Regionalliga Nordost .

oftenscore6

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
FC United of Manchester, St Pauli, Hammarby, Hawthorn (AFL)
Hamburg football association has cancelled the remainder of the season. Clubs will be promoted on quotient (ppg), but there will be no forced relegation - clubs can descend on request - they need to request by June 22 if so.

The Hamburg Cup is still intended to complete, as the winner gets entry to next season's Deutsche Pokal.
https://www.amateur-fussball-hamburg.de/hfv-saison-abgebrochen-abstieg-auf-wunsch-moeglich/

They haven't mentioned the promotion possibility to Regionalliga Nord.

I've heard that 3.Liga intended to start May 26, but the local authorities in Jena, Halle, Rostock and Magdeburg are not allowing the players to train in groups yet, let alone play.

oftenscore6

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
3.Liga will now complete, though bottom club Jena have to play a home game elsewhere as the local government will not allow games yet.

Lubeck (Reg Nord) and Saarbrucken (Reg Sudwest) are confirmed as promoted. Seems that they may play at FSV Frankfurt whilst the stadium refurbishment is completed.

Not sure what's happening in Reg Bayern yet. Turkgucu Munchen are well clear.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Is Regional Bayern not in the same boat as Sudwest and Nord with automatic promotion?

brb

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Dynamo Dresden, Stahl Brandenburg
Yes. But the FA of Bayern decieded to complete the 19/20 season for all leagues under their administration. Starting September 1st.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Regionalliga Nordost has now officially been cancelled with the title going the way of Lok Leipzig who were second in the table with an inferior goal difference to VSG Altglienicke but with a game in hand and will now probably face Regionalliga West outfit SC Verl for a place in 3.liga.

oftenscore6

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
Yes. But the FA of Bayern decieded to complete the 19/20 season for all leagues under their administration. Starting September 1st.
With between 11 and 13 games left in the Regionalliga Bayern, they can't complete before mid-October earliest. The 3.Liga start might well be later than normal, but surely before Regionalliga Bayern will have completed. So will the Regionalliga Bayern champions have a number of midweek games in 3.Liga to catch up after October?

I can see an option of scrapping the Lok and Verl play off and having both up direct this summer, with the Bayern champions being promoted direct next summer instead. But then what happens to this year's champions?

Kirby Knitters

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
June 25th.
Lok v Verl.
June 30th.
Verl v Lok.
Because of the Covid crisis currently meaning lockdown measures are in place the 2nd leg which was due to be played in Verl next Tuesday has been moved to the Benteler Arena in Paderborn which incidentally is where SCV will be staging all home games next season should they overcome Lok Leipzig.

oftenscore6

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
Because of the Covid crisis currently meaning lockdown measures are in place the 2nd leg which was due to be played in Verl next Tuesday has been moved to the Benteler Arena in Paderborn which incidentally is where SCV will be staging all home games next season should they overcome Lok Leipzig.
Interesting, I saw Verl play at the Tonnies Arena, mostly used for women's football, when their ground was unavailable for a Regionalliga game. But I guess that's not up to 3.Liga standard itself.

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
Interesting, I saw Verl play at the Tonnies Arena, mostly used for women's football, when their ground was unavailable for a Regionalliga game. But I guess that's not up to 3.Liga standard itself.
And of course, of6, the Tonnies Arena is at the centre of the outbreak - so certainly out of bounds for the moment

oftenscore6

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
Indeed, but not for next year, one would expect...

Kirby Knitters

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Makes no odds really as it is still a no goer for fans but the 2nd leg has been moved to The Schüco-Arena, Bielefeld. (2-2 after first game)

oftenscore6

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
1-1, Verl win on away goals and are promoted to 3.Liga

I hear Regionalliga Nordost will start 2020-1 in mid-August. My contact also reports that Hamburg area are expected to announce crowds of up to 1000 allowed there, which will allow the 2020-1 Oberliga and Landesliga to start and I would think the Regionalliga Nord, if other areas do similarly.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Bischofswerdaer FV08 have confirmed that next season they will be playing Stadion Müllerwiese which is the home of Budissa Bautzen.. There is nothing special about the place but the town has a fantastic relic from the previous regime in the shape of a Stasi prison which is well worth a visit if you have a couple or three hours to spare.

Sacristan.Revenant

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Bo'ness Utd, Yeovil Town, Dynamos (Zimbabwe).
A popular league with many on here who hit the delights of Berlin and all it has to offer on and off the pitch. A long way from the capital but league members FSV Wacker Nordhausen have been hit with a 9 point deduction after filing for bankruptcy.
I hear NO RELEGATIONS and having failed to promote, with Erfut gone and with four new teams coming in, this division is set to be oversubscribed by three teams for 2020-21.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
I hear NO RELEGATIONS and having failed to promote, with Erfut gone and with four new teams coming in, this division is set to be oversubscribed by three teams for 2020-21.
20 clubs I think with so far having been approved are.. Lok Leipzig, VSG Altglienicke, Energy Cottbus, Hertha II, BFC Dynamo, Vik Berlin, Auerbach, Meuselwitz, Chemnie Leipzig, Optik Rathenow, Germania Halberstadt, Babelsberg 03, Tebe (up from Oberliga Nord) FSV Luckenwalde (up from Oberliga Süd) CZ Jena (down from 3.liga) and awaiting the play off result from Chemnitz v Zwickau... Awaiting approval are Union Furstenwalde, BAK, SV Lichtenberg, and Bischofswerdaer.

brb

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
The "Bischofswerdaer Fussballverein 08" from the city of Bischofswerda is in. But it seems they have to play their home games in the nearby city of Bautzen at the stadium "Müllerwiese", home ground of "Budissa Bautzen".

Kirby Knitters

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
The "Bischofswerdaer Fussballverein 08" from the city of Bischofswerda is in. But it seems they have to play their home games in the nearby city of Bautzen at the stadium "Müllerwiese", home ground of "Budissa Bautzen".
Any idea what is or what could be the problem with BAK and L47? I'm surprised the latter were allowed to step up last season but spent money on the Hans-Zoschke during the season and with BAK at the Poststadion it can't be the ground with so maybe financial with the pair of them?

brb

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
I think there are issues their stadiums are without floodlights.

hantslondoner

Youth Team Sub

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks