thefootballarchives.com

Newportonian

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Newport Isle of Wight
I have mislaid my access code for this website. I have been trying for several weeks now to get a new code allocated and although I do everything the website home page tells me nothing or nobody gets back to me to help. Does anybody know if the website is still in existance or if it has now gone defunct.

Manorfanwill

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
FC Namdong (인천남동구민축구단) in K4리그, Pembroke Old Boys in Amateur Combination Division Eight (South)
I have mislaid my access code for this website. I have been trying for several weeks now to get a new code allocated and although I do everything the website home page tells me nothing or nobody gets back to me to help. Does anybody know if the website is still in existance or if it has now gone defunct.
Yes the website is still running, they’ve recently hit 1 million matches on their website. Talk to @thefootballarchives.com on here about getting your access code for the website.

Nik

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Any outside the PrimaDonna league
It’s just let me create a new account and there has been updates added today, so it’s definitely still live.

Have you tried creating a new account?

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
Pretty cool that the forum can provide support for Mr Granthams site though. And a million matches is awesome. Just hope the software keeps up with natural upgrades, I've lost a couple of sites that relied on legacy software.

thefootballarchives.com

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
The stats site is custom code built for the sole purpose of the data it stores and displays. Whilst the 'social functions' use an older version of Social Engine purely for ease of use and no need to reinvent the wheel when it already existed. To be honest any social networking platform could be used and the site isn't reliant on it. It's merely a tool to make the site look a littler easier on the eye that my first attempt 10 years ago and to be honest is probably due a refresh at some point.

Northstandexile
Do you have a profile already ? If so simply visit your club page Mansfield Town for example then click on matches. On this page you can see a small programme and a ball icon, you click those and they turn green. This indicates visited or owned. These form stats on your homepage and profile pages (the reason for registering as queried by Ladderman

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks