Liga will be streamed tomorrow on YouTube. They usually show one match per round of fixtures, unfortunately it is usually Bayern Munich's 2nd string game they show, so this is a bit of a bonus.

Spennyfan_Chris

Youth Team Starter
Team{s}
I posted the link to that game on the "Leagues resuming" topic

SotonSats

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Southend United
Southampton and Hampshire
AFC Totton
I posted the link to that game on the "Leagues resuming" topic
Polish League on Freesports Sky channell Cracovia Krakow v Jagiellonia currently 0-0 after 74 minutes not stunning have to say but its football!

SotonSats

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Southend United
Southampton and Hampshire
AFC Totton
Polish League on Freesports Sky channell Cracovia Krakow v Jagiellonia currently 0-0 after 74 minutes not stunning have to say but its football!
Jagie scored on 88 mins just in case you wanted to know?? Some poor finishing reminds me of my team lol!!! Eerie atmosphere (or lack of). Clearly rusty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks