Foreign Leagues still playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

buncranaboy

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
Bostock Stanley, Barnstoneworth United
But what about the Oagadougou and District League ? Is that still on?

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Regular
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
But what about the Oagadougou and District League ? Is that still on?
Behind closed doors at mo.
Although top tier finished on the 9th.

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
Japan has released its restart dates - they are
April 25: J3
May 2: J2
May 9: J1

Fans will be asked not to travel long distances to away games, and the stadiums will not be more than half full, (only alternate seats will be sold)

With the Chinese Basketball Association having to put back its start date, it looks unlikely that the rumoured (but never announced) commencement of the Chinese Super League on April 16 will happen

nigeltours

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Westfield FC
Matches still listed in Belarus League for this weekend, looks like they might be live on the official website?

jrev61

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
None
Matches still listed in Belarus League for this weekend, looks like they might be live on the official website?
I tried to watch today's first game on the website, but I got the message 'Manifest Load Error' I assume this means too many people are trying to watch. I then tried to create an account on Bet365, but they wanted me to upload ID documents, which I don't have, nor do I have the technical ability to upload them as my printer is broken.
Singapore has now bitten the dust. Probably partly because of all the numpties that were gathering outside the grounds to watch the games for free. Nicaragua is still showing as on for the weekends games.

fatbear

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Brighton, Crawley, Oxford City, Thame United
Having previously set up an account with Bet365 I was able to watch today's two matces from the Belarus top division. There are 4 more matches tomorrow and 2 on Sunday

fatbear

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Paddy Power's not totally accruate guide to football in Belarus.....

And Planet Football's attempt

jrev61

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
None
The Vysshaya Liga (same name as the Belarus League) in Tajikikstan has started, with matches played behind closed doors. A few games are being shown on MyCujoo.

Steveb

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
England, Leicester City, Bedfont & Feltham
It’s interesting to learn which countries are still playing. But much as I’m missing live football the thought of watching games involving teams I’ve barely heard of from Belarus or Tajikistan, on a streaming service or betting company website, really doesn’t appeal at all.

buncranaboy

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
Bostock Stanley, Barnstoneworth United
It’s interesting to learn which countries are still playing. But much as I’m missing live football the thought of watching games involving teams I’ve barely heard of from Belarus or Tajikistan, on a streaming service or betting company website, really doesn’t appeal at all.
Yet there are those who would say you'd watch anything Steve!
It might even be up to London legal League standard 😉

Steveb

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
England, Leicester City, Bedfont & Feltham
Yet there are those who would say you'd watch anything Steve!
It might even be up to London legal League standard 😉
I‘d watch them in person if I was in Belarus or Tajikistan, if they weren’t behind closed doors. Not sure I could sit through a London Legal League game on TV no matter where I was :unsure:

fatbear

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
As I have nothing else better to do during the lockdown I've watched a number of the Belarus games via my longstanding Bet365.com account. Like all leagues there have been some very enjoyable games mixed with one or two poor ones. The standard of the top five or six teams is pretty good, trying to play high tempo, pressing attacking football, whilst a few of the struggling sides are dull, dreary and fairly negative. But at the moment I'd rather watch this than Crowle Colts vs Dinnington Town !

For anyone interested, here are some thoughts on this weekend's fixtures in Belarus.

fatbear

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Season in Taiwan appears to be starting this weekend, with matches behind closed doors

jrev61

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
None
Highlights of the Belarus Cup Semi-Finals First Legs :

And from the BBC !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/52234388
Belarus matches are now on Mycujoo free of charge. I watched all 3 games today, but had major problems with the feed on the first one, so watched the second two after the games had finished which was much better. The only problem is avoiding the score!

SimonUpNorth

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
North West non-league
Belarus matches are now on Mycujoo free of charge. I watched all 3 games today, but had major problems with the feed on the first one, so watched the second two after the games had finished which was much better. The only problem is avoiding the score!
They were all also live on YouTube as were some of the Belarus Reserve League games. The 1st Div starts next weekend and some of those will be on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks